Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lou7

They must also be grieving for Frankie too just not publicly. It seems Anita and David played a big role in her upbringing too. If at 15 she was playing with dolls. It weren't that long ago she too was their little girl, she looks so very young in that prom picture posted on here that was what 3 years ago?
They seem a close famiky Alicia was good friends with her as well as sisters. There must be such a conflict of emotions towards her, and it is still a loss.
I completely agree. They will also , I imagine, have to shelter her after her sentence, where else could she go? I think the only positive outcome, if there can be such a thing, is that she receives education and life skills in prison. Not sure if this is provided though.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
How many hours have they deliberated? Casey Anthony jurors took 10 hours to find her not guilty and that was a fairly tricky case.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I would not want to be on the jury at all they do have a hard decision regarding FS with the causing or allowing charge, what we know of her low IQ and compliance. SB I can imagine they would have made a decision for her fairly quickly. I do wonder how SB will react when the verdicts are read out and the sentences.

Doctor1983

Can I ask will the family read out victim statements. Kind of odd as their family member is the accused. Correct me if I am wrong but will the witness statements then revolve around asking for clemency regarding the sentencing

TamW

I am not currently on Facebook but someone said about FS facebook, is this still open and for those who looked at it what impression did it have?

Smallie21

Ok I think I might get booted off this thread because I’ve made three posts and they have all been questions of things that I have missed 🙈 let me just say that I have followed the trial scripts every night up until maybe day two of FS’s questioning. I have also been trying to keep on top of these threads as well. Up until my husband asked if I had fallen out with him because every night, once the kids are in bed, my face has been stuck in my phone and I realised I had to back off a bit 😬

So my question is, was anything more ever said about FS sanitary towel? Was it found in the bathroom? If not, then her story is out the window. Also, the fact that berry single time she was questioned, even by paramedics and nurse etc, she mentioned that SB was making coffee. The fact that she repeated that line over and over, and not just that she had been in the kitchen, makes me thing that she was told to say that and it was completely scripted.

Sorry I have so much to say about this but I know I am so behind and will probably be repeating what’s been gone over 100 times!

pinkjune

I don't think Lily is related to the family through Frankie's dad as she says in the comments that she knows the family, however, if she was Frankie's half sister, she'd say she was Star's auntie. I'm assuming that YS is in a new relationship and Lily is that person's daughter. To me, commenting as though she is Star is just another example of grief tourism or trying to gain clout on fb by being adjacent to the family
She is related, she wrote on Yvonne's picture my beautiful step mum. And she's liked her pictures from a few years ago

TamW

The documentary explained that. Kiki basically integrated herself in to the woman's life, she then made up this man on social media, made Polly fall in love with him then sent polly directions from the fake man saying she had to sleep with kiki, as if kiki was her .... seriously fucked up stuff!
Omg......that sounds like a film script!!! Life is stranger than fiction at times

The documentary explained that. Kiki basically integrated herself in to the woman's life, she then made up this man on social media, made Polly fall in love with him then sent polly directions from the fake man saying she had to sleep with kiki, as if kiki was her .... seriously fucked up stuff!
Where can I see the documentary please?