Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lastdis

VIP Member
I am soooo happy she got found guilty of murder and I hope they let her rot! Justice finally!
I am also so happy they didn’t find Frankie guilty of murder or manslaughter and this might be a unpopular opinion but I do hope Frankie gets the lower end of the charge and it helps her to reform herself and get proper education inside, hopefully it’s easier for her inside now she’s clear of murder
completely agree.

Reactions: 1

brinnle

I’m sorry but I find these messages ‘from Star’ very disrespectful and creepy.

100%
Very creepy indeed and if she knew star so well why hasn’t she got a photo with her ! Instead of making one pretending to have held her. Freak

She is related, she wrote on Yvonne's picture my beautiful step mum. And she's liked her pictures from a few years ago
Probably one of Yvonnes many boyfriends over the years daughter

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Can anybody clarify if this was the incident with the hand shaped bruise and falling down the stairs excuse was the one that they were sending photographs of a flight of stairs to a social worker?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ve at least reached a verdict on one of them? Do they both have to be delivered at the same time?

Not sure why this pad is so significant? How is it evidence of FS being in the toilet? Neither FS nor SB denied that FS was in the toilet. The pad doesn’t prove how long she was there for either.
I think because there was no bin in the bathroom. The only bin was a plastic bag on the kitchen door handle (gross). So if FS was in the bathroom changing her pad and cleaning herself up at the time of the fatal blow, the pad is quite significant. I’m sure the police went and took pictures the day after Star died, (or 2 days after I can’t remember) and it mentioned the bathroom was clean. So a few people are presuming FS left the pad on the floor and went straight out to Star, and after the ambulance left SB went back into the flat, got rid of the pad which suggests FS wasn’t in the bathroom.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Correct. People with schizophrenia are not put on trial usually because they are so insane they don’t know what they are doing and that’s why they cannot be held accountable for their actions.
Interesting, woman in Ireland Deirdre Morley murdered her 3 kids, was found not guilty by reason of insanity but I don't think schizophrenia was the diagnosis. Different law obviously

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I am entriqued by BE also, how long were her and SB together? surely they pulled her in for questioning? she must know so much but fair play to her for somehow not getting involved and moving on with her life

TamW

Re: The agony of the wait, I sadly / stupidly watched something over the weekend about Ayesha Ali, a few awful similarities to this case, I think on that the Jury took 30 hours :eek: - Here's the verdict, no where near long enough, I know the law has changed now, but I also saw they both appealed and got 3/4 years off their sentences!!! Mother and lover jailed for Ayesha Ali killing - BBC News
I read this the other day for the first time, I still don't understand it. Was they actually lovers or did the other women just convince her over media to do the things she did. I read she thought she was in a relationship with a man but it was really this woman?

Cocoloco818

She may have refused to give a statement, I’m sure you aren’t obligated to provide one if you’re not accused of anything?