Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
I reckon tomorrow at the earliest.

If the jury were asking the question about the date of YS statement to police, then I feel they were still deliberating whether FS was even in the room which means they were still considering the murder/manslaughter charge. In my opinion, that was the more clear cut bit of the evidence so I suspect it may take them a lot longer to deliberate on the causing or allowing charge (assuming they haven't determined that FS was guilty of murder or manslaughter. I personally don't think they have as I think they would have reached their verdict sooner).
Good point. This is the sort of logical approach that tends to go right over my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

nichew

VIP Member
Controversial opinion and this is going to sound awfully judgemental but most of these people are occupation "yummy mummy" type people.
I used to have a neighbour like this who forever changed the frame on her Facebook profile page to whatever was trending or let's turn Facebook orange etc. She was always tagging me in posts like "let's fix each others crown" with a selfie and an inspirational quote I was supposed to share with another selfie and tag 10 more people. I used to call them the "live,laugh, love" family.
None of them worked and there always some sort of drama, if a police car came down the road they would all be out the front in dressing gowns. I remember once they chased some courier out the Street and acussed him of being a pedophile for driving up and down that controversy lasted a few weeks.
I feel mean saying this as as other posters have commented it is giving the family some comfort at the moment.
the “be kind” mafia 😂

TamW

Yeah that’s the one that she said “definitely us” and tagged SB. The person must’ve made their page private or deleted it but someone screenshotted it, I remember seeing it before it disappeared.
I am assuming SB deleted her Facebook so we cannot see her reply's? I would think if that's so she probably gave one of her family members the password

TamW

I am assuming some people on this thread have now seen the bruises, what does it look l like does it look like an injury that could be caused accidently or does it look like a hand print?

I also think this might be to create a miss trial or to show FS is equally as guilty and of course if that's the case it can only be SB family doing this.

If there is a miss trial do you think that there will be further trial without jury and decided by the judge?

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Does anybody know, if the jury have reached a decision on SB but can't decide about FS, would they be able to convict just SB or would it need to go to a retrial for both?

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Yes I'm wrong, frankies dad isn't her dad , she's commented on Yvonne's post about him passing away and said "sorry to hear" . Maybe yvonne used to be with her dad and they split up.

By the way, is it definitely frankies dad that passed away? I thought it was her step dad or something.
Yes, pretty sure Frankie's dad has passed, it was on here a few threads back, I can't spoiler so don't want to say how he died

will.i.am

If so, the make up comment has got me thinking…could FS and SB have been using make up themselves to cover and disguise the bruising on Star? Ordinary foundation can do a good job of toning down bruises and redness. You can even buy very thick make up to cover birthmarks and scars etc.
Last year there was rumors on Facebook that the post mortem found make up on Star's body and her organs was pushed back to her spine (some of you may have seen the screenshot).

I genuine believe Jordan's friends were leaking information about Star's death.

Ells321

Chatty Member
If they (SB) have previous convictions will these be disclosed after the verdicts so as not to sway the jury if they knew about them prior to making a decision?
Cough asked SB if she had any previous convictions in court, she said she had 1 If I remember for throwing an egg at a house.