Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosesviolets

I can’t make up my mind why people show outpouring of grief for a baby they never knew. Yes it is very sad and everyone feels the sadness but really waking up in the night thinking about Star? People like this have a massive void in their lives and compensate for it by trying to identify with the victim or else it is insincere and not true but they do it for attention. I believe many people have attention seeking disorders where they need the likes on social media to validate themselves as individuals.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Pangolina

I'd have to find FS not guilty. I don't believe she considered a possibility that Star would come to harm, let alone serious harm/ death while playing with the other 2 kids, supervised by SB, in the few mins it took her to go to the loo.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I wish they’d have clarified whether the YS phone call in the wooded area happened or not. Obviously it’s clear SB was very violent towards FS anyway, but it seems strange to not attempt to clarify whether that specific part happened. I have so many questions about YS’s behaviour throughout, and all of them are, “what the fuck, Yvonne?”
Too busy being pointed to the nearest bar. 🙄

• Sick

nothinonyou

VIP Member
If they’re still deliberating tomorrow afternoon (most likely) I’ll be wrapping up my husband’s Christmas presents to keep myself busy. I’m sure he’ll love the pinstripe suit I’ve bought him.
All I Want For Christmas is to know what Paul likes :LOL:

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t think they have taken much time so far considering the amount of evidence in the trial. I am glad they are seemingly taking their time.

aliyah_ess

I was just thinking last night, I never thought before but I wondered if SB wanted Star out of Frankie's life as a massive "f you, I'm taking away the only thing you really love and cause you the most heartbreak possible" as a punishment for trying to break up with her.
Just something I thought of last night and said I'd share before the verdicts
this crossed my mind too.
the more she was losing control of Frankie the more viscous she became with Star, it seems.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Frankie told her to stay away and Star died not long after. The attacks were only getting worse and worse

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Lilmack

I literally can’t with Facebook right now. It’s a relentless stream of
“She’ll get done for neglect and endangerment”
“Baby gurl”
“Bring back hanging”
🙄🙄🙄
They are the same people who post 'white lives matter', 'send 'em back to where they came from' and 'the covid vaccine contains a microchip so the government can track us'..... A special breed 🙄

We have all been affected by this case. Its hard not to. But this Facebookers make it into a competition of who is most pained and upset over it.
"I cried for hours over star last night"
"oh well I cried for days over it"
"just days? Weeks I've been sobbing"

As are all the bizarre photoshopped pictures et al. A game of likes to them.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
My guess is that they quickly decided on SB, and are now debating on FS - if she wasn't in the room they can strike off Murder or Manslaughter, so I would assume that answer satisfies that one and they go on to causing or allowing.
At this rate, I would be surprised if it's not late Monday or even possibly Tuesday. They are being thorough, as they should be.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
It's like the courts are a different world. Can you imagine in every day life, something really important kicking off and the biggest boss possible saying "Not now dear, I'm having my Pot Noodle, pop back in an hour"

• Haha

kikixxxxx

i think its extremely odd she even took a photo anyway?? like your partners baby is dying (who you suppodesly love to pieces) and has been rushed off in an ambulance and one of your first thoughts is "i'll take a pic of the scene " its just such odd behavior. there was definitely something in that photo that she'd staged that she wanted proof of IMO. i just don't know what exactly if it wasnt the coffee cup. hmmmm
just read she didnt leave the flat until 7 minuites after the ambulance left too. long time to just be grabbing a van key.

nichew

VIP Member
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. I really hope the CBT helps you a lot and you recover or at least get your medical anxiety to a more manageable level!
Thank you Seems to be working so far ❤

I had genuinely not heard of them, so just googled and was a bit stunned tbh!!
Each to their own tho, like someone else has said she may have been brought up on it.
I wonder if she liked them though David. I, assuming he used to play the guitar for Frankie when she was small like he did for Star

• Sad
  • Heart

elikayute

Chatty Member
AM will need to be back for the arguments on sentencing - he’ll want the longest possible sentences and KG/ZA will push submissions on mitigating factors. Sentencing was very fast in ET/TH case - the guilty verdict I think came in quite late and they were sentenced the next morning.

Kinney

I literally can’t with Facebook right now. It’s a relentless stream of
“She’ll get done for neglect and endangerment”
“Baby gurl”
“Bring back hanging”
🙄🙄🙄

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Sometimes, when reading this thread, I feel the need to drink strong rum.. straight from the bottle.

We’ve all been posting together now for the best part of a month. Can we not have at least one thread as we draw closer to the end of the trial, where the infighting is put to one side?

• Heart

elikayute

Chatty Member
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to clock but htvf did SBs granny “know” what do if a baby goes into shock. Hit them on the bottom? What the heck? How many babies go into shock?

luxiegirl

Evening everyone,
Been a few threads since I’ve posted, been absolutely hectic at work so I’ve been catching up.
It feels so nerve wracking that we could have a verdict soon. I really wouldn’t want to be on the jury for love nor money.
Like everyone else has said I think they’ll take a while over FS’ verdict. I just can’t decide whether she’ll get the causing / allowing charge or not.
I also wonder what will happen to FS if she gets not guilty. I can imagine some of SB’s family taking matters into their own hands if she’s just released 👀
I always feel like I end my posts the same way but please remember to take care of yourselves when reading such heavy material and while waiting for a verdict. It’s been such a long road with a lot of heavy stuff to read and it’s very important that you take time away from it all for a while. Not like those on Facebook who seem to be thinking about Star and editing themselves with Star etc 😳

• Heart