Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
i imagine as soon as the jury walk into that room they're all just like "right SB murder now onto FS"

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I wish they’d have clarified whether the YS phone call in the wooded area happened or not. Obviously it’s clear SB was very violent towards FS anyway, but it seems strange to not attempt to clarify whether that specific part happened. I have so many questions about YS’s behaviour throughout, and all of them are, “what the fuck, Yvonne?”
We talk about FS’s failure as a mother (and rightly so), but Jesus Wept, she had a horrendous role model didn’t she! Yvonne should be thoroughly ashamed of how bad a job she did at raising FS- a young lady so messed up she barely knew what was going on around her. It’s a catalogue of disasters.

TamW

I suppose it just takes 1 Facebook warrior style person to hold up discussions “they should be hanged, murderers, both as bad as each other” etc etc etc
I think its really positive they are taking their time, its just how it should be. I have my personal thoughts on what I think, but I do not have the full case in front of me or been privy to see their body language and demeanour in court when asked questions.
The main point I am trying to make is that every thread of evidence should be considered.
Has anyone seen 12 Angry Men, very old black and white film but one of my favourites? Eleven men on the jury see the case as clear cut, but one man questions every bit of evidence, they all get really annoyed with him, think he should have the same views as them as 'who is he' why does one man's views count against the other eleven, and anyway its getting late and they want to get home.
Anyway its a fantastic film, about how important the judicial process is, how great it is to have 12 people who are so different but they have to be trusted to do what is right. Its an American film but its definitely relevant to our court process too.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m sorry, there are some really good discussions on here but let’s not spoil it eh? Let’s all pour a wine/gin/beverage of choice and calm the eff down. 🙂

We’re not in The Sun bar, we don’t need to be kicking off at each other.

Plot twist: Paul isn’t real. He’s a cardboard cut-out and we’ll never know what he likes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

elikayute

Chatty Member
Now I’m wishing we had live updates on jury deliberation, like starting points, 7 for, 4 against 😄 and watching it get closer over time.
I need to find something else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LittleMy

VIP Member
If you get to the point where it’s affecting your life and you can’t stop crying over it, you absolutely have to stop following the case and seek expert advice. We’ve all become invested in the trials for both Arthur and Star’s murders and it’s been very harrowing at times but I don’t think it’s right these people making it all about themselves. Step back, no one is forcing you to read about it.

Reactions: 21

Krm89

I have had my doubts over FS at times and whether or not I believe she is guilty but I just keep coming back to the same conclusion that I don’t think she is.
I would ask people who say ‘she should of protected star’ to take a look at the case of Shannon watts and her two children. Had SB killed F also, would people still be saying F should have protected Star? I personally think SB would of been capable.

• Sad
  • Wow

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Right, I don't wish to trivialize matters, but i am away now to have my nails done and I can't check anything for a couple of hours.
If it comes in, look after each other if the baying mob arrive!
xxx

• Heart

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
On a scale of 1 to panicking about red diesel when you’ve been arrested for murder, how unreasonable would it be to message The Sun’s Facebook page to try to find out from the man himself what he likes?

• Haha

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
I wonder why that’s of interest to them. It sounds like this jury are being very thorough though - they’ve asked intelligent questions throughout, too. At least one member of the jury must be very switched on.

Cocoloco818

The way they brought that Snapchat expert in was excellent. I remember her smirking at AM during that part of her cross ex and he left it at something along the lines of “we’ll see about that”. It seemed like it was just left again (like the milk and the “you don’t want to know” message was left) so I was so glad when he was brought out. I bet that was the point she realised she messed up

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nichew

VIP Member
I didnt go to secondary school with her, but we went to primary school together as she lived in the same place as me (not morecambe! No offense to anyone from Morecambe on here ). But i cant imagine she passed any exams based on the shite she used to post on facebook. I did think that i was perhaps mistaken- especially when it said she worked with SB as the Chloe i knew never worked. But i havent had facebook for almost 2 years and i think her youngest is at the age where the job centre say you need to look for a job. And sadly care work is the one sector anyone can seemingly get a job! But it is absolutely her, i would bet my mortgage on it being her.
I am not sure when she decided to pretend to be a member of the traveling community as her parents are certainly not travelers! But she dresses her kids in typical traveler clothes, and she hung about with them, and she really did come across as trying to be a traveler.
I am almost tempted to go back and login to facebook and scrawl though her posts. She is just strange, and now thinking about it; it doesnt surprise me at all that she became friends with SB, although i would like to hear what she says if SB gets found guilty of murder as she used to be one of those people who would link daily mail articles about how awful and evil social workers are, and she has always been a grief tourist (The Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans deaths i remember her spouting about it and supporting the families).
Take one for the team and log in and see what shes been putting lol

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t get why people are posting the flat everywhere just because they live near it, it’s so sly if family see that getting a reminder of what went on there 😢
This type of person doesn’t give a shit really, it’s just for a bit of attention on social media. If they cared they wouldn’t be sharing images of the place a baby was brutally murdered into a group set up her family.

• Sad

elikayute

Chatty Member
Would they still have found records of the missed calls and that a video was sent etc though on this date 😳
I’d imagine if it was untrue, KG would have challenged it.

What are peoples final predictions now we’ve heard everything? I’m sticking with SB guilty of murder, ideally a sentence of 25 years+, and FS not guilty.

• Heart

Cocoloco818

I’ve not caught up yet but I was just thinking about Becky Endacott (sorry if I’ve spelt it wrong). If SB is innocent she would have been a very significant defence witness. She had close contact with SB as well as them both together, I’m sure her evidence would tell us A LOT. That leads me to believe SB isn’t this sweet angel who just wants to help everyone, because if you knew that was what your ex and best friend was like why wouldn’t you want to defend them when it comes to something so serious and horrific? They were in contact on the day of Star’s death so it’s not like they’d lost touch. I reckon BE probably refused to give evidence because if she was to tell the truth SB would be exposed for what she really is by one of the closest people to her at the time.

avabella

VIP Member
from a photo alone? That’s impressive.
I've said above there are studies into the phenomenon as it was previously thought that there were no physical markers for ND conditions such as Autism/Aspergers. Having worked in the field for many many years, I do believe that there are some markers that can be fairly obvious to spot if you know what to look for. You don't have to believe me, it makes no difference to my life, and I'm not trying to impress you either.