Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
The "I run 3 businesses" makes me laugh. Selling a couple of bottles of shampoo every week is hardly running your own business. Her website is pretty basic, no information of the products she sells, just pictures. No invoices given to paying customers. That's more like a hobby.

Reactions: 7

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
If I were going to a relaxing spa with my friends, I’d be mortified if that lot turned up.
Her friends must cringe at her behaviour, because I cringe watching them. They’re all laughing now, but once the alcohol wears off, they may just regret what they see in the morning.

nottobeforgotten

I
Has anyone recorded that video of hers naming and playing that phone recording I would think she’s in very big shit for that
I have it I also have the recording from her live last night when she says about them taking pictures of my kids from Facebook

Which is a lie She only has my kids names as my Facebook is locked . But again i have two other videos were she states she took pictures of my kids .

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have it all

On a lighter note have u seen someone else has made these about her there’s about 6 I have them two . I can’t stop laughing

Attachments

gatekeeper

VIP Member
I find her behaviour very odd, (probably the biggest understatement of all time but most other things have been said) the constant need for attention any attention in itself says there is an issue, from what I have seen she has on many occasions been less than truthful to put it mildly

she says constantly she’s not bothered yet has to draw everyone’s attention to it by the minute, what she has done to people and( the proof is here for all to see )is just horrid and I think that by you all coming together to show her true colours is great

• Heart

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Lol exactly she says we all jealous but I own a 5 bed town house worth 500k and a 70k mortgage, beautiful children, yes I have a dog I’ll give ya that Sasha… a loyal gorgeous decent fella who also owns his own home.
I have friends that I’ve known pretty much all ly
Life who I adore and they do me. I have a wonderful family. Yea life throws things in and my
Life isn’t perfect but I can assure you shazza you have nothing any of us are jealous of ??? Deluded again

LadyTosh

VIP Member
She thinks everyone is stupid and it’s scare tactics to stop people posting the truth

now there are some people or one person I notice on this thread who I personally think is here just to troll.
Everyone else sees so many lies and are genuinely worried about about people being taken for a ride with charity and her products. No laws have been broken. She’s not been doxed , she’s not been threatened ( that I’ve seen )

she can not compare hersel to banter queen who’s been jailed more than 4 times and has been arrested a few times not just for the Chelsea thing.
The beef she had was also off tiktok and she vanderlised her property.

so anyone worrying about the police she’s just trying to scare you. Stick to the rules here and there’s not anything that can be done.

I do think sometimes people go too far with vile personal insults and threads rightly get closed ( like Elsas last year )
She's a hypocrite.... as the popular saying goes 'don't do unto others that you wouldn't like done unto you'. Lost count the amount of times she has attacked people for their looks, their weight and calling others a sl*g.

She's the biggest bully goin and has a short memory, she is constantly outing people on her tiktoks bein viscous and foul mouthed then deletes them. She's a fraud, a liar, a bigot, nothing buy a self centered vile excuse of a human being.

Lisa Anne

I suppose she has to put a positive spin on everything, she can hardly say “I loss my account because I was making fun of people with facial disfigurement and I thought I was that funny I did it twice”, no wonder she doesn’t want any negativity that’s one of avoiding the truth yet again.

LadyTosh

VIP Member
But she's gods gift, I mean who wouldn't want a dried up scabby middle aged old bint who gets her gash out on adult work and only fans.... come on tattlers she's a right catch!!
Screenshot_20220127-212004_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-211954_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Loustafford

VIP Member
Jo looks older than Sasha and so uncomfortable when sasha’s filming being rude about a woman being finger blasted in the jacuzzi or looking desperate in front of a waiter! Also why would you want to gate crash someone’s wedding? If I had of spent thousands on my perfect day the last thing I’d want is some pissed up old mutton throwing herself at my guest. If anyone spoke to her from a dating site then saw how she behaves on tiktok they would run a mile!!

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
U know what’s gonna happen later when she gets back I can see it now on live 🤣🤣🤣

Firstly all about tattle “ I don’t go on there I get screens shots”🤣

“I have the best friends”….only reason
U say that cos they don’t call u out COWARDS

Tattle AGAIN “they are just jealous sad cunts but I’m not gonna talk about them cos I can’t “ 🤣🤣🤣

“Im going on holiday on the 5th “ I’m personally unsure when the 5th is cos she has never gone anywhere as yet 🤣

Tattle again “ a tv programme reached out to me all about tattle they missed the posts about Mrs hinch and picked Sasha fontain .
This story honestly last year who can remember ? “I’m going on married at first sight” … people started to call her out on it so the story had to change … “ can’t do it now cos I told everyone on tt and they saw the video 🤣🤣🤣

Tattle AGAIN “just jealous cunts “
That was the 1st time I saw her when she said she was going on married at 1st sight and then she wasn’t I had a gut feeling about her then, she says she’s a confident woman, confidence is silent insecurities are loud I think she has to keep saying she’s a confident women constantly to reassure herself, but I think deep down she’s a lonely woman who craves attention any attention and is scared that she will be left behind, she’s not happy on her own if she was she wouldn’t be constantly on TT, she needs to be with people men or women and has to be the loudest in the group oh look at me, if all this stopped ( the live was very telling when she thought nothing had been posted here) she wouldn’t like it one bit, I think she puts on this act of being overly loud to quieten the overwhelming feeling of not having proper relationships and friendships that only last a short time, and she may well have a few longer term friends however what is portrayed is disposable

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
On this new account she is now saying she can’t eat Glucose because she has a Hiatus Hernia. If she had that she wouldn’t be able to eat all the crap she does. She’d be in agony.
I have a hiatus hernia. I can’t drink wine, anything spicy or acidic. And a McDonald’s breakfast would have me doubled up. Yet she seems to manage those well.

Smithy883

VIP Member
Drama drama drama 👸, for God's sake give it a rest, what a shambles of a weekend, all we've heard is tattle, poor me, its like watching the sinking of the titanic but with a bigger 🌊, if this is what a relaxing spa break looks like I'm glad I missed the coach again 😀 🤣😁

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
I only managed half an hour of the live, its to painful to watch, I struggle with the ridiculous videos that appear/dissappear on tt, her behaviour is just off the chart, it's like watching a manic depressant with the high & lows all egged on by the 🐑 , I wish I'd watched it now as I seem to have missed so much.
The spa break is 4 of them not 10, Ruth is doing all the recordings, looks like someone is reining in sharryn telling her what's appropriate to show on tt.
So far the RI pj's & red spotted 👙 have made an appearance, please come back mark & buy her some more clothes, ud think being in the beauty industry she'd pride her self on her appearance not dress like a tramp

LadyTosh

VIP Member
On this new account she is now saying she can’t eat Glucose because she has a Hiatus Hernia. If she had that she wouldn’t be able to eat all the crap she does. She’d be in agony.
I seen this I nearly spat my tea out , all the junk and rubbish she eats 🤣🤣
My thoughts exactly.... she don't arf talk pish lol the woman is a complete and utter div. I mean seriously.... how can anyone fall for all the crap she spews 🤷🏽‍♀️ BS literally drips from her lips the moment it opens its mouth 🤡🤡