Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random question
Totally off topic ,does anybody wonder why she doesn't speak to any of her family.... ?.

Reactions: 2
And today ladies and gentleman, coming live from a garage near you… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

No, no you won’t be pretty OR rich….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
OMG I’m Gonna have some good viewing while I’m soaking in the bath tonight 🀣🀣

Reactions: 4

Even if you put a new lock on a door she's still out of key , his no better and their so serious about it they think the singing is good πŸ‘
I know that guy, he's on the Autism Spectrum. He's always enjoyed a sing song lol not goin to start digging him out but he definitely has some mental health problems himself. He's a bit simple minded bless him lol

Take your pick

Born sharryn brotherton
1st husband Irishman(can't remember his surname)
2nd husband sharryn brown

Also goes by
Sasha fontain
Kirsty Marshall(this is used for fake reviews of her own companies)🀣

Business
Crumbz catering
Crumbz cafe x2
Langtons catering
Langtons wedding and funeral
Langtons kids party buffet
Bake sale
Heaven scent cleaners
Balmoral caravan
Sasha fontain shop
The list goes on and on

May I add that all of these businesses have gone bust

What was that sharryn, I'm jealous cos your a good business woman 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Proof is in the pudding, everything you touch turns to πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
She was born Sharon!! She changed it to Sharryn because Sharon was too common lol

• Haha
I know that guy, he's on the Autism Spectrum. He's always enjoyed a sing song lol not goin to start digging him out but he definitely has some mental health problems himself. He's a bit simple minded bless him lol
Oh I didn't know no pun or mockery on my behalf towards the man

She's like a real life Walter mitty, she's come a long way since her super market job!!! Now she sells cheap knock offs on the Internet. And shows her kebab for some chump change πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let's not forget the award winning jams
Thats a good one for the next threat "Walter mitty aka sash fontain "

Reactions: 7
Just a random question
Totally off topic ,does anybody wonder why she doesn't speak to any of her family.... ?.
Apparently fell out with her mother years ago she said her mothers is a c@@t and her sister tried to get off with one of sharryns boyfriends

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Sharon’s good at giving reviews -

Apparently fell out with her mother years ago she said her mothers is a c@@t and her sister tried to get off with one of sharryns boyfriends
Probably her sister knew he weren’t gonna last long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Couldn’t make it up. Sharryn Stone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But unfortunately ppl are buying can’t understand WHY ???? Surely they can’t be stupid enuff to think a few squirts & I can become Sasha too

Not just names that change

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
An anniversary celebrated in 2012?? That's ten years ago.... but she's been single 14 years πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
An anniversary celebrated in 2012?? That's ten years ago.... but she's been single 14 years πŸ€”πŸ€”
I notices that !she honest to God I'd say if you checked her blood type it won't be a normal. 0 negative or anything like that, it would a new type of blood group called LIAR POSITIVE!@@

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.