Sasha Fontain #9 The Lies and Crimes of Lady Sasha (A work of fiction in progress)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just seen the video Ruth has done sitting there saying how hurtful it is to see her friend going through all this HANG on a minute but it’s ok for your friend to treat people like dog shite on the bottom of her shoe & think they can get away with it the amount of people she has tried to destroy is UNBELIEVABLE we are here to defend the TRUE victims who have been disregarded by your friend & I say it again we are not trollz we are real people with feelings & what Shazza has said is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure
1 minute she was packing her luxury 💩💩
Then Sam the spy said smithy mcbagpipe, no idea if that's me, was posting pic's & her address, the normal rant of screenshot it to me, then she dialled 101 & told the handler, smithy is calling me names, putting pic's up of me in a bikini, handler wasn't really interested till sharryn said smithy had posted her address, a lie, now she off to the police tomorrow to make a statement about smithy mcbagpipe!!!!!
While she's there .. Maybe the cozzers could save a bit of time and ask her what she did with the rest of the hospice charity money 💰

Reactions: 13
Thanks to @Debs22 for the inspiration for the thread title

TLDR:

Thread nine and it's apparent that Shazza is still very predictable, very boring and as self absorbed as ever.
There was absolutely no sympathy or understanding for a (now ex) friend that was going through some obvious (to everyone else) mental anguish and turmoil. Shazza "proved her worth" by declaring his threatened/attempted OD as attention seeking, as everyone knows, if it's a serious attempt at un-aliving yourself then only a Sominex will do, followed by endless (pretend) crying tiktoks.

Her lives rather boringly mainly consist of her whinging about Tattle and trollz. This has definitely led to a lot less interaction of late, so it's always nice to see that some of us on here who are her 'friends' often pop on to say hi and even have a little chat with her!

That being said, she still isn't bothered by Tattle and certainly doesn't read it, although a couple of almighty co-incidences have occurred.
Firstly, after multiple mentions here about the ridiculous filters, they have become less used, and secondly, following comments regards her atrocious packaging, she has announced that she is looking into buying white postal boxes and has now taken to screwing up tissue paper and jamming it in the boxes with the packing peanuts. This means that customers can look forward to (maybe) receiving their goods with a crumpled piece of tissue paper which is rather handy as it can also be used to mop up any spills.
After denying it for so long, she now rather proudly states that her goods are White Label products, for some reason she seems to feel that this is something to brag about - it's almost as if she is unaware of how ridiculous a boast it is, to anyone with one iota of sense that is. And again, for the record it still isn't Options Ltd that she orders from even though she was once again on the phone to them this week chasing up a late delivery and the name 'Options' appears on the rear of the products.
Maybe the co-incidences will continue and she might be prompted to show an acknowledgement of the paypal charity donation (from her own paypal account to Haven Hospice) that has been discussed so frequently on here. She has recently stated that she has already shown evidence of a £438 transfer to Sophie - bizarrely, everyone here on Tattle missed that. Maybe the letter she received from Haven Hospice on Friday afternoon was her receipt and thank you note, if that's the case then I'm sure we'll hear all about it and the letter, will be shown in a tiktok as proof once and for all.

As regular watchers will know, Trasha has the audacity to call herself an unpublished author. The transcript to which she refers to is an absolute abomination to the English language. The reading she gave this week, documented an alleged incident of domestic violence. Quite how she accepted the messages of sympathy from her faithful sheeple, after the said reading beggars belief, as it was only a short while ago that she was placing the blame firmly at the feet of 'real' victims of any such violence.

Rather like an infamous Ted Talk we are often privy to hearing Slosha's Spiel, the topic is obviously, always herself.
This week we heard positive affirmations such as "I'll always stand proud" "I have good values and morals" "I do love myself - I have worth" and she even unearthed the truth as to why she is single, in her own words "No man could afford my lifestyle" The aspects of her lifestyle she is referring must include someone that can keep her supplied with Pissecco, fake perfume and knock-off 'Cristeen Labootons'. A Klarna account would be handy to keep up with all the Primani and Shein shopping and obviously an active account with Uber-eats is a must for the McDonalds breakfasts to which she has become accustomed. Membership to a local wholesalers would be a big plus as the frozen mash potato cubes at £3.49 a bag are a firm favourite with this esteemed chef.

Declaring herself a power-house of a woman, Flasha is looking to take a course in sustainability and management to "progress in business life". Not averse to higher education, this week she boasts an impressive 4 A levels and admits that she loves studying. She spent 2 years on a course to learn how to build websites and in her own words is "a brilliant speller" and as a show of her fantastic business acumen this is proven by the spelling displayed on her website that she paid someone else to build for her.
Flasha rightly says that knowledge is power, she says she's quite intelligent and this is why she favours intelligent men so that she can "be on a level with them" - I'm not quite sure that a horizontal level counts though.

Friday night out with the geeewls was an absolute hoot, keeping it as classy as ever, it was declared as 'The Ultimate Best Night'. If your ultimate best night consists of a couple of songs in The Essex Shed of Dreams, followed by a trawl of Rompford's/Hornychurches finest nighttime establishments, whilst bopping around like Great Aunt Agnes at a wake, videoing it on a mobile phone for all of prosperity with a late-night curry to round it all off, then you must have led a very sheltered life. The only thing that could possibly make this night sound any worse was if someone snogged a stranger in front of everyone like a desperate pubescent teenager (or an old slapper) - oh wait.

It seems that Brasha is attempting to get onto our television screens and has applied to many programmes including First Dates, Dragons Den, Married at First Sight and Big Brother. Maybe combine them all and start a new series called, Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date.

Saturday night was another 'Date night' and she must have been so enthralled by her company that she was active on another new TikTok account uploading inspirational, uplifting messages - hopefully soon she'll start to practice what she preaches.

Sunday was a busy day catching up with packing orders and live streaming whilst on the phone to the 101 incident line. It seems Splosha will be visiting Rompford Police tomorrow to file yet more unsubstantiated claims against some of Tattle's members (especially the elusive Smithy McBagpipe). The call, which was live streamed without gaining consent from, or making the professional call handler aware that it was being relayed on Tiktok, consisted of Splosha making false accusations that she had received threats from this platform and that her address had been disclosed. Let's hope that the popo do their job as they should and fully investigate this claim and make any arrests as necessary, namely wasting police time, lying to a police officer etc. Interestingly Splosha has now befriended another tiktoker who has such an important job 'in the Government' that she spends her time apparently tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of other tiktokers and Tattlers. Maybe she would be another person of interest to Rompford Police or even her 'government' employers.

Refreshingly though it does seem that a few (previously brain-washed) followers are waking up to the fact that Sharon Brotherton (no matter what alias she hides behind) really is a liability. There are more and more unhappy customers appearing in her tiktok feeds, that is until the ever-faithful, idiotic mods delete their comments to earn brownie points off of their Mistress
Notwithstanding it does seem that many of her wrong-doings, nay possibly illegal activities, are catching up with her (even though she is oblivious to what is really going on around her) and a very public downfall is nearing ever closer.

Seriously though - hands up for a place on the coach, I bagsy back seat!
Excellent as always @poola , looks like I might be back in the country for my arrest, … well until I board flights to Dubai, it’s all go let me tell ya, This not working, only dog walking malarkey..
🏝🍹👙

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw her video about being called fat 😳 and her dancing ..that's an old video ..its got the tik tok logo to the left of the screen at the start😁 you've put on a bit of timber since then Princess . But you're 51 as you keep telling us ..its quite normal..worry not👍

• Haha
utter crud. If it's got to this stage of monitoring you'd have to have given statements and you would have been given a business card with contact details 🙄
A wee bit advice for you Sasha...real life policing isn't like it is on the tv...but ssshhh!! dont tell anyone🤐🤫
She will be calling Dempsey and makepeace next and slosher will be better looking than makepeace lol 😂 bit like the 61 year old mug tonight with her trying to get on dating programs bet she said to the idiot go a long with it all for the camera

She will be calling Dempsey and makepeace next and slosher will be better looking than makepeace lol 😂 bit like the 61 year old mug tonight with her trying to get on dating programs bet she said to the idiot go a long with it all for the camera
I thought it was that little guy with the balloon off 'Up'

Has she addressed the current situation in Ukraine ? I can imagine her being a fan of putin for some reason, she’s that warped !

Reactions: 5
If you recall anyone who heard earlier she asked the name of the police call handler & a ref number was given to her also I also want to say she was so glorified about the un named person who was arrested & in her words the police told her she was crying when arrested who the F actually says that about someone & I’m damn sure Essex police wouldn’t give you that info your just vile through & through
I’m sure they’d like to know all the prank calls you also make asking people to give numbers out on your live stream just like you did on Meetme poor bloke good job I rang him to give him the heads up the one you wanted to meet up the park to teach him a lesson hope you screenshot this one as well because I have

Last edited:

TLDR:

Thread nine and it's apparent that Shazza is still very predictable, very boring and as self absorbed as ever.
There was absolutely no sympathy or understanding for a (now ex) friend that was going through some obvious (to everyone else) mental anguish and turmoil. Shazza "proved her worth" by declaring his threatened/attempted OD as attention seeking, as everyone knows, if it's a serious attempt at un-aliving yourself then only a Sominex will do, followed by endless (pretend) crying tiktoks.

Her lives rather boringly mainly consist of her whinging about Tattle and trollz. This has definitely led to a lot less interaction of late, so it's always nice to see that some of us on here who are her 'friends' often pop on to say hi and even have a little chat with her!

That being said, she still isn't bothered by Tattle and certainly doesn't read it, although a couple of almighty co-incidences have occurred.
Firstly, after multiple mentions here about the ridiculous filters, they have become less used, and secondly, following comments regards her atrocious packaging, she has announced that she is looking into buying white postal boxes and has now taken to screwing up tissue paper and jamming it in the boxes with the packing peanuts. This means that customers can look forward to (maybe) receiving their goods with a crumpled piece of tissue paper which is rather handy as it can also be used to mop up any spills.
After denying it for so long, she now rather proudly states that her goods are White Label products, for some reason she seems to feel that this is something to brag about - it's almost as if she is unaware of how ridiculous a boast it is, to anyone with one iota of sense that is. And again, for the record it still isn't Options Ltd that she orders from even though she was once again on the phone to them this week chasing up a late delivery and the name 'Options' appears on the rear of the products.
Maybe the co-incidences will continue and she might be prompted to show an acknowledgement of the paypal charity donation (from her own paypal account to Haven Hospice) that has been discussed so frequently on here. She has recently stated that she has already shown evidence of a £438 transfer to Sophie - bizarrely, everyone here on Tattle missed that. Maybe the letter she received from Haven Hospice on Friday afternoon was her receipt and thank you note, if that's the case then I'm sure we'll hear all about it and the letter, will be shown in a tiktok as proof once and for all.

As regular watchers will know, Trasha has the audacity to call herself an unpublished author. The transcript to which she refers to is an absolute abomination to the English language. The reading she gave this week, documented an alleged incident of domestic violence. Quite how she accepted the messages of sympathy from her faithful sheeple, after the said reading beggars belief, as it was only a short while ago that she was placing the blame firmly at the feet of 'real' victims of any such violence.

Rather like an infamous Ted Talk we are often privy to hearing Slosha's Spiel, the topic is obviously, always herself.
This week we heard positive affirmations such as "I'll always stand proud" "I have good values and morals" "I do love myself - I have worth" and she even unearthed the truth as to why she is single, in her own words "No man could afford my lifestyle" The aspects of her lifestyle she is referring must include someone that can keep her supplied with Pissecco, fake perfume and knock-off 'Cristeen Labootons'. A Klarna account would be handy to keep up with all the Primani and Shein shopping and obviously an active account with Uber-eats is a must for the McDonalds breakfasts to which she has become accustomed. Membership to a local wholesalers would be a big plus as the frozen mash potato cubes at £3.49 a bag are a firm favourite with this esteemed chef.

Declaring herself a power-house of a woman, Flasha is looking to take a course in sustainability and management to "progress in business life". Not averse to higher education, this week she boasts an impressive 4 A levels and admits that she loves studying. She spent 2 years on a course to learn how to build websites and in her own words is "a brilliant speller" and as a show of her fantastic business acumen this is proven by the spelling displayed on her website that she paid someone else to build for her.
Flasha rightly says that knowledge is power, she says she's quite intelligent and this is why she favours intelligent men so that she can "be on a level with them" - I'm not quite sure that a horizontal level counts though.

Friday night out with the geeewls was an absolute hoot, keeping it as classy as ever, it was declared as 'The Ultimate Best Night'. If your ultimate best night consists of a couple of songs in The Essex Shed of Dreams, followed by a trawl of Rompford's/Hornychurches finest nighttime establishments, whilst bopping around like Great Aunt Agnes at a wake, videoing it on a mobile phone for all of prosperity with a late-night curry to round it all off, then you must have led a very sheltered life. The only thing that could possibly make this night sound any worse was if someone snogged a stranger in front of everyone like a desperate pubescent teenager (or an old slapper) - oh wait.

It seems that Brasha is attempting to get onto our television screens and has applied to many programmes including First Dates, Dragons Den, Married at First Sight and Big Brother. Maybe combine them all and start a new series called, Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date.

Saturday night was another 'Date night' and she must have been so enthralled by her company that she was active on another new TikTok account uploading inspirational, uplifting messages - hopefully soon she'll start to practice what she preaches.

Sunday was a busy day catching up with packing orders and live streaming whilst on the phone to the 101 incident line. It seems Splosha will be visiting Rompford Police tomorrow to file yet more unsubstantiated claims against some of Tattle's members (especially the elusive Smithy McBagpipe). The call, which was live streamed without gaining consent from, or making the professional call handler aware that it was being relayed on Tiktok, consisted of Splosha making false accusations that she had received threats from this platform and that her address had been disclosed. Let's hope that the popo do their job as they should and fully investigate this claim and make any arrests as necessary, namely wasting police time, lying to a police officer etc. Interestingly Splosha has now befriended another tiktoker who has such an important job 'in the Government' that she spends her time apparently tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of other tiktokers and Tattlers. Maybe she would be another person of interest to Rompford Police or even her 'government' employers.

Refreshingly though it does seem that a few (previously brain-washed) followers are waking up to the fact that Sharon Brotherton (no matter what alias she hides behind) really is a liability. There are more and more unhappy customers appearing in her tiktok feeds, that is until the ever-faithful, idiotic mods delete their comments to earn brownie points off of their Mistress
Notwithstanding it does seem that many of her wrong-doings, nay possibly illegal activities, are catching up with her (even though she is oblivious to what is really going on around her) and a very public downfall is nearing ever closer.

👏👏👏 once again a very accurate account of Sharon Brotherton’s Fantasy life.
Can we all Please remember to stick to truths as Miss Brotherton has short term memory loss, so screenshots videos ect can be shown should she fail to recall.
Was it only last week she was THANKING us all for her sales improving on her products???? & did a Lady who was trying to get a refund on her purchase who was blocked deleted & ignored by Sharon, as there was no invoice in parcel, point out she got the address from 192 ????? Only to be humiliated by Sharon on her lives numerous times & never received postage money let alone a SORRY. !!! Let’s keep up the good work of debunking not trolling

Because it’s all lies the police would laugh her out of the station.
Maybe they would show her a padded cell.

But she’d have crime number from weeks ago
I should imagine she’s a folder full

Has she addressed the current situation in Ukraine ? I can imagine her being a fan of putin for some reason, she’s that warped !
Well she’s a weapon maybe he could make use of her

Last edited:
👏👏👏 once again a very accurate account of Sharon Brotherton’s Fantasy life.
Can we all Please remember to stick to truths as Miss Brotherton has short term memory loss, so screenshots videos ect can be shown should she fail to recall.
Was it only last week she was THANKING us all for her sales improving on her products???? & did a Lady who was trying to get a refund on her purchase who was blocked deleted & ignored by Sharon, as there was no invoice in parcel, point out she got the address from 192 ????? Only to be humiliated by Sharon on her lives numerous times & never received postage money let alone a SORRY. !!! Let’s keep up the good work of debunking not trolling

Maybe they would show her a padded cell.

I should imagine she’s a folder full
Bit like me Julie is getting arrested for coming on her and saying slasher is vile that’s about all she’s said and it’s true

Reactions: 5

TLDR:

👏👏👏 I do enjoy your up to date synopsis

Reactions: 1
Can I also say Ruth saying it’s lie after lie & vindictive so it’s ok for your mate to demoralise a guy who turned to her to fill his days because he was sad she lied about the time they’d known each other she used him to get clout & now thinks it’s ok to have contact with his ex causing more grievances that’s what I call vindictive & your a nurse & sitting there preaching about M/H it’s nothing to do with that this is about your mate who is deluded controlling & much more so shut the front door

Reactions: 12

TLDR:

Oh @poola this is possibly your ultimate best work yet. You had me crying with laughter a few times. It really was the Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date for me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.

Where on earth did smithy mcbagpipe come from? I missed that bit then all of a sudden he is all over her live.

Very funny.

I'm not sure
1 minute she was packing her luxury 💩💩
Then Sam the spy said smithy mcbagpipe, no idea if that's me, was posting pic's & her address, the normal rant of screenshot it to me, then she dialled 101 & told the handler, smithy is calling me names, putting pic's up of me in a bikini, handler wasn't really interested till sharryn said smithy had posted her address, a lie, now she off to the police tomorrow to make a statement about smithy mcbagpipe!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 sorry I can’t take it seriously. Smithy Mcbagpipe 🤣🤣🤣 omg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can I also say Ruth saying it’s lie after lie & vindictive so it’s ok for your mate to demoralise a guy who turned to her to fill his days because he was sad she lied about the time they’d known each other she used him to get clout & now thinks it’s ok to have contact with his ex causing more grievances that’s what I call vindictive & your a nurse & sitting there preaching about M/H it’s nothing to do with that this is about your mate who is deluded controlling & much more so shut the front door
She’s deleted comments too

Why do I actually laugh out loud when I hear or read the name SmithyMcBagpipe? :ROFLMAO:
I want to change my Tattle name to PoolaMcBagpipe now 😂:ROFLMAO:😂
Me too can I be gossipgeeeewwMcBagpipe. I’m hysterical about smithy mcbagpipe. 🤣🤣🤣

Well done @poola . The troof and nuffink but the troof !
I’m just testing posting a pic from a public
Domain if I may just to see if it’s a criminal offence .
You’re Nicked 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s deleted comments too
Who has 🤔 I’ve seen some & let’s face it she’s only known her for a year I’m sure many others have known of her much longer she’s also deluded of course she’s going to defend her more fool her

Oh @poola this is possibly your ultimate best work yet. You had me crying with laughter a few times. It really was the Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date for me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.

Where on earth did smithy mcbagpipe come from? I missed that bit then all of a sudden he is all over her live.

Very funny.

🤣🤣🤣 sorry I can’t take it seriously. Smithy Mcbagpipe 🤣🤣🤣 omg
It’s when she says 🤣🤣🤣He looolll 🤣🤣🤣Then she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.