Sasha Fontain #9 The Lies and Crimes of Lady Sasha (A work of fiction in progress)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Debs22 for the inspiration for the thread title

TLDR:

Thread nine and it's apparent that Shazza is still very predictable, very boring and as self absorbed as ever.
There was absolutely no sympathy or understanding for a (now ex) friend that was going through some obvious (to everyone else) mental anguish and turmoil. Shazza "proved her worth" by declaring his threatened/attempted OD as attention seeking, as everyone knows, if it's a serious attempt at un-aliving yourself then only a Sominex will do, followed by endless (pretend) crying tiktoks.

Her lives rather boringly mainly consist of her whinging about Tattle and trollz. This has definitely led to a lot less interaction of late, so it's always nice to see that some of us on here who are her 'friends' often pop on to say hi and even have a little chat with her!

That being said, she still isn't bothered by Tattle and certainly doesn't read it, although a couple of almighty co-incidences have occurred.
Firstly, after multiple mentions here about the ridiculous filters, they have become less used, and secondly, following comments regards her atrocious packaging, she has announced that she is looking into buying white postal boxes and has now taken to screwing up tissue paper and jamming it in the boxes with the packing peanuts. This means that customers can look forward to (maybe) receiving their goods with a crumpled piece of tissue paper which is rather handy as it can also be used to mop up any spills.
After denying it for so long, she now rather proudly states that her goods are White Label products, for some reason she seems to feel that this is something to brag about - it's almost as if she is unaware of how ridiculous a boast it is, to anyone with one iota of sense that is. And again, for the record it still isn't Options Ltd that she orders from even though she was once again on the phone to them this week chasing up a late delivery and the name 'Options' appears on the rear of the products.
Maybe the co-incidences will continue and she might be prompted to show an acknowledgement of the paypal charity donation (from her own paypal account to Haven Hospice) that has been discussed so frequently on here. She has recently stated that she has already shown evidence of a £438 transfer to Sophie - bizarrely, everyone here on Tattle missed that. Maybe the letter she received from Haven Hospice on Friday afternoon was her receipt and thank you note, if that's the case then I'm sure we'll hear all about it and the letter, will be shown in a tiktok as proof once and for all.

As regular watchers will know, Trasha has the audacity to call herself an unpublished author. The transcript to which she refers to is an absolute abomination to the English language. The reading she gave this week, documented an alleged incident of domestic violence. Quite how she accepted the messages of sympathy from her faithful sheeple, after the said reading beggars belief, as it was only a short while ago that she was placing the blame firmly at the feet of 'real' victims of any such violence.

Rather like an infamous Ted Talk we are often privy to hearing Slosha's Spiel, the topic is obviously, always herself.
This week we heard positive affirmations such as "I'll always stand proud" "I have good values and morals" "I do love myself - I have worth" and she even unearthed the truth as to why she is single, in her own words "No man could afford my lifestyle" The aspects of her lifestyle she is referring must include someone that can keep her supplied with Pissecco, fake perfume and knock-off 'Cristeen Labootons'. A Klarna account would be handy to keep up with all the Primani and Shein shopping and obviously an active account with Uber-eats is a must for the McDonalds breakfasts to which she has become accustomed. Membership to a local wholesalers would be a big plus as the frozen mash potato cubes at £3.49 a bag are a firm favourite with this esteemed chef.

Declaring herself a power-house of a woman, Flasha is looking to take a course in sustainability and management to "progress in business life". Not averse to higher education, this week she boasts an impressive 4 A levels and admits that she loves studying. She spent 2 years on a course to learn how to build websites and in her own words is "a brilliant speller" and as a show of her fantastic business acumen this is proven by the spelling displayed on her website that she paid someone else to build for her.
Flasha rightly says that knowledge is power, she says she's quite intelligent and this is why she favours intelligent men so that she can "be on a level with them" - I'm not quite sure that a horizontal level counts though.

Friday night out with the geeewls was an absolute hoot, keeping it as classy as ever, it was declared as 'The Ultimate Best Night'. If your ultimate best night consists of a couple of songs in The Essex Shed of Dreams, followed by a trawl of Rompford's/Hornychurches finest nighttime establishments, whilst bopping around like Great Aunt Agnes at a wake, videoing it on a mobile phone for all of prosperity with a late-night curry to round it all off, then you must have led a very sheltered life. The only thing that could possibly make this night sound any worse was if someone snogged a stranger in front of everyone like a desperate pubescent teenager (or an old slapper) - oh wait.

It seems that Brasha is attempting to get onto our television screens and has applied to many programmes including First Dates, Dragons Den, Married at First Sight and Big Brother. Maybe combine them all and start a new series called, Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date.

Saturday night was another 'Date night' and she must have been so enthralled by her company that she was active on another new TikTok account uploading inspirational, uplifting messages - hopefully soon she'll start to practice what she preaches.

Sunday was a busy day catching up with packing orders and live streaming whilst on the phone to the 101 incident line. It seems Splosha will be visiting Rompford Police tomorrow to file yet more unsubstantiated claims against some of Tattle's members (especially the elusive Smithy McBagpipe). The call, which was live streamed without gaining consent from, or making the professional call handler aware that it was being relayed on Tiktok, consisted of Splosha making false accusations that she had received threats from this platform and that her address had been disclosed. Let's hope that the popo do their job as they should and fully investigate this claim and make any arrests as necessary, namely wasting police time, lying to a police officer etc. Interestingly Splosha has now befriended another tiktoker who has such an important job 'in the Government' that she spends her time apparently tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of other tiktokers and Tattlers. Maybe she would be another person of interest to Rompford Police or even her 'government' employers.

Refreshingly though it does seem that a few (previously brain-washed) followers are waking up to the fact that Sharon Brotherton (no matter what alias she hides behind) really is a liability. There are more and more unhappy customers appearing in her tiktok feeds, that is until the ever-faithful, idiotic mods delete their comments to earn brownie points off of their Mistress
Notwithstanding it does seem that many of her wrong-doings, nay possibly illegal activities, are catching up with her (even though she is oblivious to what is really going on around her) and a very public downfall is nearing ever closer.

Seriously though - hands up for a place on the coach, I bagsy back seat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

TLDR:

Thread nine and it's apparent that Shazza is still very predictable, very boring and as self absorbed as ever.
There was absolutely no sympathy or understanding for a (now ex) friend that was going through some obvious (to everyone else) mental anguish and turmoil. Shazza "proved her worth" by declaring his threatened/attempted OD as attention seeking, as everyone knows, if it's a serious attempt at un-aliving yourself then only a Sominex will do, followed by endless (pretend) crying tiktoks.

Her lives rather boringly mainly consist of her whinging about Tattle and trollz. This has definitely led to a lot less interaction of late, so it's always nice to see that some of us on here who are her 'friends' often pop on to say hi and even have a little chat with her!

That being said, she still isn't bothered by Tattle and certainly doesn't read it, although a couple of almighty co-incidences have occurred.
Firstly, after multiple mentions here about the ridiculous filters, they have become less used, and secondly, following comments regards her atrocious packaging, she has announced that she is looking into buying white postal boxes and has now taken to screwing up tissue paper and jamming it in the boxes with the packing peanuts. This means that customers can look forward to (maybe) receiving their goods with a crumpled piece of tissue paper which is rather handy as it can also be used to mop up any spills.
After denying it for so long, she now rather proudly states that her goods are White Label products, for some reason she seems to feel that this is something to brag about - it's almost as if she is unaware of how ridiculous a boast it is, to anyone with one iota of sense that is. And again, for the record it still isn't Options Ltd that she orders from even though she was once again on the phone to them this week chasing up a late delivery and the name 'Options' appears on the rear of the products.
Maybe the co-incidences will continue and she might be prompted to show an acknowledgement of the paypal charity donation (from her own paypal account to Haven Hospice) that has been discussed so frequently on here. She has recently stated that she has already shown evidence of a £438 transfer to Sophie - bizarrely, everyone here on Tattle missed that. Maybe the letter she received from Haven Hospice on Friday afternoon was her receipt and thank you note, if that's the case then I'm sure we'll hear all about it and the letter, will be shown in a tiktok as proof once and for all.

As regular watchers will know, Trasha has the audacity to call herself an unpublished author. The transcript to which she refers to is an absolute abomination to the English language. The reading she gave this week, documented an alleged incident of domestic violence. Quite how she accepted the messages of sympathy from her faithful sheeple, after the said reading beggars belief, as it was only a short while ago that she was placing the blame firmly at the feet of 'real' victims of any such violence.

Rather like an infamous Ted Talk we are often privy to hearing Slosha's Spiel, the topic is obviously, always herself.
This week we heard positive affirmations such as "I'll always stand proud" "I have good values and morals" "I do love myself - I have worth" and she even unearthed the truth as to why she is single, in her own words "No man could afford my lifestyle" The aspects of her lifestyle she is referring must include someone that can keep her supplied with Pissecco, fake perfume and knock-off 'Cristeen Labootons'. A Klarna account would be handy to keep up with all the Primani and Shein shopping and obviously an active account with Uber-eats is a must for the McDonalds breakfasts to which she has become accustomed. Membership to a local wholesalers would be a big plus as the frozen mash potato cubes at £3.49 a bag are a firm favourite with this esteemed chef.

Declaring herself a power-house of a woman, Flasha is looking to take a course in sustainability and management to "progress in business life". Not averse to higher education, this week she boasts an impressive 4 A levels and admits that she loves studying. She spent 2 years on a course to learn how to build websites and in her own words is "a brilliant speller" and as a show of her fantastic business acumen this is proven by the spelling displayed on her website that she paid someone else to build for her.
Flasha rightly says that knowledge is power, she says she's quite intelligent and this is why she favours intelligent men so that she can "be on a level with them" - I'm not quite sure that a horizontal level counts though.

Friday night out with the geeewls was an absolute hoot, keeping it as classy as ever, it was declared as 'The Ultimate Best Night'. If your ultimate best night consists of a couple of songs in The Essex Shed of Dreams, followed by a trawl of Rompford's/Hornychurches finest nighttime establishments, whilst bopping around like Great Aunt Agnes at a wake, videoing it on a mobile phone for all of prosperity with a late-night curry to round it all off, then you must have led a very sheltered life. The only thing that could possibly make this night sound any worse was if someone snogged a stranger in front of everyone like a desperate pubescent teenager (or an old slapper) - oh wait.

It seems that Brasha is attempting to get onto our television screens and has applied to many programmes including First Dates, Dragons Den, Married at First Sight and Big Brother. Maybe combine them all and start a new series called, Marry a Big Dragon on a First Date.

Saturday night was another 'Date night' and she must have been so enthralled by her company that she was active on another new TikTok account uploading inspirational, uplifting messages - hopefully soon she'll start to practice what she preaches.

Sunday was a busy day catching up with packing orders and live streaming whilst on the phone to the 101 incident line. It seems Splosha will be visiting Rompford Police tomorrow to file yet more unsubstantiated claims against some of Tattle's members (especially the elusive Smithy McBagpipe). The call, which was live streamed without gaining consent from, or making the professional call handler aware that it was being relayed on Tiktok, consisted of Splosha making false accusations that she had received threats from this platform and that her address had been disclosed. Let's hope that the popo do their job as they should and fully investigate this claim and make any arrests as necessary, namely wasting police time, lying to a police officer etc. Interestingly Splosha has now befriended another tiktoker who has such an important job 'in the Government' that she spends her time apparently tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of other tiktokers and Tattlers. Maybe she would be another person of interest to Rompford Police or even her 'government' employers.

Refreshingly though it does seem that a few (previously brain-washed) followers are waking up to the fact that Sharon Brotherton (no matter what alias she hides behind) really is a liability. There are more and more unhappy customers appearing in her tiktok feeds, that is until the ever-faithful, idiotic mods delete their comments to earn brownie points off of their Mistress
Notwithstanding it does seem that many of her wrong-doings, nay possibly illegal activities, are catching up with her (even though she is oblivious to what is really going on around her) and a very public downfall is nearing ever closer.

Your definitely joining the rest of us bloody hell need a fleet of coaches

Your definitely joining the rest of us bloody hell need a fleet of coaches
All for telling the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just as an aside, if you had reported a crime that was serious enough to warrant your social media accounts being monitored so closely, you would have the contact number and email address of the investigating officer would you not? Why is she phoning 101 to log info? While she streamed the call did she give her crime number? Or is that just me when I've had any dealings with the po po?

Reactions: 11

TLDR:

Superb synopsis!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

TLDR:

Outstanding 👍👍😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Just as an aside, if you had reported a crime that was serious enough to warrant your social media accounts being monitored so closely, you would have the contact number and email address of the investigating officer would you not? Why is she phoning 101 to log info? While she streamed the call did she give her crime number? Or is that just me when I've had any dealings with the po po?
No no crime number didn’t have it

No no crime number didn’t have

Reactions: 1

TLDR:

@poola this is amazing , so eloquently put and accurate. I so look forward to these . Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Excellent as usual @poola 👌 👏

I'm confused yet again 😕
Who is the elusive Smithy McBagpipe
Is it me?
Is it someone else?
I'm a he/she
Now I'm Scottish?🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excellent as usual @poola 👌 👏

I'm confused yet again 😕
Who is the elusive Smithy McBagpipe
Is it me?
Is it someone else?
I'm a he/she
Now I'm Scottish?🤫🤫
Silly witch talking crap as usual she has reported all her ex what’s app group and who’s put videos up outing her on tictok she ain’t mentioned kent her mate Tina came out with Braintree Dagenham Coventry and wales

Reactions: 2
Apparently the police officer (who's name she can't recall) was going to email her with the crime number 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Smithy883 ... What you done now ? lol
I must have missed her packing boxes today 😅
I'm not sure
1 minute she was packing her luxury 💩💩
Then Sam the spy said smithy mcbagpipe, no idea if that's me, was posting pic's & her address, the normal rant of screenshot it to me, then she dialled 101 & told the handler, smithy is calling me names, putting pic's up of me in a bikini, handler wasn't really interested till sharryn said smithy had posted her address, a lie, now she off to the police tomorrow to make a statement about smithy mcbagpipe!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure
Then Sam the spy said smithy mcbagpipe, no idea if that's me, was posting pic's & her address, the normal rant of screenshot it to me, then she dialled 101 & told the handler, smithy is calling me names, putting pic's up of me in a bikini, handler wasn't really interested till sharryn said smithy had posted her address, a lie, now she off to the police tomorrow to make a statement about smithy mcbagpipe!!!!!
But I thought she was off to 🇹🇳 Tunisia ?🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure
Why do I actually laugh out loud when I hear or read the name SmithyMcBagpipe? :ROFLMAO:
I want to change my Tattle name to PoolaMcBagpipe now 😂:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TLDR:

Brilliant we always look forward to these thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7

TLDR:

Yet again, sterling work @poola 👌🏻

• Heart
about the crime reference, they gave me mine on the phone there and then when I reported a hate crime!

Apparently the police officer (who's name she can't recall) was going to email her with the crime number 🤥🤥🤥
utter crud. If it's got to this stage of monitoring you'd have to have given statements and you would have been given a business card with contact details 🙄
A wee bit advice for you Sasha...real life policing isn't like it is on the tv...but ssshhh!! dont tell anyone🤐🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.