Sasha Fontain #9 The Lies and Crimes of Lady Sasha (A work of fiction in progress)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cannot be punished for saying what you believe to be the Truth.
Her last TT just now is finally her telling the truth. She don’t give a tit.. well is just as well we all felt the need to do just that & Gave a tit.!!

Reactions: 9
PLEASE READ SHARE THIS OUT TO WHO EVER NEEDS TO KNOW . THIS IS ONLY PART OF WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE MOMENT . BUT THIS IS THEFT

CHARITY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY MONIES BEING RASIED OVER THE EASTER PERIOD
I hope all the people who accuse you of being a troll can now see the truth and apologise. I myself am great full for all the work you have done in protecting the individuals that donated and the charity itself. The scale of the deception is yet to be know but without all your efforts it would of carried on undetected.
🙌🙌💕👏👏

I've had the odd sleepless night myself, mainly when she phoned 101 and gave our alias names, I did worry but we have always proved she was a lier & backed our claims up with evidence, speaking the truth is not a criminal offence
You had nothing to worry about, you have only ever question the facts and if Ms Fontain hadn’t been lying she could of cleared it all up nicely. You should be proud of yourself for questioning things that don’t sit right and it should be Ms Fontain who had the sleepless nights. 👏💕🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've had the odd sleepless night myself, mainly when she phoned 101 and gave our alias names, I did worry but we have always proved she was a lier & backed our claims up with evidence, speaking the truth is not a criminal offence
What you worried about the lies the dollop tells all out their to see and how it’s mad nurse can’t see that with her delusional videos sticking up for it Ruth looks as mental as slosher is especially after the lies mental health video she decided to edit would you want her looking after you I wouldn’t

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.