Sasha Fontain #5 Walter Titty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally didn't see this part of her live & obviously feel for any lady going through domestic abuse ❤❤

SHARRYN I AM NOT DEFENDING YOU

When a friend of a friend comes on here & makes allegations, with only hear say, no evidence, no proof you enable her, I said this at the time

Sharryn stole his money but he gave her his bank details
That wouldn't be a police matter as he gave her the details, they were in a relationship, it cannot be proven as theft.
Sharryn has pictures of the violence, what we don't know is how how this violence occurred, we do know that sharryn has punched men but we don’t have any knowledge of this man's background.

Now this man had a child
Obviously not a good dad if he's avoiding the csa
Sharryn doesn't like children, why was she dating a man with a child & why would a man with a child be dating her.

I do like facts
I like evidence to back this

The 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 are not interested in anybody else, they listen to only Sharryn bah bah bah, in there eyes 👀 she is now a dv survivor

YES CALL HER OUT WHEN SHE LIES BUT DON'T BRING TATTLE DOWN WITH UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS
This is part of my conversion with him the other day ... for obvious reasons I've cropped the screen shot as his child's name was also mentioned... The second image includes the date.
Now apart from other stuff that I'm not willing to put on here ...Does this satisfy your doubts ! ?
I have no qualms with Ol Sasha giving the police the post I made the other day as it was infact Chris who called the police .... He'd gone back to try and get his cards passport etc that she was refusing to give back.... This is after the relationship was over.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sharryn dated a man that was
A wife beater
Coke head
Absent farther
He's a catch 🤮🤮

How on 🌎 did she then move on to the nicely spoken, gentleman Mark?

Reactions: 1
I think she is trying to be controversial now and that’s what she was doing last night because I think she thinks if it worked for Katie Hopkins it could work for her and I think she is being more vile on purpose I thinks she a very cunning woman

Who took her business away for 6 weeks?? This is getting boring now, "i'm the better person, you want what I have" grow up Slasher!!

This is part of my conversion with him the other day ... for obvious reasons I've cropped the screen shot as his child's name was also mentioned... The second image includes the date.
Now apart from other stuff that I'm not willing to put on here ...Does this satisfy your doubts ! ?
I have no qualms with Ol Sasha giving the police the post I made the other day as it was infact Chris who called the police .... He'd gone back to try and get his cards passport etc that she was refusing to give back.... This is after the relationship was over.
That would be the child he refused to pay for

I know your a new member, I'm not sure if you've had dealings with sharryn but it's all hearsay, the same thing has just happened with Lisa, sharryn twists things, sharryn said, this man said, Lisa now said, Mark said, there is no substance to any of it, evidence proves the lies
The charity money/evidence backs it up
Luxury products/evidence its white label goods
I applaud 👏 anybody who stands up sharryn as you are but squabbles between her and her many men can't be proven.
This man sounds as vile as sharryn, if it's true what she says, I don't know but I can guarantee sharryn will have some evidence to back up her claims about him, you might think I'm being harsh but she's sly, she will turn all this around to be the victim

That would be the child he refused to pay for

I know your a new member, I'm not sure if you've had dealings with sharryn but it's all hearsay, the same thing has just happened with Lisa, sharryn twists things, sharryn said, this man said, Lisa now said, Mark said, there is no substance to any of it, evidence proves the lies
The charity money/evidence backs it up
Luxury products/evidence its white label goods
I applaud 👏 anybody who stands up sharryn as you are but squabbles between her and her many men can't be proven.
This man sounds as vile as sharryn, if it's true what she says, I don't know but I can guarantee sharryn will have some evidence to back up her claims about him, you might think I'm being harsh but she's sly, she will turn all this around to be the victim
Sharryn named mark as the man Lisa on tick tok went out with as her ex is that the posh loaded mark before Xmas or another mark ??? Then she also named mark as the friend that’s got cancer with the way slosher slasher goes through geezers

Thread 6 - apologies for the hurried recap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.