Sasha Fontain #5 Walter Titty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lady on when I was watching 👀
The lady in question had a peach top on, I don't want to offend this lady but she was to put if kindly gullible, the sort of follower ud expect of sharryns, is this the lady who is the domestic violence victim
No lady had no video call up was just blank slasher caned her asked got finances got job answer back was no well you ain’t going nowhere and this is after she said she’d been raped by her father and husband and she also said as it’s your husband in a court of law 9 times out of ten it ain’t going to go anywhere

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
No lady had no video call up was just blank slasher caned her asked got finances got job answer back was no well you ain’t going nowhere and this is after she said she’d been raped by her father and husband and she also said as it’s your husband in a court of law 9 times out of ten it ain’t going to go anywhere
That poor lady💔💔💔

There was a lady on when I was watching 👀
The lady in question had a peach top on, I don't want to offend this lady but she was to put if kindly gullible, the sort of follower ud expect of sharryns, is this the lady who is the domestic violence victim
I know exactly what you mean. There’s definitely a type that follows her, that try and get in her little girl gang. It’s actually really sad like watching a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 2
And slosher slasher also said she’d proved the PayPal payments on her live last night which she hasn’t and she also said do you think I’d take from sick kids I watched the whole lot was also going on about her own domestic violence running back from kent to Romford back to mummy ???? But mummies names bleep
I honestly think Paypal is dead in the water, unless there is evidence she has stated all proceeds (or along those lines) are to go to the charity :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
I honestly think Paypal is dead in the water, unless there is evidence she has stated all proceeds (or along those lines) are to go to the charity :sneaky:
But what she has said is that she never kept any of the money. So therefore all PayPal should have gone to the charity. If it wasn’t all going then she should have also stated that x

Reactions: 3
Sickened by her attitude, but please if you hear her slating people, digging people out, swearing at people, JUST REPORT HER.!!
Surely people report her ? I can’t believe people listen to that thinking it’s ok ..😡

Reactions: 2
That was awful what she was saying about the rape matter. It was very uncomfortable to listen to. Poor lady.

Slasher was also showing pictures of her own domestic abuse at the hands of that Chris and said it weren’t £6500 was £620 he told her to take cause of CSA then tattle cunts all liars
Didn't she say he was a cocaine addict in the video?

Thank f**k she never got honoured to wear the police badge (has she ever shown her entry into the police force?) Like everything else she’s sticks up to the screen to make people think she’s high o mighty. We don’t need people like you in our forces we need people with understanding & compassion & those traits you definitely don’t have, to sit there & question the lady the way you did & then to pretend to cry & change it to your life story again is just despicable. Everybody who has suffered rape/abuse/DV mental/physical will suffer in different ways you have NO right to judge anyone& to sit there & say “ I say what people are thinking is shocking😡A situation that was so sensitive like last night all people had to do was just LISTEN but no YOU the pheasant had to yet again degrade another female😡 Your attitude in every shape or form is unforgivable & it’s sad you pray on the vulnerable & gullible souls in this world 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank f**k she never got honoured to wear the police badge (has she ever shown her entry into the police force?) Like everything else she’s sticks up to the screen to make people think she’s high o mighty. We don’t need people like you in our forces we need people with understanding & compassion & those traits you definitely don’t have, to sit there & question the lady the way you did & then to pretend to cry & change it to your life story again is just despicable. Everybody who has suffered rape/abuse/DV mental/physical will suffer in different ways you have NO right to judge anyway& to sit there & say “ I say what people are thinking is shocking😡A situation that was so sensitive like last night all people had to do was just LISTEN but no YOU the pheasant had to yet again degrade another female😡 Your attitude in every shape or form is unforgivable & it’s sad you pray on the vulnerable & gullible souls in this world 😡
She has the traits of a Psychopath, she really does

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.