Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
What's new in the world of a self proclaimed weapon?

Following on from her bank card being declined in the last thread, it now seems that delusions of grandeur have well and truly set in as it appears that rather like our noble Queen Elizabeth , Sasha doesn't carry cash so needs someone on hand to pass her any sterling that she may need to pay for anything such as a car wash or lunch etc.

Headquarters of the empire seem to have changed location to very near to the infamous resort of Jaywick, where the stock can be found displayed on a caravan table or casually strewn across the floor.
These over-priced white label goods, which now include 'Ello Vera' and body mist copies of Creed by 'Teary Muuglaaaaar' are still available to purchase from the aforementioned Caravan during online lives. It could be said that erratic manic abusive behaviour, constant swearing, total disregard for customers and general tardiness would deter people from parting with their cash but business is booming as one live alone saw an incredible 136 items ordered (apparently), or was that 117?
If while watching a live you happen to hear loud popping noises in the background, don't be concerned, that's just the gas ring on the stove, and the hum of a jet plane firing up is the soothing sound of the washing machine, which is perfectly normal due to the amount of pyjama/loungewear laundry that it seemingly has to cope with.

Such is the success of this reselling business; accessories have now been added to the website. Be sure to check out the wonderful Valentino bags that are up for sale for merely £99. In fact Sasha must be so impressed with the bags that she has added one to her Amazon wishlist for someone to buy for her, at less than half the price she sells them for!!!- unless of course it was added to the wishlist so she could get the measurements of it.

Be sure to look out for any special offers that are advertised as they may or may not materialise, it's all part of the fun of ordering, like a lucky dip as it were. Will my order arrive? Will it be correct? Is the promised freebie included? However if the answer to any of these questions is no then proceed to question the consummate professional with caution - you will likely be named and shamed and have her dedicated, deluded followers (fans) directed to your tiktok page.
The latest offer was, spend over £30 and receive a free tube of Acti-labs whitening toothpaste costing £17.95 on the Sasha Fontain website but available elsewhere for £4. This is the whitening toothpaste that Sasha allegedly sometimes uses to brush her professionally whitened teeth.

During one of these mind-numbing lives, we were officially introduced to Jake The Fake, a plastic policeman at best. A dog handler with a natural affinity with dogs that seemed to get along very well with Sasha. He likes to sit on lives wearing his looky-likey 'uniform' waving around some handcuffs and making idle threats that viewers need to be careful as he might turn up at their doors.
This is the very same person that Sasha had spoken of earlier and had informed her viewers that she had "jogged him off" - well I'm hoping she said jogged!

A long awaited trip to a spa (proceeded by a lunch of prawn sammiges and scotch eggs) a time for relaxation, quality time with friends, treatments and general uninterrupted fun was next on the cards.
If anyone is looking for a little breakaway where you are guaranteed constant streaming, countless videos, non-stop bitching about 'trollz', incessant uploads moaning about tattle, then one of these weekends away could be what you are looking for. All sexual innuendo and other behaviours displayed around men such as sitting on waiters laps, offering a kiss in exchange for a bottle of Prosecco, comments such as 'We are gonna do him later' 'I need a man not a boy' all add to the relaxing vibe. Drunken 'banter' for the rest of the evening interspersed with general racism, sexism and mocking disabilities rounds off another evening in the company of the righteous Ms Fontain and when the bar closes, the lights are turned out and the staff leave, it's time for raucous cackling laughter and the attempted piano playing to begin.
Be careful though to not let your hideously over inflated breasts 'fall out' of your top 4 times, completely by accident, unintentionally, by mistake, or your livestream will be cut.

As an aside, please remember that breakfasting in a resort restaurant can be done whilst wearing River Island pyjamas if you wish to appear as common as muck. And if, after breakfast you'd like to have some lighthearted fun with friends whilst making amusing tiktoks, then be sure to follow up a very tasteless video with a much more appropriate one where just like the cast of the original musical, it is performed by older women trying to portray women much much younger than their actual years.

2022 continues to be positive as, thanks to all the trollz, who she hates/loves, Sasha has been approached by 2 TV producers.
The first was with regards to a documentary all about trolls and through Tattle she was chosen and shortlisted to appear.
These days it seems that to appear in a documentary, the producers need you to change your appearance, strangely that is what was requested and having shorter hair and dying it brown was far too much of a stretch as it would mean removing extensions so Sasha declined to proceed but the second offer is going ahead with filming starting 23rd March - the number 23 really does seem lucky for 'Our Sash'

Lots of holidays have been booked, Tunisia in February, Benidorm with the geeewls, Dominican Republic in October and Jamaica in December. Some people would say it's almost unbelievable that someone who only had 11p in the bank in October could afford all of this.

More revelations in regards her health were recently disclosed, as well as suffering from a Hiatus hernia she also has to follow a Glucose Syrup free diet. As I'm sure most of us are aware, anyone suffering with a Hiatus Hernia is advised to not have chocolate, fried or fatty food, spicy food (namely curry, chilli, etc) tomato based food, alcohol ,dairy products, oil , butter etc. Those that have to follow a Glucose Syrup free diet, (this rarely spoken about affliction which leaves sufferers unable to eat or drink anything with Glucose Syrup in) are similarly affected, as there are many many products that contain it in their list of ingredients, such as, Wine, fizzy drinks and most notably, Banana Eclair toffees. But rest assured that someone that takes their health so seriously would never ever been seen to be consuming these items in large quantities.

It's always good to start as you mean to go on. so now that a new account has been created with promises to be uplifting and positive only, it must have been merely an oversight that on her very first live appearance she was seen to be uttering such references to 'Tattlers' as 'jealous little bitches' who 'wanna be me' and are all 'fat slags' because 'I am the dogs bollox and they're dicks'.
Sasha still spends most of her time and energy emphatically denying that she spends any time or energy thinking about 'trollz'. Ironically this is the person that professes to hate anyone that hides behind a fake profile/doesn't use their real name on the internet etc but she herself has countless aliases: Sharon Brown, Lady Bentley, Sharon Stone, Sharryn Brotherton, Sharon Brotherton, Sasha Fontain to name but a few, this doesn't include the one that she secretly uses here on Tattle or the ones that she uses on tiktok to 'troll' those that are not her fans.

Who knows what is next to come, but guaranteed it's likely to be a shit-show!
As in the words of 'the Lady' herself "Watch this space!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
I happen to know Chris the guy she was seeing about 4-5 years ago .. she was with him for a year.
So all this B#LL shit that she's saying on TikTok that she's been single for 14 years is a load of codswallop.
She named Chris on TikTok as a woman abuser if you remember ? For him to not be able to defend himself on that claim.
Ol Sasha forget to mention that she was privy to all his accounts .. FB .. bank etc including passwords .. Daft I know ! but she's a charmer .. and cunning.
When they separated Sharon .. AKA .. Sasha decided to transfer £6,500 from his bank account to her own .. Police had to intervein to get it back ... She had also run up a £1000 dept on a caterloge in his name.
This is fact not fiction ... I have just spoken to Chris to ask if it's ok to mention all this on here in his defense.
To add insult to the failed relationship with her .. She proceeded to message everyone .. family / friends on his Facebook messenger to say that he was a woman beater... She don't muck about when Sasha doesn't get what Sasha wants.
You are only useful to Sasha when your useful ! .. If not you will be discarded.
She is really disliked in her own area .. She's moved on to TikTok & Clacton as her new hunting ground.
SASHA ... So cut the crap and stop lying ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

poola

VIP Member
Roll up, roll up, cheap at half the price. 💰💰💰
Limited edition - exclusive items (y)
20220204_233520.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Gewwws WhatsApp group tonight. Right gewwws I put a few vids up tonight that weren’t the bestist idea I’ve ad so I took em daahhhnn. Think I’ve managed to move attention away from the po po for nah by dragging up Tina the sl*g. Roof I’ve used them voice notes you sent me came in ‘andy they did (Roof faints). So for nah don’t post anyfink else until I av me next brainwave. Fack me I’m sweating in this velvet dress. Gonna put me RI jammies on, eat some sammidges and sweedies and plot ar next move. Say nuffink until I tell ya. Jo I’ve posted that scarf that were selling so fast you wanted to reserve one. Lucky you said I’ve only got 20 boxes left. I’ve sent it recorded, guaranteed delivery between 2 and 500 working days dahlin’. Now don’t yous be worrying I’ve got this geewwwwsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 21

nottobeforgotten

So I’ve just been chatting to someone that knows one of sashas ex’s Chris the one she claims beat her up remember the story . I’m asking her to join us on here she can tell u the story

Reactions: 17

sparklesforyou

I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for the cretin she has demoralised so many men&women for her own gratification exaggerates is RACIST has NO MORAL compass belittles people & their disabilities it’s truly vile. I couldn’t give a flying monkeys what happened to her childhood past but no human has a right to come on social media platforms & treat people the way she has done. Whilst we were all going through lockdowns & reaching out to the world she was sat on her pedal stool thinking she was the big I am well thankful for tattle where we can all come together & share the same thoughts & now the net is closing in on her SHES NOT A LIKED PERSON 😡

Reactions: 16

poola

VIP Member
Wowser, What in the luxury branded Cashmere Scarf has been going on here? 🧣🧣🧣
I haven't had a chance to fully catch-up on all the comings and goings of her tiktoks and the posts on here so I don't know if this has been suggested but....
is it at all possible that there had been some form of Police contact yesterday? 😬
My take on it would be that they have told her that she has zero case against what's being said on here.
And maybe she's been warned about wasting police time/refrain from social media if you can't handle it.
That (in my eyes 👁👁) would explain her reluctance to mention the po po at all today.👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️
She is back-tracking massively.
No tiktoks threatening Police intervention/arrests/court cases etc
She is like a sick dog with it's tail between it's legs 🐶🐶🐶
Trying to put on a show of bravado but falling flat on her (heavily filtered) face

Surely she's gotta do a live soon to sell her white label products :unsure:, someone's gotta pay for all those holidays! ⛱🏖🏝

• Haha
Reactions: 16

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
There’s a few on tiketytok that follow Sasha that then started adding that well ‘ard plastic policeman…personally not my choice of a man, but I spose beggars can’t be choosers eh.?💁🏼‍♀️
I also heard the live when he was saying I’ll go banging on the doors of them trolls…. Really, you like threatening women do you… come to my door you twat, I’ll spark you right out.!🥊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Saff_ron

I felt obliged to post this.

Today, I experienced something that had swayed how I feel about something she said. I don’t like her, but I felt compelled to come on here and defend a truth she has told. I know this will make me unpopular but I felt it important to give credit where it is true.

Sasha was not lying…. I bought 100g of banana split eclairs today and they were indeed delicious! I couldn’t find the glucose free ones so settled for the usual ones available. I ate them all, my fat size 10 arse will not thank me for it, would anyone kindly lend me their dog so I can walk the calories off?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Smithy883

VIP Member
How many times are we going to 👂 Rooth Rooth's a nurse
Harold Shipman was a doctor.......
I wouldn't let either of them anywhere near me with a 🩹 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️🩹

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I've not seen any posts of threats towards her, so what exactly will the police be interested in? People here have questioned where the charity money went and can she account for every penny. People here also questioned her values as a person in the public eye ie: TT verbally abusing followers and name calling. No law against asking questions. In a couple of her videos from today she talks of two women begging for their lives... Strong words to use I thought. Then throws in her friend who is a NHS worker. The same friend who sat on a bed with her middle finger up saying F*ck you! Stop with the pity party Slasher!

Reactions: 13

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
For all her faults and by goodness she has many, one thing I can say about her is she makes me appreciate what I have. Because that’s a sad lonely old woman.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
What's new in the world of a self proclaimed weapon?

Following on from her bank card being declined in the last thread, it now seems that delusions of grandeur have well and truly set in as it appears that rather like our noble Queen Elizabeth , Sasha doesn't carry cash so needs someone on hand to pass her any sterling that she may need to pay for anything such as a car wash or lunch etc.

Headquarters of the empire seem to have changed location to very near to the infamous resort of Jaywick, where the stock can be found displayed on a caravan table or casually strewn across the floor.
These over-priced white label goods, which now include 'Ello Vera' and body mist copies of Creed by 'Teary Muuglaaaaar' are still available to purchase from the aforementioned Caravan during online lives. It could be said that erratic manic abusive behaviour, constant swearing, total disregard for customers and general tardiness would deter people from parting with their cash but business is booming as one live alone saw an incredible 136 items ordered (apparently), or was that 117?
If while watching a live you happen to hear loud popping noises in the background, don't be concerned, that's just the gas ring on the stove, and the hum of a jet plane firing up is the soothing sound of the washing machine, which is perfectly normal due to the amount of pyjama/loungewear laundry that it seemingly has to cope with.

Such is the success of this reselling business; accessories have now been added to the website. Be sure to check out the wonderful Valentino bags that are up for sale for merely £99. In fact Sasha must be so impressed with the bags that she has added one to her Amazon wishlist for someone to buy for her, at less than half the price she sells them for!!!- unless of course it was added to the wishlist so she could get the measurements of it.

Be sure to look out for any special offers that are advertised as they may or may not materialise, it's all part of the fun of ordering, like a lucky dip as it were. Will my order arrive? Will it be correct? Is the promised freebie included? However if the answer to any of these questions is no then proceed to question the consummate professional with caution - you will likely be named and shamed and have her dedicated, deluded followers (fans) directed to your tiktok page.
The latest offer was, spend over £30 and receive a free tube of Acti-labs whitening toothpaste costing £17.95 on the Sasha Fontain website but available elsewhere for £4. This is the whitening toothpaste that Sasha allegedly sometimes uses to brush her professionally whitened teeth.

During one of these mind-numbing lives, we were officially introduced to Jake The Fake, a plastic policeman at best. A dog handler with a natural affinity with dogs that seemed to get along very well with Sasha. He likes to sit on lives wearing his looky-likey 'uniform' waving around some handcuffs and making idle threats that viewers need to be careful as he might turn up at their doors.
This is the very same person that Sasha had spoken of earlier and had informed her viewers that she had "jogged him off" - well I'm hoping she said jogged!

A long awaited trip to a spa (proceeded by a lunch of prawn sammiges and scotch eggs) a time for relaxation, quality time with friends, treatments and general uninterrupted fun was next on the cards.
If anyone is looking for a little breakaway where you are guaranteed constant streaming, countless videos, non-stop bitching about 'trollz', incessant uploads moaning about tattle, then one of these weekends away could be what you are looking for. All sexual innuendo and other behaviours displayed around men such as sitting on waiters laps, offering a kiss in exchange for a bottle of Prosecco, comments such as 'We are gonna do him later' 'I need a man not a boy' all add to the relaxing vibe. Drunken 'banter' for the rest of the evening interspersed with general racism, sexism and mocking disabilities rounds off another evening in the company of the righteous Ms Fontain and when the bar closes, the lights are turned out and the staff leave, it's time for raucous cackling laughter and the attempted piano playing to begin.
Be careful though to not let your hideously over inflated breasts 'fall out' of your top 4 times, completely by accident, unintentionally, by mistake, or your livestream will be cut.

As an aside, please remember that breakfasting in a resort restaurant can be done whilst wearing River Island pyjamas if you wish to appear as common as muck. And if, after breakfast you'd like to have some lighthearted fun with friends whilst making amusing tiktoks, then be sure to follow up a very tasteless video with a much more appropriate one where just like the cast of the original musical, it is performed by older women trying to portray women much much younger than their actual years.

2022 continues to be positive as, thanks to all the trollz, who she hates/loves, Sasha has been approached by 2 TV producers.
The first was with regards to a documentary all about trolls and through Tattle she was chosen and shortlisted to appear.
These days it seems that to appear in a documentary, the producers need you to change your appearance, strangely that is what was requested and having shorter hair and dying it brown was far too much of a stretch as it would mean removing extensions so Sasha declined to proceed but the second offer is going ahead with filming starting 23rd March - the number 23 really does seem lucky for 'Our Sash'

Lots of holidays have been booked, Tunisia in February, Benidorm with the geeewls, Dominican Republic in October and Jamaica in December. Some people would say it's almost unbelievable that someone who only had 11p in the bank in October could afford all of this.

More revelations in regards her health were recently disclosed, as well as suffering from a Hiatus hernia she also has to follow a Glucose Syrup free diet. As I'm sure most of us are aware, anyone suffering with a Hiatus Hernia is advised to not have chocolate, fried or fatty food, spicy food (namely curry, chilli, etc) tomato based food, alcohol ,dairy products, oil , butter etc. Those that have to follow a Glucose Syrup free diet, (this rarely spoken about affliction which leaves sufferers unable to eat or drink anything with Glucose Syrup in) are similarly affected, as there are many many products that contain it in their list of ingredients, such as, Wine, fizzy drinks and most notably, Banana Eclair toffees. But rest assured that someone that takes their health so seriously would never ever been seen to be consuming these items in large quantities.

It's always good to start as you mean to go on. so now that a new account has been created with promises to be uplifting and positive only, it must have been merely an oversight that on her very first live appearance she was seen to be uttering such references to 'Tattlers' as 'jealous little bitches' who 'wanna be me' and are all 'fat slags' because 'I am the dogs bollox and they're dicks'.
Sasha still spends most of her time and energy emphatically denying that she spends any time or energy thinking about 'trollz'. Ironically this is the person that professes to hate anyone that hides behind a fake profile/doesn't use their real name on the internet etc but she herself has countless aliases: Sharon Brown, Lady Bentley, Sharon Stone, Sharryn Brotherton, Sharon Brotherton, Sasha Fontain to name but a few, this doesn't include the one that she secretly uses here on Tattle or the ones that she uses on tiktok to 'troll' those that are not her fans.

Who knows what is next to come, but guaranteed it's likely to be a shit-show!
As in the words of 'the Lady' herself "Watch this space!"
Poola I’m humbled you chose my name for her for the thread title 😂

Poola I’m humbled you chose my name for her for the thread title 😂
Also round of applause for another beautiful re-cap 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Iv heard that the police are going to be shutting tattle down after everyone is arrested. And sasha is going to get a full apology from Boris Johnson over the allegations of her being a compulsive liar and con wo man. There's even talk she could get a TV offer after she's done her Oprah interview.

• Haha

Saff_ron

So did I get this right?

Her mate has been boinking the Hobby Bobby for 3 years, and Sasha was circling him, then finds out her “Best Mate” has been there so blocks them both- and is angry that she can’t have her best mates man because her mate still wants him?! If I behave like this at 52 I want to be euthanised… embarrassing. Do better!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

just Kay

Omg this thing who’s Family have disowned her because of all the drama that she’s brought upon them this woman had me suckered in like a few of my aFamily have disowned her because of all the drama that she’s brought upon them this woman had me suckered in like a few of my friends on her WhatsApp group that she has she does a raffle get you to send her presents through Amazon and then you go into the raffle well I actually won a prize and then because she didn’t like what I said in the group she took that price away from me Which is deception and I’m sure breaking the law someway but Miss Sasha Fontaine Sharon Brotherton scammer slag and a total bitch she can bring the police to my door I don’t give a hoot she’s ripped so many people off I’m amazed that she still allowed to remain on all of these websites and continues ripping these people off and accusing people of rape but never happened and put innocent people through police interviews just say that she can get viewers I’ve actually stayed away from her blocked her everywhere but a friend messaged me last night and told me about this forum and I thought yeah let me join in and let people know that you get sucked in by this woman she’s not a nice person she’ll never get a fella because she ripped him off gets him to buy her Mercedes cars then slagging the poor man off all over TikTok no return on his money holiday but she reckons she lost the money on because she was scared to go pathetic the woman is totally pathetic do people not think why she has such a small friends circle because she’s changing them and changing them deleting them slagging them off she’s got an overturned friends it’s unbelievable until you find out what a bitch she is The shit that people can bring up on her the list goes on and on and on but I’m sure you all know this by now 😡😡😡 so glad that bitch is out of my life ..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Dear god , that Live is horrendous, the total shit she has come out with then just saying she wants a Chanel bag so needs to find ANOTHER rich man , just proved Mark was only there for one reason. The language is foul, just like her soul. What an embarrassment, she should be taken off Social Media permanently. She is the reason online trolling exists. Nasty bit of work

poola

VIP Member
Tbf she does have a point.
I mean what's the point in reporting on here that she's had a sammidge with a friend? 😂 😂 😂

Also,
How exactly would the conversation go with Rompford po po?
"Hello Officer I'd like to be arrested please?"
"Oh I see, and to which crime are you referring?" 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️
"I'm guilty of being an absolute weapon officer" 🤡🤡🤡
"A weapon madam? surely you mean a tool! and I'm afraid that's not an arrestable offence unfortunately. We are more interested in people that commit hate crimes/speech against minorities/the vulnerable, defraud charity, evade tax, make threats of harm, don't abide by distance selling regulations in their business, drive without due care and attention, yanno, things like that so if you haven't committed an actual 'real' crime then we will have to let you go" 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha