Sasha Fontain #5 Walter Titty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it’s me I want to book my infills, granted they’re not as bad as Shaz’ but how long we in for.?💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Caught her on live about half hour ago and she was on about her casting agent and starting something in March. She went on to show a card of some sort that relates to this casting agent but tried to hide a number on it. Her words: oh I’ve showed me numba ain’t I a sp8stic 😧

She disgusts me.
She's not the sharpest knife is she? She gave her address out on her live yesterday🤔

Another new thread soon. 😁😁

Hi
I just got banned from live so thought I'd join
There was a woman taking about D.V & I kept trying to tell her to contact woman's aid as she wasn't in a good way ..
Sasha then turned conversation around to her & tattle & about what had been said about Chris .. she went on a rant while we could all hear other woman was in distress I told Sasha it wasn't about tattle or her but other woman on live Sasha told me to stop being Leary & I got blocked ... disgusting!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched the dv live and she blamed the woman .. it was horrible .. who does she think she is at all .. she’s a disgusting animal ..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
OMG !
What a witch 😡.... Some poor woman came on sashafontain live and poored her heart out about being abused by her husband for years ... This woman had left before but always went back as she had been in women's refuges a number of times .... Very tippical of an abused woman to go back to her home.
Basically the woman is tit scared of her husband and his family... has no where to go and was crying out for help.
Sasha cried a few tears then like a true Narcissist turned it all back on her when she started to get bored.
Instead of encouraging her that yes you can still leave and get help from womens aid and a womens refuge ... Shazza turned it all back on her saying that the police must be sick of you because you keep going back and that it was her own fault.
Nice one Shazza women need you like a hole in the head ... You nasty nasty bird !
On average an abused woman will call the police approximately 38 times before she will actually have the courage to leave.
What this lady needed was real encouragement to leave for good ... Yes it's tough to leave everything you know but there's a light at the end of the tunnel when you seek help.
But no ... You turned her off your live so someone else could come on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There were lots of comments asking if other woman was ok but she just kept ignoring them & continued ranting about Chris being a woman beater & how she hadn't had £6,500 out of his account but @£600 because he'd told her to put it in her account as CSA were trying to take money from him . She couldn't care less about the other woman on live & was literally screaming about the lies on tattle even though we could all hear that something wasn't right with the woman that was crying & were concerned for her !

• Angry
Hi
I just got banned from live so thought I'd join
There was a woman taking about D.V & I kept trying to tell her to contact woman's aid as she wasn't in a good way ..
Sasha then turned conversation around to her & tattle & about what had been said about Chris .. she went on a rant while we could all hear other woman was in distress I told Sasha it wasn't about tattle or her but other woman on live Sasha told me to stop being Leary & I got blocked ... disgusting!!!!!!!
Omg ... I've just posted about the exact same thing ... Wasn't it awful to watch ... She probably blocked you before she cut the woman off her live to put someone else on.
What is it she always says ... Us women stick together ... Does she F#ck

I'm a survivor of D.V & kept commenting about contacting woman's aid or refuge ... I was concerned & trying to help but kept getting ignored... until I told Sasha that it wasn't about her or tattle.. she saw that comment & blocked me ... how considerate of her 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
There were lots of comments asking if other woman was ok but she just kept ignoring them & continued ranting about Chris being a woman beater & how she hadn't had £6,500 out of his account but @£600 because he'd told her to put it in her account as CSA were trying to take money from him . She couldn't care less about the other woman on live & was literally screaming about the lies on tattle even though we could all hear that something wasn't right with the woman that was crying & were concerned for her !
That poor woman must feel she has no one to turn to now ... What a mistake she made turning to the nasty heartless sasha !!
I wish I'd made a note of the ladles TikTok profile to at least message her after to try and give her support.

Last edited:
OMG !
What a witch 😡.... Some poor woman came on sashafontain live and poored her heart out about being abused by her husband for years ... This woman had left before but always went back as she had been in women's refuges a number of times .... Very tippical of an abused woman to go back to her home.
Basically the woman is tit scared of her husband and his family... has no where to go and was crying out for help.
Sasha cried a few tears then like a true Narcissist turned it all back on her when she started to get bored.
Instead of encouraging her that yes you can still leave and get help from womens aid and a womens refuge ... Shazza turned it all back on her saying that the police must be sick of you because you keep going back and that it was her own fault.
Nice one Shazza women need you like a hole in the head ... You nasty bird !
On average an abused woman will call the police approximately 38 times before she will actually have the courage to leave.
What this lady needed was real encouragement to leave for good ... Yes it's tough to leave everything you know but there's a light at the end of the tunnel when you seek help.
But no ... You turned her off your live so someone else could come on.
And you would think as she trained as a police office she would know that statistic, I watched and it was toe curlingly cringe worthy blaming the poor woman, it doesn’t matter how many times she is in need of help and support not victim blaming was just vile to watch

And you would think as she trained as a police office she would know that statistic, I watched and it was toe curlingly cringe worthy blaming the poor woman, it doesn’t matter how many times she is in need of help and support not victim blaming was just vile to watch
Her true colour's were shown ... The crown slipped !

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine any other retailer packing customers orders whist calling people disgusting names whilst live to those potential customers…..it’s absolutely appalling.

How anyone buys any of her goods after listening and watching these tit shows is a miracle.

No advice notes are enclosed she names customers……brown tape if your very lucky along with a vast amount of sloshers saliva …..is literally chucked around a box …it’s incredible.

People are easily pleased think that’s fair to say .
I have to agree, you see so many tt pages of pack an order with me, where there’s all sorts of beautiful packaging put into a beautiful box followed by thank you cards and invoice and most times a little thank you gift for being a customer.
Where as Ms Fontains acts more like Basel faulty as she packs her “Luxury“ white labeled items, cashmere that’s really 100% acrylic scarfs or maybe a double the price handbag in a 📦💩 and a note of agitation should you dare to expect your item to come on time.

• Haha
I watched that live on and off last night couldn’t help myself I semi defended her earlier on but over the last couple of weeks and especially that live last night made my stomach lurch…that was real life not something to turn round and make about yourself…watching her and bloody pinky and perky licking her starfish made me ashamed to be a woman….she was shouting at other people on her live when they expressed concern for this poor woman and at one point actually shouted “Don’t get fukin lairy with me on my live Lisa”to a lady who was trying to help the lady in distress…all the time the two other women on her split screen just sat there like dumb and dumber hanging on to sachas every word…unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to agree, you see so many tt pages of pack an order with me, where there’s all sorts of beautiful packaging put into a beautiful box followed by thank you cards and invoice and most times a little thank you gift for being a customer.
Where as Ms Fontains acts more like Basel faulty as she packs her “Luxury“ white labeled items, cashmere that’s really 100% acrylic scarfs or maybe a double the price handbag in a 📦💩 and a note of agitation should you dare to expect your item to come on time.
Absolutely and her tit is not cheap ……not sure how she gets away with it .

Probably the story of her life .

I watched that live on and off last night couldn’t help myself I semi defended her earlier on but over the last couple of weeks and especially that live last night made my stomach lurch…that was real life not something to turn round and make about yourself…watching her and bloody pinky and perky licking her starfish made me ashamed to be a woman….she was shouting at other people on her live when they expressed concern for this poor woman and at one point actually shouted “Don’t get fukin lairy with me on my live Lisa”to a lady who was trying to help the lady in distress…all the time the two other women on her split screen just sat there like dumb and dumber hanging on to sachas every word…unbelievable
It’s disturbing behaviour.

That poor woman must feel she has no one to turn to now ... What a mistake she made turning to the nasty heartless sasha !!
I wish I'd made a note of the ladles TikTok profile to at least message her after to try and give her support.
The ladies name was @lisabryantjudd, I made a point of writing it down cause I felt for her. When she was in the live earlier you could see she looked troubled and scared of her husband,who was shouting things out in the background and of course sasha had to have a bit of a flirt up with him, and when she came back on after it was really awful to witness. It was definitely not a case of Women empowering women 😬

• Angry
It was the way she packed the sweatshirt for that lady yesterday, thrown in a box, no cellophane bag… disgusting.! You might as well go to Primark and get a decent hoody, and a decent bag for £30… her “ small business” skills are shocking 🤬🤬
I did watch last nights where she was giving out medical advice about heart surgery cos ”she’s a heart patient” … that’s naughty because what apparent medication is ok for you Shaz, might not be ok for someone else… but you know best…AS ALWAYS….🤬
Maybe as you’re such a “nice person” listen to your “fans” and read their situation… not turn it around on yourself.. “It’s not always the “Sasha Show”🤬

Last edited:
Her packaging is awful. Probably the worst I’ve seen, but this is shazza what do you expect

Reactions: 2
I personally didn't see this part of her live & obviously feel for any lady going through domestic abuse ❤❤

SHARRYN I AM NOT DEFENDING YOU

When a friend of a friend comes on here & makes allegations, with only hear say, no evidence, no proof you enable her, I said this at the time

Sharryn stole his money but he gave her his bank details
That wouldn't be a police matter as he gave her the details, they were in a relationship, it cannot be proven as theft.
Sharryn has pictures of the violence, what we don't know is how how this violence occurred, we do know that sharryn has punched men but we don’t have any knowledge of this man's background.

Now this man had a child
Obviously not a good dad if he's avoiding the csa
Sharryn doesn't like children, why was she dating a man with a child & why would a man with a child be dating her.

I do like facts
I like evidence to back this

The 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 are not interested in anybody else, they listen to only Sharryn bah bah bah, in there eyes 👀 she is now a dv survivor

YES CALL HER OUT WHEN SHE LIES BUT DON'T BRING TATTLE DOWN WITH UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.