Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boowoowoo

Something aint sitting right with me with this Cheryl friendship, half the time she looks so bored or is looking at her phone when slosher is talking, I don't think she will be any push over either.
Also I like it when smiler talks over her,u can see it pisses her right off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smithy883

VIP Member
What's with the cheap 💩💩 she's trying to sell on Vinted, even the bin men would refuse to take that crap.
Is she having a clear out to make room for DVP to move in, I can't see mummy and daddy paying for a house for the whore that they hate to live in rent free.

• Heart
  • Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I knew it wouldn't be long before she had to spew her version of events.. said someone sent her a screen recording of Cheryl slagging her off. Then said she walked in on little legs slagging her off
Little legs has obviously sussed her right out then.

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Sharon you nasty , jealous , spiteful , infantile , low intelligence person . The latest tik tok is your all time low . Cannot wait to watch your whole life fall apart . Who do you think you are ? An old lady who
befriends strangers online and spends the whole ‘friendship ‘ recording calls and screen shotting messages for future retaliations . Cheryl has said NOTHING about you , you utter dumb dumb . Your jealousy oozes out of every angry pore of your body . Ugly inside and out . This is why karma has given you the life you deserve , poverty , a cleaning job and no where nice to live . Good !

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂. She is having special patrols of her homes . Both these morons Richard and her need a warning from the police to stop wasting their time . In fact put them in a room together and let them scream “u faaaaaaacking caaaahnt “ again and again and again until they have no more “faaaaaacking caaaaaahnts “ left in them . That’s all these two
pensioners need. Lots of swearing and blaming each other for everything and then they can both move on to another EXACT SAME relationship .
Like I said poor old Smiler next to have a mental breakdown . He will put the gazebo up , be totally overpowered and overwhelmed by all the old ladies drunk and dribbling over him then will be the next “faaaaaaacking caaaaaaahnt “ rinse repeat rinse repeat ….. rinse repeat !
Edited to say
“Will I wear me mini skirt this weekend ? Course I will , will I wear me FI HIY boots wiv it ? Yeah course I will “ It’s literally tragic and I’m here for it !

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Nope fat bollox ain’t at work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s live instead
---
Worzel is appearing on tv again god does the constant horse shit flow out that big fat vile gob of its
---
Perhaps it’s doing a fat fighters tv add showing how not to loose weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake nobody asking where the company secretary is which it claimed it had the other week these followers are so fucking thick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t be fooled that’s work she’s doing tapping away on the computer with its fucking freezer next to her .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Dear Sharon ,
As you are reading here avidly I have a question ???? So how are you feeling now that you hate Richard and say he is an abusive druggie about posting up videos of him clearly goading his ex . You claim (even though you can clearly see otherwise ) that she tries to kick him in the face . No she is is actually telling him to stop filming her again and again . Suddenly YOU feel like you need a non molestation order !! Time to say sorry to his ex ! Oh no you don’t do sorry do you , u massive Narc . All that can be heard on all the videos you play of Richard in Mexico is HIM responding to YOU and your massive filthy insulting accusing voice (AGAIN ) . What’s with the going out with these loser men and going on holiday and getting them to pay and then falling out with them and filming it all ? You are in your sixties it’s incredibly embarrassing . The police would not be telling you how dreadful it must of been for you as they would be hearing you poking the fire and antagonising him . YOU ARE THE PROBLEM . Your opinion of abused women in past is that it’s their fault for going back all the time . Now YOU want the help
Of the police when YOU are the issue . Intentionally taking another man from the internet to where you know Richard drinks and lives is not a woman scared
for her life it’s someone who wants the drama . Absolute low life and a waste of police time (again )
This 💯 👏👏👏👏 look at the bigger picture gonzo the problem is YOU always 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Talking of gonzo and teeth 🦷🦷🦷. Have you seen she has put them cheap old snap on plastic false veneers on her wish list. That's the one present I prey someone buys her loool. Come on Denise pratt,I mean parks get ya cash out loool
---

Yeah I had a nosey this morning lol
---

Oh Im Bloody loving the dramas lol.
Who is it she reckons she is gonna beat up in poolas post do you know? Lol
Us all the trolls 👿 everyone of us on tic toc and here well what she calls the trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

spongebobsquarepants

Oh I saw chezza live to tonight. Wow she very popular and dare I say it seems a nice honest lady, she had up to 107 followers in her life ..meanwhile Romford scrubber had 48 , oh dear oh dear 😁 😂🤣 bet that's going down well !🤣🤣🤣.
Lol , can see the next step will be a festering, vile abusive nasty lives, trying to convince people what a lovely person she is blah blah and all this drama is everyone elses fault! Can read her like a book! Cheryl needs ignore all ( she hates that!! Lol )

• Haha

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Oh I saw chezza live to tonight. Wow she very popular and dare I say it seems a nice honest lady, she had up to 107 followers in her life ..meanwhile Romford scrubber had 48 , oh dear oh dear 😁 😂🤣 bet that's going down well !🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I sneaked into one of her lives, asked if she was going to visit Cheryl, she said fuck off get out of here you knob, and blocked me.

• Haha
  • Wow

lustre

This dance? 🤮🤢🤮
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I thought the still picture was bad. I could have done without the great big crotch shot though 🤢 I’m not going to forget that in a hurry. She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she but she’s nothing but an ageing old slag. Grow up woman put the cellulite thighs away we don’t want to see it. But thanx Poola for the laugh.

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Yep it’s on her back up now . Nasty nasty infantile , uneducated ‘human’ . I am of the firm belief Cheryl
Is no better than her or her strange little borrower mate . However if there’s any truth at all re a suicide attempt (honestly even if there was no reason at all to discuss on tik Tok ) then the old lady coming for her could be extremely dangerous .
All this revenge because Cheryl asked her to take a video down . Pertaining to suicide . Richard and her truly truly deserve each other and I cannot WAIT for Sindy to be crying into its pillow because the old bag has posted up personal screen shots and outing her for faking her “fibro” or something similar . She will be nasty about her grandchild and her husband and Sindy will cry that she can’t believe it . Not one single woman has escaped this behaviour , there is no excuse anymore . Cheryl was warned very clearly and she chose to ignore it …. Zero sympathy from me .. none

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Me and plastic will drive and cum and see you who’s driving worzel not you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel talking more horse shit surprise surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Uncle is definitely fake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s brave she’s tough plastic fanny do your stuff stick up for the biggest narc of em all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake had a driver take her to Birmingham for her tit job worzel you best watch you own utube videos your partner went out to get you a new bra the mug that probably paid for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Shut up worzel miss saffy is right you need a tit refurb only thing that’s holding them up is that big fat fucking gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

michaela200

I know I shouldn’t really be bugged about other people but she said in her li e today she walked in on little legs slagging her off on thAt weekend last week and was being sent screen recordings if Cheryl slagging her off and people sending her screenshots and then people telling her to get out of there woukdnt you have confronted them both and told them to fuck iff that day if your suppose fruends were slagging u off

• Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
She was plastering his messages all over TT the other day saying how vile he was she’s seriously seriously not wired right.
Now it’s sat on a live with her in her 2 Bob polyester barely there pyjamas and her stupid “ mates like nothings ever happened.
suddenly Essex police are not public enemy number 1

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Let’s hope wibble had had a nice relaxing day with her new granddaughter and does another live tonight . Hate that I can’t go in the box to speak. Have to keep a really low profile on social media but would love her and Rudi to know it’s me from tattle
watching . Sharon looking particularly child catcher tonight . Love how they think people are jealous of this disaster of a weekend in a dead clubhouse and a walk to Jaywick ,. So rock n roll NOT

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m just so very glad she never had children, she’d be the mother who would be jealous of her own daughter, and sleep with their husbands.

• Heart