Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Cheryl already had mental health issues . Firstly she sits all day lip syncing to songs in her sixties (not normal ) I don’t even believe it’s the anniversary of her father dying that’s made her “ram her car “ “almost be sectioned “ .
She is not coping with her break up . In steps Sharon “ere let’s tell em it’s the faaaaaaaaaacking trolls bunch of caaaaaaaaahnts “
What we are seeing here is a narc losing control .
So which is it Sharon ? An overdose or an attempt to crash a car ? Make your mind up .

In other news Billy doesn’t want to fight anymore so has used interpretive lip syncing as a way of telling us ….. oh Billy u are daft !

• Haha
Reactions: 9

jeenyjen

They need a 3 bed house coz as we all know she has loads of clothes. Yet she is able to accommodate them at the moment in her 1 bed assisted living flat
---
What was that last post about the the erratic head shaking. Is she just tryin to stay relevant ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Can you not make a "tattle one" I have my own account and a "tattle name" one
Yes that’s what I’ll do . Just worried I’ve forgotten log In for the one account that I have so terrified to log out to make a new one in case I can’t get back in . I’ve got another phone I’ll use that x

Edited to say , how are the idiots who idolise her not seeing her being an absolute bully ? She proclaimed to feel deep love for Cheryl one week ago and said she had NEVER felt like that over any friend in her life . She keeps on with Silly Sindy because she’s fat , common and mostly housebound so she feels she is the dynamic glam friend (😂😂😂😂😂) She also loves that Sindy acts like her bodyguard and does absolutely anything she is told to do . Just like Sam Payne and Laura and all the others . The old alcoholic boyfriend who can’t speak properly doesn’t mind Sindy as she’s no threat to him
(Unless she say sat on him ) He would want Cheryl gone as she is a party animal and as he is a jealous , controlling mummies boy he can’t have her around . Ugh it’s literally worse than 9 year olds . So intellectually challenged they don’t even realise how embarrassing they are . You literally can’t argue with stupid

Last edited:
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
I hope this Mark Walker has truly learnt a lesson where Gonzo is concerned. I’m assuming he has been warned

slosher7777

VIP Member
I reckon we should get a table Friday night at the Tudor bar and put a sign up tattlers see if she rips our heads off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jeenyjen

She has just said she works 40-50 hours a week. Maybe over 2 months but def not a week
---
Oh St Sharon it’s not like you would ever do anythin like that eh. Lyin fat slag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Chezza living her best life doing pretend music videos. A bit like her mate used to do. The one behind the door with the lace curtain was a classic. I bet @poola has it somewhere. Trasha posted a TikTok last night saying how well her live had done and how many diamonds and likes she’d got. And that ladies and gents was the reason for the drama all along. Pretend crying and suicide baiting for claaaaahhhtt. Despicable!
I remember that video 😂😂 cringe worthy lol 😆
She's gonna start selling tik tok shit now I reckon she's now a creator 🤦‍♀️ yes of drama and ripping people off 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

Boowoowoo

Is this the real reason for all this? Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔
I'm sorry but even if there was 100% full proof Cheryl took 20 grand off this bloke, why the fuck does he deserve a go fund me page, or could it be that slosher and "Mark" go half's on what her muppet supporters pay into it. Fuck me it amazes me more and more every time

• Heart

Boowoowoo

From what I see last night Cheryl's name was barely even mentioned, no 1 went for her and definitely didn't bully her. God she even has to make her friends "trauma" about her don't she.
If she did attempt suicide it certainly wasn't anything to do with,wibble,rudi or Mrs c. Its probably to get away for sloshers problems and shit show

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
It’s alive it’s been liking the comments the old ponce
Of course it’s alive. Silly cnut. Last time she did this though she was being taken to Court 🤔. Either something’s afoot or she’s had her credit builder credit card statement through 😂😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Don’t want the drama no cause you don’t worzel that’s why your adding to it with these videos and arranging a weekend at the tin hut inviting any Tom dick and Harry knowing full well div van prick is watching you want out you’d stay away from your tin hut shit hole and away from him but not you it’s all about the drama and views for your shitty tic toc you septic arse wipe

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oh poor plastic fantastic fanny is missing worzel I can’t wait for it to go under the bus cause everyone of us know it’s going to happen as it always does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake 50-60’year olds acting like absolute knob’s gotta do a live I want worzel I’m missing her she needs to be live get a life it’s pathetic
---
Worzel you thick cunt we are all watching outside you div
---
Anne Marie fuck off and do 1 the queen only thing worzel is queen of is being a vile cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oh yea, Silly Billy definitely sounds 'really cleva' eh? 🤡
I can’t believe that! Is he actually ok? Maybe the public servants might be able to get on with their work a bit better if he wasn’t poking his phone in their faces and insulting them! Absolute wanker! Is this why he doesn’t drink much because he sounds pissed there. Not that it’s any excuse for that behaviour. Another dickhead taking resources away from real emergencies. No wonder him and that fat slag get on. That’s boiled my piss 🤬

• Angry

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
All this proves is what a cunt she is doing what she always does outs people voice recording people every holiday it goes on with men or women goes off who’s the one always in the middle of it all her the biggest laugh is the text messages but worzel you’ve blocked him your a fucking liar 🤥 and you know div van prick is watching hence your winding him up with the uncle ring tune and this new fool smiler and the other laugh is you’d stay away from your tin hut but no your inviting half of tic tok down their including smiler your stirring the pot all for views and you have been slagging an 11 year old child off that’s absolutely nothing to do with you now do everyone a favour and disappear you lowlife piece of utter horseshit shit cunt your vile
Absolutely agree 👍 who records everything erm gonzo does 🤦‍♀️ be aware plastic you'll be next in line no ones safe with gonzo as a so called mate look how she lost it with plastic yesterday 😂 mind you been friends 5 years 🙄 fuck off have they gonzo couldn't last 5 years with a friend she don't last 5 fucking minutes with no one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha