Sasha Fontain #43 Wedding's off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 who is buying her old swim suits on vinted
2 if you start drinking rum at 4pm in afternoon does that not make you a drinker
3 love she comes home from work jumps straight in shower and get changed back in to her work clothes incase a clean emergancy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Groundhog Day again but I thought the original story was he bought himself a burger and drink and fucked her off didn’t buy her one not that she bought it
---
She doesn’t notice how much things cost ark at the tight bleep who’s always moaning I ain’t paying that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Ffsake who wouldn’t tell it to shut up man woman or beast 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Wibble would definitely tell it to shut the duck up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything and I mean everything always comes down to money and violence. β€œI bought this” or β€œit cost this” or β€œhe paid this”. And every man she’s ever met has resulted in them being violent to her. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and come to the fact that you are the problem Sharon! She is so superficial and hooked on material things, but still living the champagne life on lemonade money.

There is nothing organic about how she conducts her relationships, apart from her comments about how they look.
IMG_3066.jpeg

The comments did make me laugh on her current live:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffsake I don’t go down their no more in the next breath it’s going Clacton Friday what sort of bleep is she 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Ffsake I don’t go down their no more in the next breath it’s going Clacton Friday what sort of bleep is she 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
She can't remember πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she can never remember anything that's because it's a Liar that's why gonzo trip's up all the time πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s bleeping unbelievable wonder if Dvp will in the Tudor bar 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gonzo you thick bleep a shut in it’s called a lock in what a bleeping div
---
Bull tit corner with worzels jackanory head on
---
Ffsake shut your social media down when the duck has she shut her social media down we only wished the bleep would and duck completely off for good poor old Dvp wouldn’t do what she said typical narc bleep
---
Gonzo you bleep mrs bbc has everything you want 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She just cannot stop herself from mentioning kerry can she ffs you can see the green with envy
Gonzo mrs b is everything you are NOT
Hope you got banned you old trollope 😑

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Worzel Mrs bbc has everything you want a nice house a new Range Rover and money you’ve got a 1 bedroom council piss hole a wanked out bmw and no money don’t think their is any competition do you 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Worzel as your so rich and call yourself mercedeslady why don’t you do a special tick tok of going Mercedes Benz Loughton and buying a brand new Mercedes SL 63 AMG they are only 180k mere pocket change to a high end cleaning firm like yours 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she can put it on her card like she did the burgers πŸ” and coke at the airport 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffsake worzel trying to take the piss out of wibble wobble jelly on a plate only jelly on a plate is that fat cunts jelly round its belly and fat arse 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she really does need to look in a real mirror not a fair ground one 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
She just cannot stop herself from mentioning kerry can she ffs you can see the green with envy
Gonzo mrs b is everything you are NOT
Hope you got banned you old trollope 😑
Some one in the comments said Kerry and DVP were dating πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffsake bleep face don’t do nasty videos what’s the latest one about calling bbc an ugly beast gonzo you bleep go look in the mirror your ugly on the outside and double ugly on the inside
---
bleeping evil πŸ‘Ώ bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 6