Sasha Fontain #43 Wedding's off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Jayne? Or have you just made that up?
Think she’s telling fibs Carrot 😂! Oh and also I am so far away from being a VIP .. got to do better ! Sharon are you going to mention your new buddy Zero ? Only we all think you are perfectly suited . Just your type , old insignificant and the looks you are used to . All that wedding tat just sitting there seems a shame to waste it . Let’s have a zero and Sharon wedding to look forward to … PLEASE 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that actually Zero’s real voice? It can’t be surely 😂😂😂. Just makes it even more comical when he gets angry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck is that Jayne god her followers are as delusional and as desperate as old worzel who’s obviously got its jackanory head on today
---
Think worzels forgotten about tattle at the moment she’s to busy worried about what wibble and rudi will come up with next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck is that Jayne god her followers are as delusional and as desperate as old worzel who’s obviously got its jackanory head on today
---
Think worzels forgotten about tattle at the moment she’s to busy worried about what wibble and rudi will come up with next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet jayne will still want to come in the live tho making out she's not aware of anything 😂😂 they are all fruitcakes and as for zero 😂😂🤦‍♀️ don't even get me started
Ya twisting it ya twisting it omfg never laughed so much
And then we have belinda fruitcake as well who normally pipes up in the live as well 🤦‍♀️
I'd like jayne to provide proof of texts 🙄 load of old bollocks that is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet jayne will still want to come in the live tho making out she's not aware of anything 😂😂 they are all fruitcakes and as for zero 😂😂🤦‍♀️ don't even get me started
Ya twisting it ya twisting it omfg never laughed so much
And then we have belinda fruitcake as well who normally pipes up in the live as well 🤦‍♀️
I'd like jayne to provide proof of texts 🙄 load of old bollocks that is 🤷‍♀️
If she turns up in next live Wibbles gonna rip her a new one, I can just hear her now, “Jayne Jayne listen to me will you SHUT THE duck UP” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That ain’t the bleep who keeps getting in the box that talks utter bollox claiming everyone is a bully and she’s seen worzel do nothing wrong Ffsake she needs committing with its leader the daft old witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ain’t the bleep who keeps getting in the box that talks utter bollox claiming everyone is a bully and she’s seen worzel do nothing wrong Ffsake she needs committing with its leader the daft old witch
Yeap that's her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hhhmmm. All Zero’s content, including all containing very young women/girls has gone. Funny that!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Don’t know what your all going on about how long we been tattlers it’s gotta be at Least 10 years in her royal highness the queen of sleaze years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Sometimes I look at people and I think that’s the sperm that won ffsake gonzo your old man should of had the night off Damien 666 got formed that night
---
You absolute evil 👿 bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know what your all going on about how long we been tattlers it’s gotta be at Least 10 years in her royal highness the queen of sleaze years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Sometimes I look at people and I think that’s the sperm that won ffsake gonzo your old man should of had the night off Damien 666 got formed that night
---
You absolute evil 👿 bleep
But did you notice she turned the comments off coz she knew folk would answer with same can be said about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4