Sasha Fontain #43 Wedding's off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all! It feels good 👑
I would say a thanks to the con artist that brought us all together, but I would rather 💩 on my hands a clap 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just cracked up at wibbles post 😂😂😂 absolutely hilarious 😂 I can't stop watching it 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They belong together Zero and Sharon ! Maybe she should hold on to that fire hazard wedding dress and cheap Amazon wedding tat . What a lovely married couple they would make . Get out of this mess Sharon go on ! What a total embarrassment AGAIN

Reactions: 4
That Julie evans is unbelievable she’s like a double agent few weeks ago was in gonzos live kissing her fat arse few weeks later back on the gonzo awareness brigade be back kissing gonzos arse in another few weeks

• Heart
That Julie evans is unbelievable she’s like a double agent few weeks ago was in gonzos live kissing her fat arse few weeks later back on the gonzo awareness brigade be back kissing gonzos arse in another few weeks
Absolutely agree! 👏

I remember her creeping around everybody, wanting acceptance and forgiveness blah blah blah. 🥴

Then, back in Trasha's lives, laughing, joking, and reminiscing.
Stating how it's 'only an app' etc etc. 🤡

Another snakey turncoat 🐍🐍🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree! 👏

I remember her creeping around everybody, wanting acceptance and forgiveness blah blah blah. 🥴

Then, back in Trasha's lives, laughing, joking, and reminiscing.
Stating how it's 'only an app' etc etc. 🤡

Another snakey turncoat 🐍🐍🐍
Yeah exactly and worzel calls Laura a snake 🐍 with tits duck me julie evans is a snake 🐍 with 4 tits I’m surprised worzel hasn’t been on it as they’d all made up the other week kissing arse over sharing a blind as a bat 🦇 Spanish holiday rep

• Haha
Who’s the latest mug on worzels video looks like it’s has far too much Botox another one for the bus to run over at some point wonder if windy sindy and Clarence are on this weekend away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Another delusional twit I love this woman follow her Ffsake what are these morons watching

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she not tell a similar story just the other day. It’s same shot different Slosh. And no one goes “aww Sasha she’s this that whatever” coz your names Sharon
---
This man she is goin to see better lock away the silver. She will be latching on to poor old Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she not tell a similar story just the other day. It’s same shot different Slosh. And no one goes “aww Sasha she’s this that whatever” coz your names Sharon
---
This man she is goin to see better lock away the silver. She will be latching on to poor old Pete
She told that story last week,why is she discussing something so personal about one of her clients on social media?

• Wow
She told that story last week,why is she discussing something so personal about one of her clients on social media?
She said last week she’d only met her once, today she’d met her 3 times but only done 2 jobs for her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It’s just constant with her. I actually can’t cope with the lies. She reminds me of my ex husband who would tell me a different story every week. He was and probably still is a compulsive lying narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That is just one bleep and in the comments what a lovely person you are do these muppets watch what we do a lying scumbag piece of old tit it’s unbelievable
---
And duck leaving that bleep alone in your house
---
And the latest mug we’ve been friends 3 or 4 years but we’ve never met same old same old ground hog day obviously this one’s been up graded in the WhatsApp group of death getting ready to go under the bus at some point when it doesn’t please worzel
---
You’d have to put 2 ball and chains on that bleeping thing if you left it alone in your house you’d probably come back and wouldn’t have a light bulb left only one that don’t work

Last edited:
  • Heart
---
She just rinses and repeats 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Windy couldn’t get much further up worzels arse see it’s back on fb and windy in the comments the sad sack

• Haha
She thinks she’s a really good story teller doesn’t she ? The reality is , she is unable to properly put words together as has a dreadful command of the English language . Most of all though is that ALL
Stories she tells lead back to being about herself
and how wonderful she is . Her stories are all rinse and repeat as she lives such a limited life . No family or children , a repetitive job and holidays that are all identical (seen one pool seen them all) No real friends to speak of ,unless from the internet and even those women ALL have families which she will hate . Just get off the internet Sharon or do better . Apologise for charity theft and sex work shaming and racism and bullying and scamming.
You know you have zero content when you start telling personal stories of a customer you met once . Such a small nothing life she is living . So so desperate to be something she isn’t . I for one am looking forward to her purchasing a ten grand old Porsche that she won’t be able to afford to service or fix when it goes wrong . One big massive life mistake after the other . No life skills just a huge ego and desire to be admired . Embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 10