Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeenyjen

Who is she ranting about. I had an op yesterday and couldn’t be bothered with her bollocks yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MissSaffy

VIP Member
So, as it happens, I managed to stop sitting on my sofa in my sweaty polar bear suit begging working and made a new thread. And mine was the first suggestion that came up when I sorted comments to most liked. So here’s to thread 40 geeewwwwzzzzzz and boyzzzzzzzzz. Let’s go 🍿 🍿🍿
IMG_0190.jpeg

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And as for this high end cleaning business with all of 2 cleaners anyone actually seen her do more than 16 hours a week which means she’s claiming benefits and the cunts dying to get on sickness benefits and probably trying to get a mobility car

slosher7777

VIP Member
Wonder if the idiot that donated that got blocked has its fake wedding invitation yet for July 27th 2030 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake div van prick grow sum balls your a wimp

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And the poncing continues Ffsake I truly wished it had heart condition and dropped down dead fucking conning conniving cunt and div van prick is as bad
---
Size of the fat cunt Waynetta have another Big Mac meal large

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
You know why the videos disappeared it’s been on here and seen it’s being slaughtered with it’s special cleaning cloths a bloody bog roll

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Wibble wobble is proper on it new video up Mitchell brothers Kung fu fighting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh sorry I’ve forgotten it’s Mrs bbc gonzo you moron
---
Even wibble wobbles took the piss about her being mrs bbc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she’s good
---
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the ironing board cunt if you’d actually been about you’d know who wibble wobble is you fucking fool
---
Omg another video up Sam payne is vile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo your vile she was your sidekick did all your dirty work you fucking scumbag
---
Gonzo is definitely loosing it same video as before sitting in her car hearts a lot lot better she’s going to demolish the midlands minger that poor poor heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzo you fat cunt absolutely none of us believe you’ve got a heart condition you moron look at what you eat and drink you silly fat bitch