Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s waiting for some idiot to buy the tacking for its two bob beauty products 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Racking for it’s crap

Reactions: 3

slosher7777

VIP Member
I reckon she will change her mind about this Rudi now coz he is adamant that any woman married or with partner doin that their is somethin wrong. You see her face changes
Also this Mason that’s comin down. That absolute melt is gonna come down and she is gonna head for the hills no where to be seen
---

Why is she putting side on a roll he is gonna be taking away in the mornin is he that helpless he can’t even squeeze a bit sas out the bottle
Cause his a fucking div and she didn’t look happy when van prick said no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s poor poor poor heart more booze 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake size of the fat cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo can remember when the ironing board turned up but can’t remember why it fell out with Niki and gonzo you cunt your the only inbred nobody else maybe a few of your sheep cause they are as twisted as you
---
All these mugs are paying £3

Last edited:

kettlekitten

VIP Member
[ThatsQUOTE="kettlekitten, post: 18257334, member: 6727"]
If you’re thinking she could claim PIP she has no chance!
I’m on pip I need a wheelchair, mobility scooter
to get around, I’ve osteoarthritis, ,COPD, and a stoma, and got refused mobility
That's shocking you poor thing 😕 I'm so sorry you have to battle to what you need it's terrible
I hope you get what you deserve lovely sending a hug 🫂
[/QUOTE]
Aww thanks! ❤ I’m waiting on my review, waiting 6 months now 😒

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Shazneys proper at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Didn't Sharon say she was posting the heart ♥ monitor back at the Broad Street cardiology between 5-5.30, a post was to follow just for US THICK TWATS ON TATTLE, I seem to have missed it...

AFTER having a look on GOOGLE, the only NHS CLINIC in the street she gave, she repeated the address a couple of times for US THICK TWATS......
CLOSED AT 2PM 🤔🤔🤔🤔
?????????????
DID SHE POP IN THROUGH THE LETTER BOX 😁😁😁😁
You can actually buy those heart monitors on line who knows what gonzo will do to gain sympathy and gifts as she’s a fucking grifter could the next big thing be the go fund me for the wedding venue
---
Gonzo we have diagnosed your problem your a lying furlough and charity robbing 2bob no good lowlife scumbag cunt that’s an utter Shitcunt
---
Wonder what the excuse will be for that one closed at 2 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let me guess she took a turn for the worse an ambulance was called or div van prick rushed it to the hospital

Attachments

Last edited:

Smithy883

VIP Member
Gonzos being kind again god does that ironing board cunt need a swift kick
---
Spitting venom mask has slipped again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo who’s a grass what did you say grasses get ?????
---
Gonzo wants a fight hearts suddenly got better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hasn’t just got banned for violent content has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wibble wobble is Mrs bbc gonzo your a complete cunt
Dam, I missed it, who she threatening now 🥊🥊🥊🥊

slosher7777

VIP Member
Didn’t we all see this coming though🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Same old bollox different day
---
Don’t worry everyone normal service will be resumed in the morning when it’s shovelling a big fat McDonald’s breakfast down its big fat neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Biggest laugh is be all over tattle she’s going to die no gonzo we know your a liar 🤥 and a fake a bull shitter all for views and sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
All to get its sorry little sheep to get on with the buying off its wish list
---
Hence hinting at pjs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
i was guessing early retirement anyway get wedding out of the way and her hubby should support her and her feeding habbits
Maybe he is one of those “feeders” which could explain how mahoosive it’s become

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Interesting to see Lorraine pope in comments now claiming that she’s a supporter of Mrs BBC, but let’s remember his vile she was with her mouth against the truth.!!!
Seems someone also thinks Nicky “ chief bridesmaid” is ready to jump ship too…🙈🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She soon ended the live when I left this comment and people were agreeing with me. Don't worry slosh it was one of my many burner accounts so feel free to block me
Didn’t think she was working today.? Or does she need more money.?👀
Richard acts like a yes man..🤡🤡🤡
Why is she asking questions seeking validation ffs🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Maybe he is one of those “feeders” which could explain how mahoosive it’s become
Feeding time at the zoo… and she’s suffering from delusional thoughts thinking she’s gonna be a size 12 by the time she’s married in 2095 to another bloke😂😂😂
---
When you’re too fake skint so you top up your beglist wishlist😂😂😂😂😂
She’s a Fucking class cnut ain’t she
P.S… Trashbags.. size L is a 12/14… that you ain’t love😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow