Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeenyjen

I did wonder when the water works started xmas day if she threw a strop coz DVP was goin to see his kids and she was spittin her funny out and they had a row. But couldn’t say on tik tok coz god forbid anyone can see it’s not gonna last (which we all know anyway) and she came up with a poor excuse of cryin for a make believe baby. I’m sure her nephew said she was never pregnant. Maybe I’m just hard because I lost a baby in 07 but I can’t remember what month. All I remember was it was due November. She celebrates conception when she lost it and date it was due

Reactions: 4

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
But yesterday she said dance nights coming to about £300 with her hair and div van pricks new clothes where’s that came from as can’t afford her wedding dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why would you bother paying all that money out if you can’t afford it.?🫣🫣🫣

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake true heart reading sitting about doing nothing fucking idiot funny it reckons it’s going wonky when working so lazying about gives a true heart reading does it and Ffsake you’ve got heart condition your not smoking and eating every fucking bit of shit going sweets full fat Indians every take away going fizzy drinks gallons of wine pink gins McDonald’s breakfasts what a fucking cunt you are gonzo you prick
---
Gonzo you cunt you don’t come on here or that little pathetic knob the ironing board been doing your dirty work who really needs to get a life instead of backing a charity robber up
---
Ironing board your a silly little cunt that needs putting over someone’s knees and arse tanned

Attachments

Last edited:

slosher7777

VIP Member
I reckon it’s the jumper dress…if she don’t go live I’m gonna be fucking disappointed😂😂😂
Was meant to go to the hospital on 17th jan, forgot that little cock up didn’t she.?
And what about the launch of the website on the 18th… Richard wake up you twat.!!!
That’s why his div van prick thick as fuck

• Haha

saddove

Same old bollox different day
---
Don’t worry everyone normal service will be resumed in the morning when it’s shovelling a big fat McDonald’s breakfast down its big fat neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Biggest laugh is be all over tattle she’s going to die no gonzo we know your a liar 🤥 and a fake a bull shitter all for views and sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
All to get its sorry little sheep to get on with the buying off its wish list
---
Hence hinting at pjs
shall i keep the minibus on hold

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake where’s gonzo been that was weeks ago about the item of jewellery ironing board your not doing your detective work very well you silly little moron 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Videos been up on utube for 3 weeks god gonzo your fucking slow go invest in a brain oh sorry you haven’t got one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hence everything you do turns to shit

Last edited:

slosher7777

VIP Member
I take it the Wolverhampton bike has blocked waynetta as none of her comments are on any of gonzos videos must feel as silly as fuck buying the cunt a few bits for its wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s definitely ordered a McDonald’s breakfast for the morning all that coughing she best have another fag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

julie1965

VIP Member
Funny how overnight she’s gone from non drip wedding talk to confrontations on lives with all her
“Mates” never met one of them …..with the lash technician trying to discover who’s lying About dating a bloke I think we know the answer to that one you parasite.
---
Funny how overnight she’s gone from non drip wedding talk to confrontations on lives with all her
“Mates” never met one of them …..with the lash technician trying to discover who’s lying About dating a bloke I think we know the answer to that one you parasite.
Non stop

Last edited:

jeenyjen

Put a MASSIVE table out there (loaded with just condiments), got all the garden cut down (must’ve been a blind man who cut that grass) and then whacked all the booze and Farm Foods sausages on me Vanquis card. Job done 👍
And where’s the hot tub 🤔 that will be in the corner with the table that has the food on it

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Would of thought the tattle 6 would be behind bars years ago as it’s all she goes on about and never touching charity buckets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if Romford police have got burnt ears today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fuck me videos just gone up about the midlands minger
---
It’s back home at 2.33 pm another hard day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s still spitting venom double tough div van prick was going to have a fight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what with a wet paper bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cunt couldn't fight sleep!

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Let us do a poll who’s the nastiest narcissist robbing cunt on tic-toc answers please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Brand new kuga its second hand you cunt