Sasha Fontain #35 Car crashes and flowers from friendszzz, everything sounds better with zzs on the endszzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well gewwwws here we are thread 35. I had to slightly amend the title as it was too long 🙄TLDR: Sasha is still a robbing, scamming, thieving, tragic cnut. Quiet on social media since the news that she ADMITTED stealing money from dying children and is attempting to pay it back by selling tit on Vinted. Investigations ongoing due to other things the police found. Let’s do thread 35 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brill recap, She’s too quiet which means she’s scheming more tit, New name, New bizzznizzzz or some other shizzle🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well gewwwws here we are thread 35. I had to slightly amend the title as it was too long 🙄TLDR: Sasha is still a robbing, scamming, thieving, tragic cnut. Quiet on social media since the news that she ADMITTED stealing money from dying children and is attempting to pay it back by selling tit on Vinted. Investigations ongoing due to other things the police found. Let’s do thread 35 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼
Hold up I have been unwell for a bit so not caught up when did she Admit to it what have I missed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold up I have been unwell for a bit so not caught up when did she Admit to it what have I missed
We had a update from @poola la La who had it from a very good source that she had admitted taking the money, But wouldn’t be going to court as she had agreed to pay it back.🤬
But it’s also come to light that the police found something else out… so enquiries are continuing 👏🏼👏🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We had a update from @poola la La who had it from a very good source that she had admitted taking the money, But wouldn’t be going to court as she had agreed to pay it back.🤬
But it’s also come to light that the police found something else out… so enquiries are continuing 👏🏼👏🏼🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you for the update, nothing surprises me with her, I am sure there are lots of things that will come to light and hopefully something will land her in court one day she can’t keep getting away with it, at some point something has got to stick to that arse!!

• Heart
Thank you for the update, nothing surprises me with her, I am sure there are lots of things that will come to light and hopefully something will land her in court one day she can’t keep getting away with it, at some point something has got to stick to that arse!!
Here's the update from Mrs BBC which, for some reason, was reported and subsequently removed by Tiktok :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here's the update from Mrs BBC which, for some reason, was reported and subsequently removed by Tiktok :rolleyes:
Thank you @poola, for the update, would have loved to have seen her in court for the charity money, that would have been just perfect, however I am sure that whatever it is that the police are still investigating there maybe a chance of that happening, it’s down to the efforts of those on here who knew something didn’t add up that she has been held accountable, you are amazing and I hope that the charity will receive what they should have done in the first place well done to everyone

• Heart
Thanks for new thread. Wow thread 35 this has got to be a record. She is def the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she. We are a tight knit Tattle family that aren’t going anywhere until we see some form of justice for ALL her wrong doings x. Wel done guys and girls. Keep up the good work x

• Heart
Still checking in. I'm eagerly awaiting news that she's being done for what ever they discovered. Hope you all doing OK. 🙏 another new thread well done tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for new thread. Wow thread 35 this has got to be a record. She is def the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she. We are a tight knit Tattle family that aren’t going anywhere until we see some form of justice for ALL her wrong doings x. Wel done guys and girls. Keep up the good work x
Thread one she was so proud thinking she was famous… Thread 35, not so much😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like to think I can help anyone out when needed and this is the best I can offer you today…
Munter wellies on offer at £54.99…From Munters themselves.
Trashbags still trying to flog her much wanted Boxing Day stroll ones for £110.00 😂😂😂😂
Merry Xmas
Absolute bleeping muppet, Munters are shite wellies, she should have gone for Le Chameau, they are by far a greater and more popular welly lol lol

Reactions: 6
Absolute bleeping muppet, Munters are shite wellies, she should have gone for Le Chameau, they are by far a greater and more popular welly lol lol
Hunters are proper shite. I gave mine to my niece for a festival because they were so uncomfortable. But Trasha literally has no clue, she’s so crass. This is the woman that nearly pissed herself over a free sticker with her Creed perfume that she couldn’t afford 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.