Sasha Fontain #30 Broken toe or camel toe she's still a hoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the track stops playing but you carry on miming for the lols 😂🤡😂

#tellmeyourelonelywithouttellingmeyourelonely #hasbeen #sofasunbathing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When the track stops playing but you carry on miming for the lols 😂🤡😂

#tellmeyourelonelywithouttellingmeyourelonely #hasbeen #sofasunbathing
She really thinks she's something. Lounging in her 1 bed flat in her bikini pretending she's got her tit together cause she's read a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Mrs.Wummin love the thread title 👏🏻
I can’t watch her anymore, the bad miming and dancing and that side eye, 🤮 she’s about as sexy as dog 💩 on a hot day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So the last 8 weeks have been wonderful due to the book that promotes inner peace, self awareness, letting things go 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Now why would someone who's isn't focusing on the negative anymore, ask people to sign a petition to shut down tattle 3 days ago 🤔🙄
Let's not forget, tattle doesn't bother her & by the way Sharon flogging a dead horse springs to mind as regards your new business, very much like the last one & the one before............
She’s been the biggest bleeping bully on social media……the bleeping melt .

She really thinks she's something. Lounging in her 1 bed flat in her bikini pretending she's got her tit together cause she's read a book.
She read page one ……then 50 .👍😂😂😂💯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got her tit together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what bleep lies on the sofa in a bikini 👙 in august making videos in a one bedroom council pisshole someone with serious mental health problems can’t be for about it’s 5 onlyfans crew playing with it rotten kebab and grapes 🍇 hanging out it’s fat arse can it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And all tattlers have mental health problems Gonzo go look in the mirror your a bleeping loon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got her tit together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what bleep lies on the sofa in a bikini 👙 in august making videos in a one bedroom council pisshole someone with serious mental health problems can’t be for about it’s 5 onlyfans crew playing with it rotten kebab and grapes 🍇 hanging out it’s fat arse can it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And all tattlers have mental health problems Gonzo go look in the mirror your a bleeping loon
Lol 🍇 😂😂😂😂it’s lost 8lb apparently maybe that was the 🍇 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How kind of WW to suggest another book for us all to read, who on 🌎 could she possibly be suggesting should read this 🤔🤔🤔
Ffsake what they starting a book club ww is a big a bleep as Gonzo made you laugh that bleep Sam pain made a video about lees side kick stalking the pile and I’m at the top saying it’s them getting rid of bbc ww in the comments saying we don’t report no one funny the pair of pricks are on here making videos and reporting back to Gonzo wonder who the stalkers and liars actually are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All 3 of em should join together and write a book on how to be a complete lying many faced bleep only thing they are actually good at 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How kind of WW to suggest another book for us all to read, who on 🌎 could she possibly be suggesting should read this 🤔🤔🤔
Why does that Welsh cnut think she’s so relevant… duck off Lisa, No one cares, You fucked up… deal with it😂

She’s such a dick, I was laying on the beach by me at 8am, Now I’m back at home doing the job I get paid for.
Try it Trashbag, A job that is….😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s on a diet drinking full fat coke what an absolute melt like it’s two bob wax melts

And sticking by her when it was found out it wasn’t true what the duck was that then what is she on she a nasty vile evil conning bleep that’s true

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.