Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Remember when there was only about 3 threads for Gonzo back in January and she and her minions were joking saying theyre hoping to push it up to 10 thinking it would die down.... well look at us now nearly 31 threads in. Gonzo really wasn't expecting this was she haha if I recall they all said we'd get bored lol I will admit I am bored of watching her now but I'll stick around till she gets what she deserves and made accountable for charity and furlough theft.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oh Sam Sam Sam oh dear
This is why I hate the sad fucker being mentioned on here. Because she jumps right on it thinking she’s important. I couldn’t give a fuck what she’s doing, I don’t t look at her profile. She looks like Deidre Barlow’s been dug up and hit the crack pipe. God she’s tragic 😂😂😂. Now then, moving on……..

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MissSaffy

VIP Member
When you get excited about getting a sticker with the name of your perfume on, then asking for a spare sticker to put on your fake bag, it absolutely means you’ve got fuck all and buying perfume is a massive event in your life. Are you not embaarrraaassseedd?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She’s that hungover from the night out that didn’t happen she’s still got last night’s filter smudged all over her face 🤥 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
So let's talk total orders 😂
There is very clearly only 2 digits in that row of numbers, (definitely not 186 like previously quoted 🤣🤣🤣) and it ends with a 1.
The only whole number that when multiplied by 450% has 2 digits and ends with 1, is 18 (with the sum total being 81). 😛
I put it to you, the Tattlelife jury, that the previous month 18 (total) items were sold and this month a grand total of 81 products sold.😉

An example of how that would look in sales figures may be, 81 x 99p = fuck all 😅😅😅

#lovemath #provemewrongtrasha #whyhidethefigures

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity does anyone know why she didn't turn up for her nose job? I know she was called in and got the email but I don't know what happened after?
I reckon either Mark or Micky was gonna be paying for it and when they broke up they obviously refused to give her the money.... rightfully so

So she's goin away for a week, she means 4 nights/5 days actually but she will get her ladies to send out the orders whilst she's away???? Pull the other one Gonzo 🤡🤡 what you really mean is youre gonna be in ya 2nd home at Crackton still making them. IF she is away and that's a very big IF she won't get the orders out till she returns. Besides her orders will show when and where they were posted from. I don't believe for one second she's goin away with the girls.... if anything the girls will be travelling to the tin hut that way she can still make her shitty melts.

Anyways.... speaking of holidays I could have sworn she said about 3weeks back that she was goin to Dom Republic/Jamaica in 3 weeks. Well its now 3 weeks later 🤔 no one goes to the Caribbean for 5 days, not even 7. Its usually 10 or 14 days 🤥🤥 I mean it's so unlike Gonzo to lie about bein on holiday 🤡🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Exactly what a prize Cunt it is
I’m actually cringing here watching. What a businesswoman!! I order a lot of stuff from
Etsy and I have always been amazed at the gentle and lovely way everything I’ve ever ordered has been presented and I love to support local and small businesses but If I watched this after I’d ordered something I would cancel. Honestly it’s a joke

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
I take everything she says with a pinch of salt. We all know she’s had minimal orders and told that person what to say,
Pretending an order had arrived . It lives in a land of make believe, most of her content is done for our benefit. Her acting is atrocious and the lies stand out a mile. Keep going GONZO cause you do amuse us, we read you like a book , which is sadly something you are unable to to.

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Just noticed I'm finally a VIP member lol
Her still wearing that sodding manky dress tells me she's not successful. I'm wondering if it's the only one left that actually half fits 🤔 just seen the duty free purchase, now why would you get it gift wrapped? I'm guessing a duty free gift. Probably one of Northern Jo's gifts. Now why would you film that? Does she think everyone is as thick as her ffs.
And that bathroom 😷🤢 that's neither clean nor classy. Her flat is a tip it's shocking. Save up ya wax melts pennies and get someone in to fix it, that would make me depressed
Wouldnt be so bad if it was a nice dress but it looks awful, so unflattering. Bet that's polyester too, can see it's shiny lol. What's up with the hair.... jeeez Gonzo you need to get a brush to that birds nest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

julie1965

VIP Member
Oh fuck off please don’t tell me they cunts gone on a fucking holiday in that polyester shit stinking two bob dress !!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14