Sasha Fontain #30 Broken toe or camel toe she's still a hoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title! @Mrs.Wummin ๐Ÿฅฐ

โ€œ We work , go bed , Pick up kids , go to school Der Der Der โ€œ Um โ€ฆ where exactly do you fit into that then Flasha? Donโ€™t work , have kids , sort school Der Der Der!
You thrive on Drama! Negativity ooooozzzes from every pore of yours ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Pull the other one! Will loose your tit soon โ€ฆ you know it! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Mrs.Wummin thank you for a fab title, laughing my head off here. So another day and another thread, wonder what this one will bring. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omgosh! Humbled am I! Thank you and thanks to the hoe, couldn't have done it without her ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen her last tiktok. She's back at the flat and her new packaging has arrived. Why didn't she put as much effort into packaging her overly expensive SF products like she is the cheap and cheerful melts? Is it due to there being so much competition on the market?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping old witch is probably charging for those boxes like she did for the presentation boxes for the other old crap it knocks out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who wants to play a little game? ๐Ÿค”
Guess the date that the nail gets mended ๐Ÿ™„
The winner will be announced live on tiktok on 31st September at 4pm (if they've been re-done by then ๐Ÿ˜‰)
04th September. She can drag them out another few weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When you have so much faith in 'your own products' that you have these items on your wishlist ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Oh ffsโ€ฆ. Sheโ€™s probably put them on there for measurements or something๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
#imakethemallmyself
#nothomegrown
#noonewilleverknow

Who wants to play a little game? ๐Ÿค”
Guess the date that the nail gets mended ๐Ÿ™„
The winner will be announced live on tiktok on 31st September at 4pm (if they've been re-done by then ๐Ÿ˜‰)
31st Septemberโ€ฆ. Weโ€™re still waiting for the fkin July drawโ€ฆ Is that to get more clowns to join๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Roots darling.

God she's really let herself go, as for the filter, I'd never of guessed she uses them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like the diet & exercises are going well ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Put some clothes on love, she's put me right off my tea ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Just reported it for nudityโ€ฆ. Skanky cnut.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Why does she think ordering little boxes will make her business grow, Itโ€™s still tit u old cnut.!!!!
Now lost 8poundโ€ฆ. Yeah thatโ€™s what 50 boxes wouldโ€™ve cost you๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roots darling.

God she's really let herself go, as for the filter, I'd never of guessed she uses them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like the diet & exercises are going well ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Put some clothes on love, she's put me right off my tea ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Sheโ€™s lost 8 pounds what bleeping 8 pound coins pmsfl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.