Sasha Fontain #30 Broken toe or camel toe she's still a hoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s a bleeping joke how many she outed and threatened to beat up and made nasty videos about what a bleep

Stick to that bleep your in big trouble sooner or later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is the only female I know who doesn’t ever stick up for anyone else. For most of us it’s “girl power” no matter what size, shape, colour or where you are from , we are all beautiful. Her for example is racist, body shames , mocks disabled people and laughs at DV and people with life threatening illness’s. She is vile, evil runs thro those veins like blood runs through ours. I’ve never ever disliked someone as much as I do her. She’ll get her comeuppance, as the days go by that Karma Train is getting closer

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hola. I feel like I’ve abandoned you all. But since Saturday I’ve been having fun on my holiday 🏖🍸🏖. I will try and catch up with all the posts but it sounds like Shazza is behaving just the same 🙄🙄. Also I bet she has cancelled someone’s holiday so she can go to the van as the weather is good. Can you imagine if it is some family holiday she has cancelled. She wouldn’t give a duck 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
I can’t bleeping stand ponces …..it rattles me badly …..she stands outside a bleeping caravan next to a motor albeit a beaten up one and has the front to have a wish list for her business and expects hard working Normal folk to put their hands in their pockets for her ….it’s truly truly scandalous.

she flogs her gash for cash so buy your own tit you fuckkng old dog .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t bleeping stand ponces …..it rattles me badly …..she stands outside a bleeping caravan next to a motor albeit a beaten up one and has the front to have a wish list for her business and expects hard working Normal folk to put their hands in their pockets for her ….it’s truly truly scandalous.

she flogs her gash for cash so buy your own tit you fuckkng old dog .
Exactly. It’s like me thinking “right I’m gonna be a hairdresser this week” so I want people buy me Hairdryers, scissors, dye etc etc. Wtf does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. It’s like me thinking “right I’m gonna be a hairdresser this week” so I want people buy me Hairdryers, scissors, dye etc etc. Wtf does she think she is
Yep it’s outrageous……and the reinvented im nice and I stick with women bollocks
slosher is simply trying to cash in on that .

bleep.
💯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffsake Gonzo behaviour issues that’s you your one sick bleep with serious mental health issues
I think I’m right in saying that “Blonde Viking” was the one who said the ugly welsh fat scumbag cnut worked somewhere, and she said that she would speak to someone….. then all of a sudden she blocked her account, Then she was Trashbags bestie….
Have we all still got mental health problem you cnut.??? Think you’re slowly becoming one of those with “issues”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why da fuk would someone be sitting in a first floor flat (with no garden) in Rompford wearing a bikini? 🤡 👙🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just going to wait patiently until this little venture costs her more money than she's flogging. She's now trying to flog the tit on facebook. It must kill her she's not going live so she can flog it to more victims. And I do wish she'd put them knockers away the stretch marks looks like she's sewn them on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the last 8 weeks have been wonderful due to the book that promotes inner peace, self awareness, letting things go 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Now why would someone who's isn't focusing on the negative anymore, ask people to sign a petition to shut down tattle 3 days ago 🤔🙄
Let's not forget, tattle doesn't bother her & by the way Sharon flogging a dead horse springs to mind as regards your new business, very much like the last one & the one before............

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.