Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused why these photos look completely different, did she dye her hair while in bed? And who has a photo taken while in bed
I was thinking that last night when you look closely they are completely different photos. It’s her sympathy attention card remember who gives a toss really just her little people’s 🤣

Reactions: 4
OK update , I've been on to the lady called Jill she except my follow so i could so I could message her , I told she has a lot of support on tattle no matter what tit lies that other one spurs...

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed her wonky nips lol so she paid alot of money for em to look like this
10910476.jpg
🤣🤣

What happened
She's vile, she now threatening to message her kids to expose her on that ladies FB? Seriously Shaz you're not better than us so called 'TROLLS' on tattle, the only difference is we speak the truth, you just expose yaself as bein a lying manipulative thief!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Threatening that ladies kids now … she’s an absolute delight isn’t she ?
who on earth wants to walk around wearing one of those cheap hoodies with a bullies name on it? That’s right Sharon you are a bully . If that’s how you treat a customer who didn’t get her products you don’t deserve a “bizznizz”

Reactions: 8
Threatening that ladies kids now … she’s an absolute delight isn’t she ?
who on earth wants to walk around wearing one of those cheap hoodies with a bullies name on it? That’s right Sharon you are a bully . If that’s how you treat a customer who didn’t get her products you don’t deserve a “bizznizz”
Exactly this 👍💯

She's not phased or riled though is she 🤔that's why she keeps mentioning 'da trolls' on her tiktoks. Who you trying to kid Shaz? you're well rattled 😂 and ya vids show it! Haha

Reactions: 6
A quick delete of the video threatening someone😂
But she doesn’t bullying anyone and always faces them… or blocks them😂😂🙈
I think she’s the one playing a very dangerous game.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this 👍💯

She's not phased or riled though is she 🤔that's why she keeps mentioning 'da trolls' on her tiktoks. Who you trying to kid Shaz? you're well rattled 😂 and ya vids show it! Haha
Maybe my videos could have something to do with it 🤔 im just warning pp in Ireland not to buy there product's from a bigit racist homophones piece of crap ...poor baby slocher

Yes the only person playing a dangerous game here is this person . I have a whole album of her abuse to other people . The kind of content that has on numerous occasions got HER banned . As most will know it’s the racism for me . The worst kind , the type where she doesn’t even know she’s doing it . She’s not been brought up to know better so it’s very very natural to her. The demographic of her tik Tok followers is the same . Most are other loud mouth types who only know how to gang together and agree with each other . How anyone can agree with a bully or racist is beyond me but I do see that as these women are just like her they are blind to it .
self awareness from her is Rock bottom.
I wouldn’t ever post a dancing video dancing like a wooden block with my midriff showing (well I would because I’m size 8 and don’t live off MC Donald’s and cafe food )
Notice no more talk of Gemz because she was young and pretty !! Nicky will be gone within 6 months too

Reactions: 10
I think that she has reported that Di lady to the police as she’s the only person on here she knows the identity of. I don’t think Di has been on the thread for a while and Slosh has referred to involving the police so I think that’s what she means.

She can report as much as she likes but she is the only one who has been abusive and threatening . You can’t just go to the police and say “boo boo I’m on tik Tok and people don’t like my racism or dangerous driving so they are talking about it “ I quite agree that anyone threatening or abusing someone is wrong . Critiquing someone’s actions is what will happen if you behave poorly on a public open social media page . She could always go private if she doesn’t like back lash for horrid behaviour .
the police would not take kindly to driving that could kill someone God forbid a child , let alone the racism .
It’s another form of bullying pretending to go to the police with a veiled threat of letting peoples employers know about comments on here . Top tier bullying in fact . Apologise about the racism and lies and dangerous driving and I’m out of here

Reactions: 7
She can report as much as she likes but she is the only one who has been abusive and threatening . You can’t just go to the police and say “boo boo I’m on tik Tok and people don’t like my racism or dangerous driving so they are talking about it “ I quite agree that anyone threatening or abusing someone is wrong . Critiquing someone’s actions is what will happen if you behave poorly on a public open social media page . She could always go private if she doesn’t like back lash for horrid behaviour .
the police would not take kindly to driving that could kill someone God forbid a child , let alone the racism .
It’s another form of bullying pretending to go to the police with a veiled threat of letting peoples employers know about comments on here . Top tier bullying in fact . Apologise about the racism and lies and dangerous driving and I’m out of here
This will backfire on her , as you said there is plenty of prove of what she has been doing she's threatened ppl bullied ppl and scammed a few also , let her do her worse...I agree with you she should go private but that will me she won't get much attention ...and she loves the attention

Reactions: 3
She's clutching at straws, it's all scaremongering nothing more. She gives it the Billy big bollox but she's all mouth hence why she constantly blocks people who has a gripe with her. She gives it 'I'm a nice person, let's resolve this issue' but she never gives you the opportunity as she blocks ya then bad mouths ya on one of her tik toks threatening with the police. She call everyone else a coward yet she's the biggest coward goin coz she can't take constructive criticism nor anyone who pulls her up on her wrong doings. She never attempts to resolve any issues other than threatening them with the police

Reactions: 4
She's clutching at straws, it's all scaremongering nothing more. She gives it the Billy big bollox but she's all mouth hence why she constantly blocks people who has a gripe with her. She gives it 'I'm a nice person, let's resolve this issue' but she never gives you the opportunity as she blocks ya then bad mouths ya on one of her tik toks threatening with the police. She call everyone else a coward yet she's the biggest coward goin coz she can't take constructive criticism nor anyone who pulls her up on her wrong doings. She never attempts to resolve any issues other than threatening them with the police
Thats what I was saying to the girl on tik toc if she own her own crap that she says apologise and move on .!!!..but she won't because in her pea brain head she thinks she's right , that's why she never has long-term friendships because it's her way or the highway , delusional!!!

Reactions: 5
Thats what I was saying to the girl on tik toc if she own her own crap that she says apologise and move on .!!!..but she won't because in her pea brain head she thinks she's right , that's why she never has long-term friendships because it's her way or the highway , delusional!!!
She lives in cloud coockoo lol her so called followers aren't real friends, they're names, words snd faces on a screen. She will never change She will always fck over people because that's who she is. If she does have any actual long term friends then she is clearly brainwashing them with her one sided BS and like mugs they believe her. Most people who come into contact with Lady Shaz eventually see straight through the lies and if they don't then more fool them. They'll soon realise when she does do them wrong. I've no sympathy as they've been warned

cant keep up all these tik toks one min there there and next there gone lol

Reactions: 1
She’s unbelievable just slipped up again been down caravan for 3 weeks thought dog breath was in Cornwall the first week lol
We all know she weren’t and going on about trolls she best look at her flock of pricks bullying a 19 year old girl all scum like lady slosher Shitcunt Fontaine
I spotted that too. Oopsie Sharon Brotherton.

Reactions: 2
Yes the only person playing a dangerous game here is this person . I have a whole album of her abuse to other people . The kind of content that has on numerous occasions got HER banned . As most will know it’s the racism for me . The worst kind , the type where she doesn’t even know she’s doing it . She’s not been brought up to know better so it’s very very natural to her. The demographic of her tik Tok followers is the same . Most are other loud mouth types who only know how to gang together and agree with each other . How anyone can agree with a bully or racist is beyond me but I do see that as these women are just like her they are blind to it .
self awareness from her is Rock bottom.
I wouldn’t ever post a dancing video dancing like a wooden block with my midriff showing (well I would because I’m size 8 and don’t live off MC Donald’s and cafe food )
Notice no more talk of Gemz because she was young and pretty !! Nicky will be gone within 6 months too
But she eats and drinks 🍺 healthy don’t you know lol 😂 she’s got a serious heart condition 🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.