Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh 🙄 I can't with this women. Goes on like she is Mohamed Ali ffs. About time she grew up! Please I beg stop with the flickering filter, if your going to use it fine but keep still you old trout. Get a life, stop with the blatant lies and trying to be something your not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have reported her again! 🤞🏼 She’s vile and has no place on a public platform like TT! There are young people on there! Idiot!

There is one common denominator which bought us all here and that is Lady Slosher.... we can't ALL be wrong can we? Lol. I mean seriously if 90 percent of the people she has had actual dealings with think she's a wrongun how can the followers who only know her online and never met her not see through the BS? I'm literally gobsmacked that her minions are still sticking up for her. It's as obvious as the the nose on her face that she is the problem and not her customers or ex friends/boyfriends/aquaintances 🤦‍♀️
I only came here because she told us too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is one common denominator which bought us all here and that is Lady Slosher.... we can't ALL be wrong can we? Lol. I mean seriously if 90 percent of the people she has had actual dealings with think she's a wrongun how can the followers who only know her online and never met her not see through the BS? I'm literally gobsmacked that her minions are still sticking up for her. It's as obvious as the the nose on her face that she is the problem and not her customers or ex friends/boyfriends/aquaintances 🤦‍♀️
And she forgot to mention all the people on MEETME that she f…Ed over that’s what all her minions don’t see or hear the trouble she caused on there apart from her Julessss lol 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s unbelievable just slipped up again been down caravan for 3 weeks thought dog breath was in Cornwall the first week lol
We all know she weren’t and going on about trolls she best look at her flock of pricks bullying a 19 year old girl all scum like lady slosher Shitcunt Fontaine
I only came here because she told us too.
same! And thank god she did, because I thought it was just me, seeing the manipulated horrid person she is.

Jesus she's piled on the pounds just seen a vid of her dancing about. Gut bouncing about. Someone needs to lay of the pies

• Haha
And she forgot to mention all the people on MEETME that she f…Ed over that’s what all her minions don’t see or hear the trouble she caused on there apart from her Julessss lol 😂
Yeah where is all the meet me lot she ain’t mentioned that another one of her groups they’ve all but disappeared and who’s the rotten egg in all this lady slosher Shitcunt Fontaine the Romford sploshpot

Jesus she's piled on the pounds just seen a vid of her dancing about. Gut bouncing about. Someone needs to lay of the pies
Pies macdonalds breakfasts remember she’s got serious heart condition has to eat healthy Ffsake

She's a proper wrongun. She fckd over 2 old ladies for money. She promised them afternoon tea for their birthdays and vanished. One was 80 and one 90. They never heard from her again, they got no refund. She's nothing but a horrible excuse of a woman. She talks about being a proffesional business woman yet fks over 90 percent of her customers and then gets the arse when they confront her and make out she's the victim. She's vile

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She's a proper wrongun. She fckd over 2 old ladies for money. She promised them afternoon tea for their birthdays and vanished. One was 80 and one 90. They never heard from her again, they got no refund. She's nothing but a horrible excuse of a woman. She talks about being a proffesional business woman yet fks over 90 percent of her customers and then gets the arse when they confront her and make out she's the victim. She's vile
All she is is scum a loud mouthed Romford ripper that wears knickers to keep its ankles warm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here’s a question , why say u have lost 2 stone in two days when it’s clear she’s actually gained weight ?
no not fat shaming more shaming a liar . She over eats daily oh her tik toks , literally DAILY . So im
Interested to know why when her friends can see this isn’t true they don’t ask her about it .
If my friends were claiming to have lost 2 stone when they were clearly gaining I’d be talking about their mental health with them. If they danced like that on tik Tok as well I’d take their phone of them. What the hell is she doing ??????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.