Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hygienic filing your dirty stinking nails at a public dining table :sick::sick::sick:

Have you noticed the sheep come on here but never defend the scumbag? They could no one heres going to block them or threaten them or try to grab info from their personal Facebook accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
🤔🤣🤣 at her own admission she has pics up of her engagement and wedding dress to Steve who is her soul mate and love of her life 🤦‍♀️ but she's been single for 14 years. Yeah pull the other one Shaz. If I recall didn't you continuously call the po po on Steve too till he ended up leaving ya coz ya full of drama? Isn't it funny that almost every guy you've been serious with you accuse of violence and abuse... hmm makes you wonder if its actually them or you that's the problem huh!!
Screenshot_20220127-163118_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-170630_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220127-171959_Instagram.jpg

I'm assuming this is Steve, the guy she was engaged to and intending on marrying at some point. Unless shed already started dating another guy which wouldny shock mr🤦‍♀️ I do know that this guy is definitely one of many guys that she called the police on and accused of abuse and violence. She does it to most of the guys that pull her up for bein a witch. Now I'm not victim shaming but there has to be something wrong if almost every guy you date are abusive
Screenshot_20220127-173013_Instagram.jpg
.... there's a common denominator in all this.... Good ol Sloshpot Shaz 🤣
Screenshot_20220127-172231_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can I ask who Jill is on TT as I like to see her video …I’m not sure if your able to give users names on here tho are you ?
No but if you look at it’s videos the third one in & read the comments you might find the info hope that helps

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1020866
I'm assuming this is Steve, the guy she was engaged to and intending on marrying at some point. Unless shed already started dating another guy which wouldny shock mr🤦‍♀️ I do know that this guy is definitely one of many guys that she called the police on and accused of abuse and violence. She does it to most of the guys that pull her up for bein a witch. Now I'm not victim shaming but there has to be something wrong if almost every guy you date are abusiveView attachment 1020887.... there's a common denominator in all this.... Good ol Sloshpot Shaz 🤣View attachment 1020890
All that will be taken down off fb she will be covering all her tracks again the lying scumbag witch she tells so many she can’t remember what she has said like she lives In Chigwell on that fb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that will be taken down off fb she will be covering all her tracks again the lying scumbag witch she tells so many she can’t remember what she has said like she lives In Chigwell on that fb
It's on Insta but im sure she'll go searching and deleting all evidence and her own admittence that contradicts the Sasha Fontain lies she spews

Reactions: 3
And wonder what video it will put up to defend all our latest lies lol 😂

Oh that's near me maybe we can meet up at the BlueBell for some afternoon tea lol

Reactions: 1
It's on Insta but im sure she'll go searching and deleting all evidence and her own admittence that contradicts the Sasha Fontain lies she spews
Well she can’t delete anything off the TATTLERS LIFE all on here to be seen as she portrays a totally different life to trap people to earn a quick Bob vile

Well she can’t delete anything off the TATTLERS LIFE all on here to be seen as she portrays a totally different life to trap people to earn a quick Bob vile
She can't delete her past and the people who know her in real life. She forgets her past and everyone in it has a story to tell... stories which are truth, not BS. To be a good liar you got to have a good memory and that is something the old washed out bint doesn't have

Reactions: 5
She really does talk & treat people like tit Women& Men uses them for her own desire same as her tik toc & loads of Meetme accounts to get attention gifts & to get the British public to feel sorry for her. I watched many many times people sending her gifts she had noooo shame at all. When she was with Mickey people buying the lady ship mugs & cushions why the f..k people supporting cranks like this. All she would say is thank you & maybe now & then the odd crocodile tears omg nobody’s ever bought me gifts ffs you had loads the year before on Meetme remember duhhh 🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.