Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, last video is getting her a bit wound up. She told people to come to tattle, now she don’t want to hear from anyone on there..
Make your mind up, which one💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sasha rattled by tattle! Lies will find you out.
She can pack her food away, I don’t know how she lost two stone, must be some miracle diet.

And she’s got her feet up on the seat. Wow so classy.

Reactions: 7
The crank is REALLY stirred up she acts like a five year old every day she breaths she breaths SELF DENIAL & whilst people support her like her minions she will act up like a clown 🤡 Some people you can help & sadly others you can’t just know for sure one thing WE ALL have in common is seeing through her & knowing the TRUTH & more & more people are becoming aware of her & That is FANTASTICCCCC HIGH FIVE TATTLERS 🙌👍🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next thread name suggestion - Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next thread name suggestion - Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!
POOLAAAA yessss we’ve been waitinggggg for you lol 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oh dear, last video is getting her a bit wound up. She told people to come to tattle, now she don’t want to hear from anyone on there..
Make your mind up, which one💁🏼‍♀️
One of the BEST things she did to be honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The crank is REALLY stirred up she acts like a five year old every day she breaths she breaths SELF DENIAL & whilst people support her like her minions she will act up like a clown 🤡 Some people you can help & sadly others you can’t just know for sure one thing WE ALL have in common is seeing through her & knowing the TRUTH & more & more people are becoming aware of her & That is FANTASTICCCCC HIGH FIVE TATTLERS 🙌👍🤣😂🤣😂
High Five right back at ya. ❤

What makes me LAUGH in one of her videos earlier she says “ This all started with four of them lol thick tit forgets the amount of people she’s f…ked over on tik toc Meetme & real life we don’t tag along we’ve all had some sort of dealings with you & we all think your a vile narcissist 💯We also have a RIGHT to have our own opinions 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 7
She states she was not engaged in 2017 😂 she's lost count as to how many times shes been engaged over the years. Her most recent engagement and wedding was this one....
Screenshot_20220127-133706_Samsung Internet.jpg
am I lying Shaz? 2020 you posted this lol you don't go by a dress if you're single 🤔🤣🤣 you tell so many lies you actually can't remember reality from fiction can ya shaz 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She states she was not engaged in 2017 😂 she's lost count as to how many times shes been engaged over the years. Her most recent engagement and wedding was this one.... View attachment 1020650 am I lying Shaz? 2020 you posted this lol you don't go by a dress if you're single 🤔🤣🤣 you tell so many lies you actually can't remember reality from fiction can ya shaz 🤦‍♀️
That screenshot needs to be put on her TT lol

Reactions: 6
She states she was not engaged in 2017 😂 she's lost count as to how many times shes been engaged over the years. Her most recent engagement and wedding was this one.... View attachment 1020650 am I lying Shaz? 2020 you posted this lol you don't go by a dress if you're single 🤔🤣🤣 you tell so many lies you actually can't remember reality from fiction can ya shaz 🤦‍♀️
THIS NEEDS to GO ON that jill account so people can see MORE&MORE of her TRUE colours the rotten RAT she is. By the way another high five to jill making that account ignore the minion haters US TATTLERS know the true experience you can’t change window lickers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, looks like Slashers chickens are coming home to roost. When you put your whole life on social media someone, somewhere will have a screenshot of it. I wonder how she'll explain this one?

Reactions: 4
THIS NEEDS to GO ON that jill account so people can see MORE&MORE of her TRUE colours the rotten RAT she is. By the way another high five to jill making that account ignore the minion haters US TATTLERS know the true experience you can’t change window lickers 🤣🤣🤣
Can I ask who Jill is on TT as I like to see her video …I’m not sure if your able to give users names on here tho are you ?

Love how she thinks she can just make a call and get someone arrested

more delusions

tattle has defo rattled lady muck she’s fuming under that fake smile of her lol

hates having no control of the comments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.