Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor young girl needs help
So the wonderful tick toker influencer who’s perfect and does nothing wrong so loving and friendly has turned its wonderful following sheeps into trolls god slasher slosher Shitcunt Fontaine picking on a 19 year old what a wonderful person you truly are

Shocking, who's the bully now, poor young girl made an innocent comment for sharryn to misconstrued what was really being said, 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 you should hang your heads in shame bullying at its worst 😡😡
She is scum absolute scum and it’s band of trolls not followers trolls only thing slasher sloshpot Fontaine influences is hate nastiness and big fat massive lies while selling cheap tit crap to all her following fools they all need to go spec savers

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw a live stream this morning a top creator was talking about her.
He was laughing saying how she was mugging herself off.
Also added people ain’t stupid they are laughing at her. A liar always gets found out in the end.
Who was it I'd love to follow I know Ben did a post about her camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it strange that a grown women yea you Sasha fontain has to come on her own thread not only to read what’s on here but also comment too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hey Sasha maybe u can answer some questions while your here ?

Ive just come across a post by some bloke who was meant to be going on a date with lady muck, wonder if his latest post was about her🤔
@tequila.no.salt .?
Who ? Is it that lee she has been talking to. He chats up everyone 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it strange that a grown women yea you Sasha fontain has to come on her own thread not only to read what’s on here but also comment too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hey Sasha maybe u can answer some questions while your here ?

Who ? Is it that lee she has been talking to. He chats up everyone 🤣🤣🤣
No, plastic policeman😂😂

I saw that and left comments sticking up for the girl as I knew what she was trying to say
That piece of crap should put an apology video up about that poor young girl and tell its trolls to back off as she’s such a wonderful lovey person cause it won’t cause she’s so narcissistic and actually an evil 👿 witch

So so ignorant that she went off on a girl who
Was actually on her side . What a nasty angry bitter old lady . Her face looks like she constantly wants a fight . The happy clappy positive pineapple positivity posts still show her angry viscous face .
She’s unable to just show real genuine happiness just a forced through gritted teeth version . Her anger just oozes out if her . The followers are all like her so don’t even realise how awful it is . They are likeminded foul mouthed women who know no better as they are LIKE her . There’s no refined well spoken gentle kind funny , witty loving women that surround her (possibly ROOOOF Sharon time you tried denying calling a black person a baboon ! Dare u ! When there is a clip of u saying it on a live . GET OUT OF THAT … she can’t because it happened … the internet is forever !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So so ignorant that she went off on a girl who
Was actually on her side . What a nasty angry bitter old lady . Her face looks like she constantly wants a fight . The happy clappy positive pineapple positivity posts still show her angry viscous face .
She’s unable to just show real genuine happiness just a forced through gritted teeth version . Her anger just oozes out if her . The followers are all like her so don’t even realise how awful it is . They are likeminded foul mouthed women who know no better as they are LIKE her . There’s no refined well spoken gentle kind funny , witty loving women that surround her (possibly ROOOOF Sharon time you tried denying calling a black person a baboon ! Dare u ! When there is a clip of u saying it on a live . GET OUT OF THAT … she can’t because it happened … the internet is forever !
You can actually see the hate she carries inside here , it oozes out every pore of her being. The smile is fake but the hate is real

Reactions: 4
Would the worst day of your life not be the death of your son, I would give my life for my children, like most parents.
When was her heart attack that's not on her medical records?
Do you know what , I thought the exact thing from nearly loosing my son and many miscarriages 1 at 20 weeks , I myself been through many ops , a abusive marriage 16 years and the day I lost my baby was by far the worst day , ure children come before anything anything u go through doesn’t compare

Notice when she's talking about her 'heart attack' she can't stop looking to the side or up to the ceiling- the eyes and eye movements of her are all traits of someone who committing deception (basically her answer is a total lie)
Definitely ! I noticed to, then had to explain why she was smiling in the photo , she just oozes narcissist

• Heart
I saw that and left comments sticking up for the girl as I knew what she was trying to say
I did too, once again she attacks anyone who is not licking her arse! She’s just gross!

I've followed that girl.she seems lovely its @venessabackup2 on tik toc
I agree! Vanessa absolutely did not deserve that being blasted to Slosh pots grotesque “fans”

I did too, once again she attacks anyone who is not licking her arse! She’s just gross!

I agree! Vanessa absolutely did not deserve that being blasted to Slosh pots “fans”

Last edited:
Have you had your heart broken no cause it hasn’t got a heart to break surely losing a child is heart breaking how much more tit lies and crap can it spill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.