Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you had your heart broken no cause it hasn’t got a heart to break surely losing a child is heart breaking how much more tit lies and crap can it spill
by saying she was never in love proves what we have been all saying , she's a gold digger heartless witch ..God help any man that falls for her, her karma is coming

Reactions: 2
The comment is gone , watch and wait ppls she's gonna get karma
We all hope the evil 👿 witch does get karma and she’s digging a big enough hole better hope all her trolls have had a recent visit to spec savers and had hearing tests too

she's too obsessed with herself! How can you say you’ve never had your heartbroken???? What a turd 💩!
Because you have to have feelings and a heart in the first place for it to be broken and the only person she loves is herself . To reach 51 and say you’ve never been in love says it all.

Never been in love, never had a valentines card, never spent a Christmas with someone. Someone get the violin’s out!

Reactions: 3
OMG somebody has been a busy little 🐝👏👏👏👏jill, let's 👀 how the 🐑🐑🐑 explain this away, whoever you are jill WELL DONE, your a ⭐🤩

Reactions: 4
Well that jillholl account has really passed it off. It's asking its sheep to report it
Yes I just wrote a comment under it I'm sick to the teeth of her bullshit , I told her her following is bulling that woman ...ill be blocked by bo means don't give a duck but I have a good following on tik toc she better not mess with me

Reactions: 3
Please Jill whoever you are I'm going to call you angel of truth keep up the posting of truth. Slosher seems to think you can't have backup accounts like her lol

Reactions: 5
Please Jill whoever you are I'm going to call you angel of truth keep up the posting of truth. Slosher seems to think you can't have backup accounts like her lol
Let's try and help this woman, im from Ireland and I'm goi g to tell all my followers what she called irish ppl ...ill be also telling them not yo buy any of her stuff ....

Reactions: 6
Jill stated facts, sharryn is bullying. Still the 🐑 🐑 don't 👀 what's right in front of them 🤣🤣🤣

Jill stated facts, sharryn is bullying. Still the 🐑 🐑 don't 👀 what's right in front of them 🤣🤣🤣
How can she go tell her sheep to report a creator and not think that's bullying

So its pat who didn't get her hoodie lol posts her texts but not the 40 odd texts she's sent her?

OMG somebody has been a busy little 🐝👏👏👏👏jill, let's 👀 how the 🐑🐑🐑 explain this away, whoever you are jill WELL DONE, your a ⭐🤩
They are blind or they are just like her and like ripping people off

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is desperately trying to convince her followers that she is happy. I suppose living in a fantasy world makes her happy. Anyway, she's off to that hotel for lunch with Jo, no doubt she'll film it all for her followers to see what a wonderful day she's having.
Let's try and help this woman, im from Ireland and I'm goi g to tell all my followers what she called irish ppl ...ill be also telling them not yo buy any of her stuff ....
What did she call Irish people ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.