Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why women post pics with filters that effectively make their faces someone else’s . It makes no sense to me . The world has gone mad . What do u do after posting this fake picture when u meet people in real life ? How do u explain it ? How much do u have to hate yourself to want to be someone else ? Do these women actually believe they look like this ?
🤔😲😲
The jealousy thing is she’s a successful business woman with a Mercedes’ and lodges the real truth is she’s got loads of failed business lives in a council flat and can’t tell the truth and rips everyone off and is totally delusional
Why does she have a council flat when she rents out a holiday home?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but if you’ve been rushed to hospital with SVT, You wouldn’t be laying on a bed smiling, hair all brushed, make up … you would look and feel like you’d been run over by a bus, but here we see a photo opportunity.
Once again hadn’t been out for a long time but chose to go to her fav pub, 😂
For someone with SVT she has a tit diet, gin by the glassful, curry’s, and all those sweets and tit she ate over Xmas…whole pack of fig rolls with cuppa, McDonald’s breakfast, (there goes the 2lb back on she lost over Xmas) 💁🏼‍♀️🙈
It’s just gets funnier the more she tries to justify her actions.
When I had panic attacks I couldn’t leave the house, but having 5 on the same day that you get brought a £400 coat is amazing, And mark didn’t even know…💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🤥🤥🤡🤡
I thought she trained for the police years ago, she would of no way been medically fit after a heart attack to join the police🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she trained for the police after being told she has SVT 🤔 its clearly not a long term condition like she let's on. No way on earth would she be entertained by the po po if she has a heart condition. The BS she spouts is off the scale 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Inconsistencies from the heart attack.
Ist post she rang the ambulance herself
2nd post the lady from the pub rang the ambulance
3rd she just come back from holiday
4th she hadn't been out in months
Which is it sharryn?
We've heard many times now of operations but not a single scar on her body, the heart attack isn't on her medical records.
Nhs is there to help & support, it is not there for photo opportunities, I'm dying, take my photo, get a grip you 🐑, give it a week & we'll have the domestic violence story(fiction version)
It's time for the pity party so she can sell more cheap crap. Hols & spa weekend need paying for.
Saying for today
🐑(fools) & there money are easily parted, 🐑 hand over your hard earned ££££ to sharryn, she needs it more than you!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Inconsistencies from the heart attack.
Ist post she rang the ambulance herself
2nd post the lady from the pub rang the ambulance
3rd she just come back from holiday
4th she hadn't been out in months
Which is it sharryn?
We've heard many times now of operations but not a single scar on her body, the heart attack isn't on her medical records.
Nhs is there to help & support, it is not there for photo opportunities, I'm dying, take my photo, get a grip you 🐑, give it a week & we'll have the domestic violence story(fiction version)
It's time for the pity party so she can sell more cheap crap. Hols & spa weekend need paying for.
Saying for today
🐑(fools) & there money are easily parted, 🐑 hand over your hard earned ££££ to sharryn, she needs it more than you!!!!!
The sheep love a medically hard luck I’m being trolled story ….it keeps the orders for her overpriced tit rolling in !!
It’s all predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The sheep love a medically hard luck I’m being trolled story ….it keeps the orders for her overpriced tit rolling in !!
It’s all predictable.
But why can’t they see what she is it don’t stop eating crap lies out it’s fat arse and don’t stop knocking gin vodka and wine back and she’s got heart condition what’s it made out of tungsten

It’s all predictable.
Of course it predictable and most can read her like a book. I actually think she is a very lonely person. She is bitter regarding her childhood , unloved and unwanted by her own admission .No childhood friends , no family no nothing. So she needs and craves attention from strangers cause that’s all she really has. Most of us have lifelong friends and loving families. She carries a massive chip on her shoulder. She shows no empathy, or love cause she obviously wasn’t shown love as a child. Our most informative years are 0-7yrs this models our personalities. She is really a sad lonely person and I actually pity her now . She is pitiful

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t worry about the 🐑 if they wish to waste their hard earned wages or universal credit on Poundland shampoo, let them.

Reactions: 3
She’s saying on latest video that she will never call people names. Erm she regularly calls people S!!!C@@@@@.

BTW. How is it known that her Heart Attack isn’t on her medical records. ?

She’s saying on latest video that she will never call people names. Erm she regularly calls people S!!!C@@@@@.

BTW. How is it known that her Heart Attack isn’t on her medical records. ?
Di informed everyone on the last thread, Ang had access to the medical records when she tried to help sharryn move flat, Di is the lady with the refund, Ang social services lady, both are now referred to as c**ts

Have just watched the video detailing her ‘Heart Attack’. She’s made it sound like she arrested ( the pads they bought me back) but I believe they were just shocking the heart back to sinus rhythm along with the Adenosine. I’m a nurse but probably a bit rusty with Cardiac nursing tbh but I don’t think they ablate the valve! It’s an electrical fault so they block the pathways. I may be wrong. Anyway. She just gives out so much misinformation in everything she does !! And I don’t believe they said she would never work again. I know people who have had ablation and they worked before and after just fine ! Again misinformation to reel the disciples in !!

Reactions: 5
Have just watched the video detailing her ‘Heart Attack’. She’s made it sound like she arrested ( the pads they bought me back) but I believe they were just shocking the heart back to sinus rhythm along with the Adenosine. I’m a nurse but probably a bit rusty with Cardiac nursing tbh but I don’t think they ablate the valve! It’s an electrical fault so they block the pathways. I may be wrong. Anyway. She just gives out so much misinformation in everything she does !! And I don’t believe they said she would never work again. I know people who have had ablation and they worked before and after just fine ! Again misinformation to reel the disciples in !!
She hasn’t got any filters on in that hospital photo lol 😂

• Haha
Nothing she says adds up. She makes tit up as she goes along I'm sure of it. It's like her IVF treatment, her single status for the past god knows how many years yet she forgets she's put up blogs of her life years ago and detailed her engagements over the years. She apparently put a deposit down for a wedding dress in 2020... why would you do that If you're single. Like I say every thing that comes out her mouth is utter BS and never adds up

Nothing she says adds up. She makes tit up as she goes along I'm sure of it. It's like her IVF treatment, her single status for the past god knows how many years yet she forgets she's put up blogs of her life years ago and detailed her engagements over the years. She apparently put a deposit down for a wedding dress in 2020... why would you do that If you're single. Like I say every thing that comes out her mouth is utter BS and never adds up
Can there honestly be anything done about her content ? I've reported her numerous times but keeps.coming back no violation !! she's clever, she says all her racist tit and name calling on her, once the lives is over the prove is gone lives

I’m sorry but if you’ve been rushed to hospital with SVT, You wouldn’t be laying on a bed smiling, hair all brushed, make up … you would look and feel like you’d been run over by a bus, but here we see a photo opportunity.
Once again hadn’t been out for a long time but chose to go to her fav pub, 😂
For someone with SVT she has a tit diet, gin by the glassful, curry’s, and all those sweets and tit she ate over Xmas…whole pack of fig rolls with cuppa, McDonald’s breakfast, (there goes the 2lb back on she lost over Xmas) 💁🏼‍♀️🙈
It’s just gets funnier the more she tries to justify her actions.
When I had panic attacks I couldn’t leave the house, but having 5 on the same day that you get brought a £400 coat is amazing, And mark didn’t even know…💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🤥🤥🤡🤡
I thought she trained for the police years ago, she would of no way been medically fit after a heart attack to join the police🤣🤣🤣
She said in her live the other day that her heart attack happened when she was coming back from Marjorca. A woman on her live knew her an she said "remember when I was being sick at the airport well that's when I had my heart attack" now she says it was in a pub??

On a lighter note
Sharryn you took no notice when I pointed out hunters wellies are not fashion boots BUT PLEASE will you start buying the correct size 🧥, seriously whatever size your buying you need the next size up or is it another item if clothing given to you by Jo

Di informed everyone on the last thread, Ang had access to the medical records when she tried to help sharryn move flat, Di is the lady with the refund, Ang social services lady, both are now referred to as c**ts
Oh I didn't realise the lady 'ang' was her friend, she said in one video she was getting someone sacked and they worked for the social services. I wouldn't want Slasher as my friend, she will stab you in the back.

Of course it predictable and most can read her like a book. I actually think she is a very lonely person. She is bitter regarding her childhood , unloved and unwanted by her own admission .No childhood friends , no family no nothing. So she needs and craves attention from strangers cause that’s all she really has. Most of us have lifelong friends and loving families. She carries a massive chip on her shoulder. She shows no empathy, or love cause she obviously wasn’t shown love as a child. Our most informative years are 0-7yrs this models our personalities. She is really a sad lonely person and I actually pity her now . She is pitiful
I can't pity her, because she has no empathy for the people she rips off or hurts all I see and hear from her is me me me

Reactions: 5
She’s manic this morning, forced positivity 😑😑😑
She is desperately trying to convince her followers that she is happy. I suppose living in a fantasy world makes her happy. Anyway, she's off to that hotel for lunch with Jo, no doubt she'll film it all for her followers to see what a wonderful day she's having.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.