Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s manic this morning, forced positivity 😑😑😑
i have to agree it’s abit like a young school girl OH LETS PRETEND IM SO HAPPY

maybe she has been told about several people that are now making content about her lies . As I saw last night they are funny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
How you feeling today come and tell me!!! I wanna know I also want ya money, I want to hear someone tell me they love me even if its not real. SAD very very sad...

i have to agree it’s abit like a young school girl OH LETS PRETEND IM SO HAPPY

maybe she has been told about several people that are now making content about her lies . As I saw last night they are funny 🤣🤣🤣
That one about the big fat camel toe was hilarious

Reactions: 3
The constant 'I'm so wonderful, & beautiful & happy' is nauseating. She truly believes she's a nice person😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The constant 'I'm so wonderful, & beautiful & happy' is nauseating. She truly believes she's a nice person😐
She’s so happy she was topping herself the other month crying her eyes out over Jamaica holiday for about the 3rd time she’s just so false and fake total drama queen

Got 3 crushes but 1 only txts when he wants, 1 txts when he thinks he should and “anuva”one she had words with and ignored her on a stream so binning him off😂
I really Don’t think she’s looking for love, she’s looking for company in her later years. She craves the attention so much that it looks sad.

Attachments

She preaching way to much about how she is such a lovely beautiful person etc. Keeps going on about morals , she got morals of a ally cat.

Reactions: 5
She preaching way to much about how she is such a lovely beautiful person etc. Keeps going on about morals , she got morals of a ally cat.
I’ve never trusted a person who’s always saying “ I’m a good person/loving person etc” I’m always thinking “who you trying to convince me or yourself” if you’re a good person it comes though naturally and you don’t “remind” everyone every 5 minutes …🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I have never in my life known a grown woman full of such bullshit! And I have never known a grown woman have soooo many careers either 😅 it's lie after lie constantly with her. She has a sad lonely life but puts on this fake front that her life is soooo amazing and people are jealous.... Jealous of what I would love to know! Very strange women....

Reactions: 6
I saw a live stream this morning a top creator was talking about her.
He was laughing saying how she was mugging herself off.
Also added people ain’t stupid they are laughing at her. A liar always gets found out in the end.

Reactions: 8
I have never in my life known a grown woman full of such bullshit! And I have never known a grown woman have soooo many careers either 😅 it's lie after lie constantly with her. She has a sad lonely life but puts on this fake front that her life is soooo amazing and people are jealous.... Jealous of what I would love to know! Very strange women....
I have everything she has , I've my own business drive a merc GLA I've also have no kids (unfortunately) but had to live with that , but what I have that she hasn't is the love of a great man in my life which she hasn't , I think that's what's wrong she doesn't know how to love 💔 she's far to materlisc and ego driven to care for anyone only her ...her lack not empathy is very high 😕

I saw a live stream this morning a top creator was talking about her.
He was laughing saying how she was mugging herself off.
Also added people ain’t stupid they are laughing at her. A liar always gets found out in the end.
Who was the creator ill give them a follow

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.