Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the exact same, yet none of the 🐑 noticed, I'm confused, your confused, sharryns even confused, then another 🐑 announced there obsessed with you on tattle, I've been reading everything they say about you, well im sorry 🐑 you say we all have MH issues, I'd personally question your MH, you support a con woman, racist, someone who is incapable of telling the truth, a person who will happily belittle anybody to make herself feel important, is vulgar and vile, yet you 🐑 still follow, its not our MH that should be questioned, look in the🪞
IT clearly has a following type! 🐑 it’s sad really.

I thought the exact same, yet none of the 🐑 noticed, I'm confused, your confused, sharryns even confused, then another 🐑 announced there obsessed with you on tattle, I've been reading everything they say about you, well im sorry 🐑 you say we all have MH issues, I'd personally question your MH, you support a con woman, racist, someone who is incapable of telling the truth, a person who will happily belittle anybody to make herself feel important, is vulgar and vile, yet you 🐑 still follow, its not our MH that should be questioned, look in the🪞
I’m hundred 💯 sure she has other accounts and puts messages on there for her to react to. Clearly doesn’t stand mental health at all. Just continuing to insult people with mental health.
oh well yet another day of supporting others cos thats what she likes to do .

Reactions: 2
Lol...so she's a lady and she's better than anyone on tattle , she the one brings it up in ever single tiktoc or live...she's a LADY but show her tits to men with her adult videos....Ill give her one thing she's funny fucker

Reactions: 3
Crying at the latest video, She would never put people down..???
Did She not spent the morning walking around a deprived area next to her tin can site, turning her nose up and cussing people for how they lived, saying there was no excuse for people to live like that…!!
All this from a woman who was taking food from others when she was on her arse and had 11p in the bank🤬🤬
Wasn’t going to talk about the trolls anymore a few weeks back, but here we are again mentioning that the trolls have mental health issues.
She’s ok though, She doesn’t think her words would ever hurt anyone. Shame she didn’t think about that when she was outing the lady who was once “ one of er gewwls”

Reactions: 6
I’m hundred 💯 sure she has other accounts and puts messages on there for her to react to. Clearly doesn’t stand mental health at all. Just continuing to insult people with mental health.
oh well yet another day of supporting others cos thats what she likes to do .
You could be right there because she's obsessed with the attention

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely her with some MH issues, narcissistic behaviour is a MH issue, pathological lying is a MH issue. Sasha maybe you should start looking at yourself in the mirror, you may find it’s staring back at you.

She contradicts herself at every turn it’s so entertaining. Changes her mind, goes back on what she says. Does she not see the videos she has posted before and realise she’s just totally showing herself up? She goes back on what she says or changes the narrative several times a day. And as for MH issues to be on here…nope not me! I’m just here for the entertainment factor. I can never fathom why people post what they do on tik tok it is fascinating. At the moment she is by far the most interesting to me.

ETA: and again with the jealousy 😂Not to brag but I’m attractive! Im also 10 years younger and probably 3st slimmer. She’d be jealous of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She contradicts herself at every turn it’s so entertaining. Changes her mind, goes back on what she says. Does she not see the videos she has posted before and realise she’s just totally showing herself up? She goes back on what she says or changes the narrative several times a day. And as for MH issues to be on here…nope not me! I’m just here for the entertainment factor. I can never fathom why people post what they do on tik tok it is fascinating. At the moment she is by far the most interesting to me.
I just think she sooo unintelligent and stupid but very street smart and clever in some ways ...I love the way she get caught out all the time ...

It’s definitely her with some MH issues, narcissistic behaviour is a MH issue, pathological lying is a MH issue. Sasha maybe you should start looking at yourself in the mirror, you may find it’s staring back at you.
Is she a heroin addict cause she’s on something with all the crap that comes out her mouth she never stops putting people down

Reactions: 1
Can somebody/anybody explain this jealousy thing to me?
What exactly is there to be jealous of?
To the 🐑, we are trying to inform/help you as to who this woman is, to stop her robbing you blind but there is nobody more blind than those who don't want to see & unfortunately that is you 🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can somebody/anybody explain this jealousy thing to me?
What exactly is there to be jealous of?
To the 🐑, we are trying to inform/help you as to who this woman is, to stop her robbing you blind but there is nobody more blind than those who don't want to see & unfortunately that is you 🐑
The jealousy thing is she’s a successful business woman with a Mercedes’ and lodges the real truth is she’s got loads of failed business lives in a council flat and can’t tell the truth and rips everyone off and is totally delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That latest video loooooollll bipolar comes to mind giving it all the there there wtaf “I’ve proved to myself since I’ve been on tik toc I’ve never retaliated I’ve never made any comments I’ve never outed anybody to be fair I’m worth more than that. You are seriously vile contradicted yourself. You still haven’t made a video to explain to all your viewers& kind people who donated to your PayPal& Mike who paid in £100 that night when you were live. Your a nasty individual 💯

I said it on the previous thread she's one of those people you've been to tenerife she's been to elevenerife!

She's a nasty piece of work, doesn't stop talking about tattle but she doesn't come on here, oh yeah and she don't come on here cause she got told by police not too.

I think what her and her flock of sheep can't see is....

The amount of proof that is in the 3 threads about her, verified proof too. Because they are blind to all that what they won't see is the number or authorities that have been contacted and given a lot of information all of which will accumulate in the demise of Sasha,Sharon,Sharyn,Sharyn,Slasher,Slasher etc, HMRC have also confirmed there are zero people registered in any of the names she's given or business names registered as a sole trader, which basically means no one has confirmed themselves as self-employed which will no doubt Be because she doesn't want to pay tax or national insurance. She keeps going on about all of her 'earnings' she will talk herself into trouble too.

Reactions: 4
Looks.like she's upset someone else
Exactly things like this where she will cause problems well even more problems, she clearly gives people different prices. I also have realised she usually will come live mostly doing her business packing and then the next day she proceeds to say how much she earned or how much money she made- that's because on the live she's practically begging people to buy

SASHA you are making yourself look so stupid 🤣😂🤣 the lies in your videos tonight are so bloody funny.
everyone on ur account see everything just like we do what you are like. They to see you as you are . They to are laughing at you not with you🤣🤣🤣 .

yesterday you seemed to forgot you screamed at 61 yr old cos she didn’t say hello before asking for her hoodie.

today you slagged off people that walked past you in the street and stood in front of people’s homes saying how disgusting these people were .

we are all witnesses to this

just remember who you really are and where you came from and don’t forget it .

your car is a bag of tit you live in a council flat part time. With your white label tit everywhere . You big up a caravan that you stay in which isn’t yours . You forget you told everyone it was financed by your mate Steve !

mental health problems omg darling seriously you have bigger problems . A women of your age that has to lie the lie again and again and again.

Do you honestly not think people ain’t talking about you and your strange large hoof .
Love No one is jealous of you but believe me I laugh at you cos I have what you can only dream of .

so maybe get yourself some help bin your white label tit and tuck ur dick under abit better cos no women has a hoof like that !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she was only married once.?
I can’t keep up… but she’s been single 14 years, apart from Micky, Mike, Mark, Jake, Tin hut owner, I’m worn out for her💁🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.