Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the worst day of your life not be the death of your son, I would give my life for my children, like most parents.
When was her heart attack that's not on her medical records?

Reactions: 7
Would the worst day of your life not be the death of your son, I would give my life for my children, like most parents.
I was thinking the very same thing but then she would have got no attention its all about her....honestly she's so self centred any woman would have Said loosing their child

Reactions: 6
Thought she was only married once.?
I can’t keep up… but she’s been single 14 years, apart from Micky, Mike, Mark, Jake, Tin hut owner, I’m worn out for her💁🏼‍♀️😂
Married twice
1st an Irish man
2nd the Lord, who's name was apparently Bentley, that's where lady sharryn Bentley comes from but her 2nd marriage was to a man named Brown, another lie me thinks 🤔

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same. The worse time is losing your child! She probably only had an ECG! 🤣 gosh how anyone could say not losing there child is the worse pain ever!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same. The worse time is losing your child! She probably only had an ECG! 🤣 gosh how anyone could say not losing there child is the worse pain ever!
She only thinks about her narcissistic self no one else matters apart from her proof is in the pudding how many mates and geezers she gone through

Reactions: 4
Notice when she's talking about her 'heart attack' she can't stop looking to the side or up to the ceiling- the eyes and eye movements of her are all traits of someone who committing deception (basically her answer is a total lie)

Reactions: 8
She only thinks about her narcissistic self no one else matters apart from her proof is in the pudding how many mates and geezers she gone through
Best advice she could ever give is don’t listen to word she says it’s all bull

Reactions: 1
Sharryn has cameras outside her flat, on her car & around the tin box, let's not mention the bedroom😉, why would anyone need that much protection from others, unless of course uve upset a lot of people along the way

Reactions: 6
Ms Fontain let me address the points you state in one of your many videos about tattle the site you never go on but know everything.
1, I have a fake account not because I’m a troll but because I don’t mix my personal life and my work life.
2. Not only do you visit this thread, you do so under a fake profile.
3. You have called out many many people, those you feel have done you wrong Mark, the lady that took you to court and won, but you also have called people you don’t know the sweet person, Chelsea lee art to name your recent comments.
4. You tell everyone you want people to face you but you block people when they say anything that’s different to you, but before you block them you respond so it looks like the person who you have blocked are to afraid to come for Ms Fontain.
5. You state we all suffer with mental health issues, you don’t know if this is a fact but you say it as if it is, doesn’t that make you a troll.
6. You say we repeat ourselves over and over but yet you don’t say what is actually been said, instead to say somethings that has never been said, such we were coming for a disabled young lady or a popular lady who had passed away and we were coming for her daughter which has never been said on this thread, ever.
8. You say different things but they vary from one minute to the next, from raising £20,000 for charity last year to £6,000 to £5,000 dead on but then only show proof for £4, and something. These are not what tattle are lying about these are your own words, all that has been question is what was the actual amount raised. You could by all means answer the question and show the world how right you were but you chose to ignore that question. I will be honest I didn’t think money was missing I think you’ve just made out it was more than it was, but that is just my opinion based on what YOU HAVE SAID.

I’m sure there are other points I wanted to respond to you personally about but couldn’t cos I’m blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sharryn has cameras outside her flat, on her car & around the tin box, let's not mention the bedroom😉, why would anyone need that much protection from others, unless of course uve upset a lot of people along the way
And a knife 🔪 as she was stating in her video being a psycho in her words perhaps the police would like to listen to that video. Why would you need a knife on a family camp site 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh more photos of slosher in a hospital gown grinning lol she thinks shes kind lovely beautiful. Well I won't comment on her looks but she is one narcissistic nasty person. Ugly from the inside. She won't retaliate lol she won't call anyone names omg does little woman listen to her own contradictory statements. It must be time to get the sheep to feel sorry for her. She's sure amusing

Lol she’s on a sympathy path tonight all lonely chatting tit again I’ve got a heart blah blah this human has physiological issues seriously. Bring some new content talking about the same tit all the time. You are the most spineless vile person on tik toc to be honest. Look back at your videos & see how stupid you sound 👍

Lol she’s on a sympathy path tonight all lonely chatting tit again I’ve got a heart blah blah this human has physiological issues seriously. Bring some new content talking about the same tit all the time. You are the most spineless vile person on tik toc to be honest. Look back at your videos & see how stupid you sound 👍
Her heart condition don’t stop her eating a healthy McDonald’s breakfast or knocking back bottles of pink gin and wine

Her heart condition don’t stop her eating a healthy McDonald’s breakfast or knocking back bottles of pink gin and wine
Don’t call no one names Ffsake we are all shitcunts on here it’s unbelievable

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.