Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ms fontain if you want people to challenge you, then maybe stop blocking them when they may voice an opinion that is different to you. Anyone can be billy big bollocks in front of people who chose to ignore the inconsistency of your statements.
Absolutely šŸ‘šŸ‘

Has anyone else seen the video where she says sheā€™s late 50s then corrects her self then says it again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yep she did !!!

Reactions: 2
Still not talking about blatant racism . Or dangerous driving ! Or the fact that ordering online cheap nasty products and calling them ur own is a scam . Del Boy at its finest . Have you seen the customers though ? Not sure if they understand luxury . Hearing their leader saying ā€œThierry Mugler ā€œ is so funny it will never get old . Sharon it isnā€™t pronounced ā€œTerry Mugglaaaā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still not talking about blatant racism . Or dangerous driving ! Or the fact that ordering online cheap nasty products and calling them ur own is a scam . Del Boy at its finest . Have you seen the customers though ? Not sure if they understand luxury . Hearing their leader saying ā€œThierry Mugler ā€œ is so funny it will never get old . Sharon it isnā€™t pronounced ā€œTerry Mugglaaaā€
Del Boy is a national treasure slasher is a lowlife scumbag lower than low not fit for the drain in jaywick let alone walk through it slagging it off as it comes from millionaires row Ffsake

Is her tik Tok just one massive rebuttal of the comments she doesnā€™t like ? None of her tik Tok shows a talent , humour , inspiration , fun , positivity , skill , education . Just a place she advertises her appalling cheap products and whining ! Ugh

I donā€™t get why youā€™d want ā€˜Sasha Fontainā€™ on a scarf or hoodie. I mean people must ask who it is and you say what? Some 50 year old woman on tik tok!?
Yes agree. Iā€™m not really a fan of brand names on show anyway but itā€™s not even of someone who is known ā€˜Ted Bakerā€™ ā€˜Karen Millenā€™ etc in this case it feels like a works uniform with the name of your employer. Weird

Is her tik Tok just one massive rebuttal of the comments she doesnā€™t like ? None of her tik Tok shows a talent , humour , inspiration , fun , positivity , skill , education . Just a place she advertises her appalling cheap products and whining ! Ugh
Yep thatā€™s just about right. And what a reBUTTal it is.

Reactions: 1
Yes agree. Iā€™m not really a fan of brand names on show anyway but itā€™s not even of someone who is known ā€˜Ted Bakerā€™ ā€˜Karen Millenā€™ etc in this case it feels like a works uniform with the name of your employer. Weird

Yep thatā€™s just about right. And what a reBUTTal it is.
Now having a go at being called tidy idiot should of called her a foul mouthed sploshpot with the morals of a dustbin rat where she belongs in the dustbin

So the guy said bang tidy a figure of speech Iā€™m guessing as she sounds like a chav it seemed appropriate to use however she finds it rude lol put your pipe away & think about the past history of your vile mouth telling people to F off fat c..t racist remarks thatā€™s what I call RUDE & HYPOCRITICAL. Especially when you block people& canā€™t defend themselves you jumped up crank.

Hang on. Iā€™m very confused. Didnā€™t she say earlier today. If you subscribed and made an order, however much, you get a free body lotion. Then the Argan Gold hand wash was the give away prize for answering the car question and subscribing of course. Where as now itā€™s all a draw? So confused. Has she just changed her mind. 47 people not getting a free body lotion?

To see the videos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hang on. Iā€™m very confused. Didnā€™t she say earlier today. If you subscribed and made an order, however much, you get a free body lotion. Then the Argan Gold hand wash was the give away prize for answering the car question and subscribing of course. Where as now itā€™s all a draw? So confused. Has she just changed her mind. 47 people not getting a free body lotion?

To see the videos
Only thing she gives away free is her foul mouth and all her lies

So the guy said bang tidy a figure of speech Iā€™m guessing as she sounds like a chav it seemed appropriate to use however she finds it rude lol put your pipe away & think about the past history of your vile mouth telling people to F off fat c..t racist remarks thatā€™s what I call RUDE & HYPOCRITICAL. Especially when you block people& canā€™t defend themselves you jumped up crank.
She has the most bizarre use of the English language and calls out blokes who say things like this ā€¦..stop laying around in your washed out chavvy pyjamas saying your going to trim your lady garden or whatever it was you called it and you may get a little bit more respect from men and women šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Car question šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ffsake everyone on here has got mental health issues according to lady slosher sploshpot Fontaine only 4 people actually know her on here Jesus you only have to watch her stupid videos and lives to see what she is a desperate for cock 51 year old moron that canā€™t tell the truth and slags every man off going and uses people like her so called friends that get thrown away like a crisp packet she Is total scum

• Haha

To see the videos
I thought the exact same, yet none of the šŸ‘ noticed, I'm confused, your confused, sharryns even confused, then another šŸ‘ announced there obsessed with you on tattle, I've been reading everything they say about you, well im sorry šŸ‘ you say we all have MH issues, I'd personally question your MH, you support a con woman, racist, someone who is incapable of telling the truth, a person who will happily belittle anybody to make herself feel important, is vulgar and vile, yet you šŸ‘ still follow, its not our MH that should be questioned, look in thešŸŖž

Reactions: 5
Shes thanking ppl on tattle saying we're doing her a favor ...someone wrote to her in her comments and told her what was been said , she then said she was on tattle 2 weeks ago and she doesn't care what's been said .....I think she's the one obsessed with tattle. She said that it's 4 women on her that know her but the others don't, she thinks we're obsessed with her ...she wishes I just want her to get her cumuppences and duck off one and for all..

Reactions: 5
Shes thanking ppl on tattle saying we're doing her a favor ...someone wrote to her in her comments and told her what was been said , she then said she was on tattle 2 weeks ago and she doesn't care what's been said .....I think she's the one obsessed with tattle. She said that it's 4 women on her that know her but the others don't, she thinks we're obsessed with her ...she wishes I just want her to get her cumuppences and duck off one and for all..
Made me laugh when she said ā€œI canā€™t say but just wait for a couple of weeks those on Tattle have done me the biggest favourā€. Here we go again lol

• Haha
Made me laugh when she said ā€œI canā€™t say but just wait for a couple of weeks those on Tattle have done me the biggest favourā€. Here we go again lol
Honestly deep down I think tattle is bugging the tit out of her , if there was no tattle she would be delighted and get away with everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.