Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she now picks up a bottle of the white label stuff and not radox lol but she wouldn't look on here??? Oh and BTW its slosher as in huge bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah lady smasher Ffsake two bob slasher Fontaine who needs taking down big time
The other laugh is promoting the web site designer thought she was a web site designer how can all these idiots her sheep not see what a big fat whale of a liar 🤥 she actually is the 33 stone it’s lost in the last few days should say it all it mite as well be 33 stone with the big fat whoppers it tells

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes SHARON put ur glasses on and read tattle properly ! The same way you do when. You drive . It’s slosher NOT smasher !! Description above

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ms fontain if you want people to challenge you, then maybe stop blocking them when they may voice an opinion that is different to you. Anyone can be billy big bollocks in front of people who chose to ignore the inconsistency of your statements.

Yes SHARON put ur glasses on and read tattle properly ! The same way you do when. You drive . It’s slosher NOT smasher !! Description above
Yup! She never reads the comments right as well. She’s always immediately on the defence. So angry!

Ms fontain if you want people to challenge you, then maybe stop blocking them when they may voice an opinion that is different to you. Anyone can be billy big bollocks in front of people who chose to ignore the inconsistency of your statements.
💯

Was going on Mafs…😂😂😂
But off to have a look at another caravan today🙈💁🏼‍♀️ apparently shes making money😂😂
Her jokes kill me
She’s now in Jaywick, where she really belongs😂

• Haha
Was going on Mafs…😂😂😂
But off to have a look at another caravan today🙈💁🏼‍♀️ apparently shes making money😂😂
Her jokes kill me
She’s now in Jaywick, where she really belongs😂
She's on a live now showing the area where her "(Lodge/caravan ) is located, shes walking to the beach front, someone in the lives told her to stop taken the piss out of ppls home alongside beach front she was saying "how do they live like that" and "why don't they clean up" she also said its a rough area (suit her down to the ground ) she's not a good sales rep for her own business if she's looking for rentals.. by saying its a rough area and talking about the ppl in the area

Reactions: 1
Someone just giving her grief on her live so her minions have blocked them said if they do t like her opinion they can duck off.

Reactions: 1
Someone just giving her grief on her live so her minions have blocked them said if they do t like her opinion they can duck off.
Heard it , a few ppl was telling her to stop taking the piss out of ppls living conditions , she keeps saying I couldn't live like this ....

What drugs she on going estate agents get a mortgage she’s 51 they ain’t giving her a mortgage she’s a dreamer

Sharon I hope you read this and talk about it on your tik Tok page. How dare you of all people walk around an impoverished area and slag it and it’s people off ? YOU from the Waterloo estate , u with a filthy mouth , racist views , bigoted ideals , dangerous driving and a bully . Many people of Jaywick are addicts and struggling or single parents or alcoholics or just people who have struggled financially for various reasons . How would you feel if for example I wandered around your council estate filming doing the same because I thought your area or home were beneath me ? You would come on a live and swear and bully and threaten me and get your followers to agree with you
I am in a fairly privileged situation and have worked very hard to get here . I live in a nice London home and feel very very lucky to be here . I would never EVER do what u have just done . Absolutely abhorrent ! Disgusting vile attitude ! As soon as people pulled you up on it you pretended that’s not what you were doing . DISGUSTING 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sharon I hope you read this and talk about it on your tik Tok page. How dare you of all people walk around an impoverished area and hag it and it’s people off ? YOU from the Waterloo estate , u with a filthy mouth , racist views , bigoted ideals , dangerous driving and a bully . Many people of Jaywick are addicts and struggling or single parents or alcoholics or just people who have struggled financially for various reasons . How would you feel if for example I wandered around your council estate filming doing the same because I thought your area or home were beneath me ? You would come on a live and swear and bully and threaten me and get your followers to agree with you
I am in a fairly privileged situation and have worked very hard to get here . I live in a nice London home and feel very very lucky to be here . I would never EVER do what u have just done . Absolutely abhorrent ! Disgusting vile attitude ! As soon as people pulled you up on it you pretended that’s not what you were doing . DISGUSTING 🤮
Spot on. Why are these silly people not seeing it though. I must admit more and more people are calling her out on stuff, but she still has so many people hoodwinked . I really don’t get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.