Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hit me up gewwwwws. I had too many pink gins celebrating my VIP status to do this last night but got round to it today……
Love the crown too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well guys & gals I did it 🤓
I think the similarities are uncanny but overall the garden centre done a fair job me thinks 🤣🤭
Managed to pick a few pots up whilst there especially the one she used for my fringe 🤣 i do think this pudding basin trend is making its way back in fashion 😁
Look rather sexy dont you think 😏 😉😜
Beauty right there 😘😘

But she’s only slept with 7 men Ffsake who she think she’s kidding herself cause it definitely not us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cough cough #billclinton

Ok ok… let’s not go there again…😂😂😂😂
You know you want to. Come on RSC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a real one and now my missSaffy one ☺
I have a real one and lost count of the business ones

I got a new puppy!!! Not gonzo related just wanted to share. Mind you she's a dog so could be related. So now iv got to get off my sofa, just as well I was getting pressure sores. And iv got to feed and insure him out me dole money. Do dogs eat McDonalds?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a real one and lost count of the business ones

I got a new puppy!!! Not gonzo related just wanted to share. Mind you she's a dog so could be related. So now iv got to get off my sofa, just as well I was getting pressure sores. And iv got to feed and insure him out me dole money. Do dogs eat McDonalds?
Didn’t think it was going to be long before you got yourself a dog to join in…😂😂😂
Welcome Mini Hot Doggy.🦮🐶
Reminds me, I must go and see if mine is still digging through to the neighbours garden… I only wanted to sit on my arse on my day off… and now the dog wants attention, Rumour has it that they’re like this… Is That right Trasha. are you demanding too.? 🦮🐶🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something that has never been addressed…. I’d love someone to spill the Tea on Flames Date Valentines event 🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on…. You know you want to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It went down in flames, extinguished 😉😉
Brilliant.

Also, related. Remember that ‘business meeting’ at the venue, with Nicky and Kathy with the funky hair. We never saw Kathy again, ever! #wheresKathy? I’d love to know the goss there too.

Perhaps Mrs BBC. Could ask Nicky on our behalf? 🤪🤪🤪 PLEASE

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SB is going threw more men than she changes her knickers.
I'd say new guy was lined up in waiting ... Next victim !
Very typical of a Narc / sociopath to always have more than one on the go at a time.
PoF is probably her hunting ground .. loads of men can't see the light threw them boobs of hers .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the fella is back here this weekend, so please don’t do not do anything too dramatic shazza please
He’s been away for 5 weeks so I really should keep off
Hope you all have a lovely weekend tattlers ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!
Its not" presteegee"or "gold" if there is not carpet either!!!!

Along with scabzlife… thinking it was brave to get involved in things she had no idea about..😂😂😂
I notice nuzlife or whatever her name is - does many TT's but no one ever comments or likes. God loves a trier. Maybe Anne Marie could be friends with her 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I can’t keep up with these threads I’ve only had a day away and I’m 15 pages behind 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something that has never been addressed…. I’d love someone to spill the Tea on Flames Date Valentines event 🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on…. You know you want to 🤣🤣🤣🤣
From the very brief footage that exists, my vag healed up just watching. Talk about dry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.