Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice nuzlife or whatever her name is - does many TT's but no one ever comments or likes. God loves a trier. Maybe Anne Marie could be friends with her πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Mugzlife is trying to stay relevant it seems. She put a video up hinting that we'd mocked her big ears, flat chest and big nose..... yes I recall a few weeks ago but that's old news now. And i dont think i actually commented on her nose and lack of tits only the fact that she has a head like the fa cup.. which she does lol
πŸ†Stop copying lisa and Sam by trying to take centre stage as you're not the main attraction my dear πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I’m off to see Ed tonight, please behave and be good. Obviously no bus coming today , typical as I’m glammed upπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Hope MrsBBC has the best night with her real friends, Something Trasha will never experience.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing another alias on FB
What's the video about in that screenshot? I'm a little lost asto the content.... is Laura or Sophie an aka? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Looks like Gonzo is using an old alias of hers again.... Zoe Brotherton is now the new owner and shall be renting out the caravan on her behalf View attachment 1383903🀣🀣🀣🀑🀑🀑
Screenshot_20220701-170211_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220701-170039_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220701-165649_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I’m off to see Ed tonight, please behave and be good. Obviously no bus coming today , typical as I’m glammed upπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Hope MrsBBC has the best night with her real friends, Something Trasha will never experience.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚
I’ve just been watching her trying to put her contact lenses in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mugzlife is trying to stay relevant it seems. She put a video up hinting that we'd mocked her big ears, flat chest and big nose..... yes I recall a few weeks ago but that's old news now. And i dont think i actually commented on her nose and lack of tits only the fact that she has a head like the fa cup.. which she does lol
πŸ†Stop copying lisa and Sam by trying to take centre stage as you're not the main attraction my dear πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
New name … wing-nutz! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brilliant.

Zoe Brotherton? Has this witch got multiple personality disorder? Nothing says you’re shady like using 500 different aliases πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol....looking great in all of them.
i like to think of poola as a kinda librarian of bleep faces bad doing like her little good fairy on her shoulder dunno who her devil is but his luck is about to change

What's the video about in that screenshot? I'm a little lost asto the content.... is Laura or Sophie an aka? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Looks like Gonzo is using an old alias of hers again.... Zoe Brotherton is now the new owner and shall be renting out the caravan on her behalf View attachment 1383903🀣🀣🀣🀑🀑🀑View attachment 1383935View attachment 1383936View attachment 1383937
im sure zoes name has come up before i think gonzo has many many names she uses but they dont get used if they get found out before she gets a chance

Reactions: 5
Yea zoe is a known aka of hers however she hadn't used it for a while.... she's clearly using it again. If memory serves me isn't that the name of her neice from her brother? I might be wrong but I'm sure someone said her brothers daughter made an appearance a week or so ago. It's definitely not the daughter as I'm sure there's no love loss due to Gonzo telling everyone her dad had been in prison

Zoe Brotherton? Has this witch got multiple personality disorder? Nothing says you’re shady like using 500 different aliases πŸ˜‚
I know a few people who has a moody fb account for spying but Gonzo definitely wins for having multiple pseudonyms on every social media platform possible. I've never known anyone like her in my life. She is definitely up there with the schizo's for having personality disorders.... she really does remind me of James McCavoy in that film Split

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Ffsake how many names has that dollop Gonzo got doubt it can remember who she’s called in the morning makes you wonder what name was on that bar liecence she wouldn’t show

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.