Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another.... oh and look in the background.... is that the Audrey Hepburn canvas that was donated to the Haven Hospice event to be raffled. Surely that should have been raffled as a prize along with someone winning a week in Gonzos caravan that she kindly donated but didnt honour it..... yet still took 700 quid out the money raised 🤔 View attachment 1382040
Omg this is brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I not there yet 😭😭😭

Hellooooooo! Yes yes yes I’m V I bleeping P ❤😂
Wooooo hooooo congratulations. Very Important Poster 🥰🥰🥰🥰

OMG I’ve made it. This has made my holiday , I’m now a VIP member. I feel I need to thank a few people but want to get my speech right first. I seriously am smiling from ear to ear. 😂😂😂😂❤
Flipping heck double celebration this evening. Wooooo hoooooo

A 1000 😳 blimey!! I've been here since December! Looks like I'm here for the next 2 years 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #tryharder 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm well chuffed at reaching chatty member i couldn't have done it with the help of Sammy boy tho 🤭
I'm off to the garden centre tomorrow to treat myself and get a matching haircut so me & sam can look like twins you know the Danny devito and arnie type
May even treat meself to a new dressing gown 🤣
Up it to vip
All for one one for all we all stick together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not long Slosher my friend. I’m gonna celebrate with a pink gin and a black thong on my head. Can’t wait 😂😂😂
Careful that pink gin will be a vodka and coke in disguise and you won’t know if Dave/pop eye/ Heath or Steve passed it to you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been a while, spot the difference anybody? 🤡 🤡 🤡
Why is she still trying to be relevant. Sasha thought she was trouble, no one else liked her in the whatsUPgroup… but she’s hanging around like the smell of cats piss… 6 cats though, can you imagine🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone on here like everyone’s posts like I’m trying to do we all stick together we make us all vip members the main goal is to take Gonzo and that midlands pile of tit down both Shitcunt scumbags liars

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gonzo I’m jealous of all these holidays you’ve had I’ve actually got a real Mercedes one that costs real money to repair one that cost 120k new a real
AMG CL55 now you’ve got a chance of getting me nicked best you get the old bill 👮‍♀️ on it lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm well chuffed at reaching chatty member i couldn't have done it with the help of Sammy boy tho 🤭
I'm off to the garden centre tomorrow to treat myself and get a matching haircut so me & sam can look like twins you know the Danny devito and arnie type
May even treat meself to a new dressing gown 🤣
why not get yourself a corduroy sofa off one of those Telford selling sites.😊

Am I not there yet 😭😭😭

Hellooooooo! Yes yes yes I’m V I bleeping P ❤😂
Yay👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Get Sam pile on the Amg register pmsfl she couldn’t find a cock in a brothel unlike you on adult work with your rimming but Sam pile loves licking your piles pmsfl doing you bare back with her strap on you two best sort your new love child out now you two duck wits and you know who I mean the idiot flat chest lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤

Gonzo and Sam pile your love child looks like a plank of 4x2 totally flat pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.