Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit house! Not so gobby to Mrs B’s face? Go Kerry!!!!! Who’s the other gobby bleep? Rough as a badgers arse 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look 🧐
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics 🤡🤡🤡
She wasn't do brave when mrsbbc called her out , who's the mouth in the corner ...looks classy as scumbag ..

tit house! Not so gobby to Mrs B’s face? Go Kerry!!!!! Who’s the other gobby bleep? Rough as a badgers arse 🤢
Rough looking fucks the lot of them ,

Reactions: 8
They all awful the one bottom right was always in a drama couple years ago. If you dared to even question her she’d send trolls on you

Reactions: 5
Funny how Gonzo and it’s disciples can give it but when questions get asked back they can’t answer then it’s block and delete what a bleeping load of cowards

They are a complete waste of time and space. People like them shouldn’t be allowed to breed

Reactions: 7
Who is she
her name is Tracey, she was friends with mad knitting granny they were just a vile bunch. They would make out all anti bullying but it got found out they would make fake accounts trolling people. Can’t really remember everything as such a long time ago first lock down time

Just to set the record straight.
The photo that was posted by the vile, evil, wicked, disgusting slut, has no links to me whatsoever, once again the idiotic cretin has got it wrong!
I refrained from commenting as the lady (R.I.P) is obviously someone's beloved relative and I didn't want to draw any further attention to the post.

Obviously her usual pattern of behaviour is playing out with the deletion of posts etc - lets see what today brings 👍
Inspector rizzos work no doubt. He's investigating skills are like no other.

her name is Tracey, she was friends with mad knitting granny they were just a vile bunch. They would make out all anti bullying but it got found out they would make fake accounts trolling people. Can’t really remember everything as such a long time ago first lock down time
Their are what us decent pll would call key board warriors but cowards when confronted ...mouths the lot of them

• Heart
I reckon Gonzo watches the omen3 everyday when Damien thorn 666 orders his disciples to kill the nazerien child that’s her with her mass report order to her idiot followers makes her think she has power 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh look 🧐
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics 🤡🤡🤡
I saw that ..all mouth on gonzos live..but how odd...not so much on her own !!

Reactions: 5
Sam pile you midlands minger we all know Gonzo loves working to a script you best ask what happened to Damien’s 666 thorns right hand man in the omen 3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.
let’s see if she can find me and send me the same sort of messages…😂😂😂😂
You’ve been pretty tit in your efforts so far you thick cnut🖕🏼🖕🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.👏🏼👏🏼
WTF is she on about. Why is she still getting involved. Thought she had fallen out with Gonzo

• Haha
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.👏🏼👏🏼
what’s that about

Reactions: 4
what’s that about
Oh this was a while back on a live. Protesting that she was a DWP advisor and that she had seen “evidence” that all moneys had been paid to the charity… NOT in fact the letter that she is claiming has been changed because it is 2 different fonts.
But now messaging people to tell them that she will tell them what they “need to know”😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh this was a while back on a live. Protesting that she was a DWP advisor and that she had seen “evidence” that all moneys had been paid to the charity… NOT in fact the letter that she is claiming has been changed because it is 2 different fonts.
But now messaging people to tell them that she will tell them what they “need to know”😂😂😂😂
Lol well the best thing that munter can do is duck off

she is so trying to stay relevant but we just don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.
let’s see if she can find me and send me the same sort of messages…😂😂😂😂
You’ve been pretty tit in your efforts so far you thick cnut🖕🏼🖕🏼
Oh she's not still trying so very hard to be accepted is she? 🙄
Not welcomed by Tattlers, not even wanted on Team Trasha 😂
Must be pretty lonely out in No mans's land eh? 😩

'The same old story again
All those tears shed in vain
Nothing learnt and nothing gained
Only hope remains'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.