Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
So sorry you had to go through this. Let this be a lesson learnt to Shazza/Sam pile/ Welsh Lisa. You can lie and be as vile as you like - but as was said earlier - we may not know each other on here but we are like long lost pen pals as. Have each other’s backs. Something I don’t think you three know absolutely anything about. There is something about loyal and upstanding people you can pick out - and from this particular thread - people here are not nasty or venomous- they want the right thing to be done. I hope the police take this further and you find out 🥰

So pleased to hear this ❤

Me too! Raging 😂😂😂. I feel like I’m never off this bleeping thread and still bastarding chatty member. That’s me on a push for VIP status now I feel left out 😂😂😂
I’ve changed my avatar in anticipation 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And i am still only a bloody chatter member :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Ur pic😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
So pleased you reported this. You know you have the full support of all of us here if you need it.
She can’t possibly think it’s ok to randomly throw threats around and it be ok.!! I mean how would she feel if someone came for her little “Kiwi” and started pestering them.?? She wouldn’t like it I can bet.

Apparently she’s off sick from work again at the moment, But she was also off sick a while back because of “peoples circumstances made her upset”… This being the same person who typed that tattlers sit on their arses all day claiming the dole😂😂😂
Still awaiting my check by the master of investigations into IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , crack on love, cos I’ve never claimed a penny in my life, But you seem to know us so well…😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So sorry you had to go through this. Let this be a lesson learnt to Shazza/Sam pile/ Welsh Lisa. You can lie and be as vile as you like - but as was said earlier - we may not know each other on here but we are like long lost pen pals as. Have each other’s backs. Something I don’t think you three know absolutely anything about. There is something about loyal and upstanding people you can pick out - and from this particular thread - people here are not nasty or venomous- they want the right thing to be done. I hope the police take this further and you find out 🥰

unlike you and your lot we have loyalty and all have the same agenda
We do not troll we just stand up for what’s right and throw in a bit of humour along the way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done. Let’s hope they trace them and they have to pay for their evilness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh look 🧐
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics 🤡🤡🤡
They don't do drama but she got herself involved in the drama , I watched her in SB live laughing and spouting her two pennies worth but she doesn't do drama. Utter twit!! That other one in the bottom right is so aggressive!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m still waiting to get dragged out my car by Sam the pile of tit and get knocked out by the Welsh wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ha ha ha ha ha such threats pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a pair of bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I wanted to love ❤ This post and laugh 😂 at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
gonzo you sad old Slapper with your pathetic videos sam pile said that on your live she’d drag me out my car tut tut tut Gonzo more lies out that vile foul gob of yours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
So pleased to hear this ❤

Me too! Raging 😂😂😂. I feel like I’m never off this bleeping thread and still bastarding chatty member. That’s me on a push for VIP status now I feel left out 😂😂😂
Oh well if you are pushing for it then me too…. I’ve been here since thread 1 (maybe early 2?) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh well I’ll know when I’ve made it there’ll be a horses head in my pillow from midlands mafia 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well I’ll know when I’ve made it there’ll be a horses head in my pillow from midlands mafia 😂😂😂
No it’s when the pile of midlands scum puts a video up about you alicab is the latest lol that’s when they really hate you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣means your getting to the pair of lowlifes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I remember Gonzo, Nicky Sherer and BBC were on a live way back when it started and joked about how popular she was and that shes hoping to get the thread count upto 10.... well we've flown past that as we're on thread 25. Who'd have known.... Gonzo thought we'd get bored and her po po threats would frighten us off. Oh how wrong were you eh Gonzo 🤣 when you're such a vile lying theiving conwoman with such a car crash life how could anyone get bored of such entertainment. I mean she should have her very own comedy show on Dave 🤣🤣 it's comedy gold!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.