Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf 🤣🤣 is it supposed to be sexy 😳 😒
Like a lump of lard jumping about 🤣🤣
Another hard days work doing fack all again slosh bags 🤥🤥🤥 rotten ole pig 🐖 yuk yuk yuk 🤢
Isn't that just the defention of desperation , shes a attention seeking 52 year old slag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
How did she get your info

sounds like gonzo and she will do sod all love

Reactions: 6
What a bleep bbc failed at her business Gonzo you sad thick bleep she don’t need to do anything she’s well off unlike yourself council pisshole car that’s dented heater don’t work and can’t afford a door mirror cap that’s all taped up but can go on holiday pmsfl as mrs bbc video said on money saving tips don’t pay this don’t pay that then you can go on holiday you only taxed and moted that car cause you knew tattle was on it you dim witted bellend

Reactions: 7
Isn't that just the defention of desperation , shes a attention seeking 52 year old slag
100%
State of her honestly does she not have any mirrors full length 😳 wot a bleeping mess of an old 62 year old 🤦‍♀️🤢
sam get yourself in one please come on i need a laugh 😆 I'll even pay for it lets see you in ya uniform 🤓🤦‍♀️👮‍♀️ thats the sound of the police 🚔 whoop whoop 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100%
State of her honestly does she not have any mirrors full length 😳 wot a bleeping mess of an old 62 year old 🤦‍♀️🤢
sam get yourself in one please come on i need a laugh 😆 I'll even pay for it lets see you in ya uniform 🤓🤦‍♀️👮‍♀️ thats the sound of the police 🚔 whoop whoop 🤭
Cops can't get her quick enough , what I've noticed now is all her backup accounts are low , she needs 800 followers to do a live , she's had her day on tt...she's not getting the attention she use to have ...

Reactions: 7
funny how she has 190 followers on the site but i would say with out counting half are men mainly from african countrys probably see her half naked pics and think shes up for it im guessing it more about quantity then quality .. buy the way i dont have an issue with african men just i doubt there looking for her shampoo more her kebab

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffsake bleep took an overdose werent that one pill 💊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who wants clout off that bleep you wouldn’t want to be seen or associated with the low life scumbag bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

funny how she has 190 followers on the site but i would say with out counting half are men mainly from african countrys probably see her half naked pics and think shes up for it im guessing it more about quantity then quality .. buy the way i have issue with african men just i doubt there looking for her shampoo more her kebab
More like scammers wanting a few quid lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for drama Gonzo who caused all the grief with hilly baby you did as for Benidorm who caused all the drama out their threatening to kill Ruth’s mate you did who causes any drama around you Gonzo ???? You do your an absolute waste of a skin and that’s made out of 200 year old leather

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ffsake bleep took an overdose werent that one pill 💊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who wants clout off that bleep you wouldn’t want to be seen or associated with the low life scumbag bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

More like scammers wanting a few quid lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for drama Gonzo who caused all the grief with hilly baby you did as for Benidorm who caused all the drama out their threatening to kill Ruth’s mate you did who causes any drama around you Gonzo ???? You do your an absolute waste of a skin and that’s made out of 200 year old leather
haha im guessing scammers all stick together then

Reactions: 4
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
Wow just wow. How disgusting. Can totally imagine who that is hmmmm

Only gotta look at those videos the hate is ouzing out it’s pours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you spitting those dentist whitened teeth Gonzo that’s not done by your £4 toothpaste 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, This is a threat and needs taking to the police. There are several factors In this which could be deamed as threatening. The fact that they say they “Know everything about you” and They will “be in touch” . This could be classed as stalking.
I’ll message you as I have an idea who with certain words they have used.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, This is a threat and needs taking to the police. There are several factors In this which could be deamed as threatening. The fact that they say they “Know everything about you” and They will “be in touch” . This could be classed as stalking.
I’ll message you as I have an idea who with certain words they have used.!!
Ok 👍🏻

Gonzo you got the hump cause you can’t control tattle are did Ums you upset what a shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Cops can't get her quick enough , what I've noticed now is all her backup accounts are low , she needs 800 followers to do a live , she's had her day on tt...she's not getting the attention she use to have ...
Hardly gets any comments she used to get loads now they are bored with the same old bollocks from it banging on about the same old tit day in day out look at me im beautiful look at me im flying here there everywhere all on me benefits money 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤬 how many account's does 1 person need she's got about 10 different accounts ffs 🤦‍♀️

Hardly gets any comments she used to get loads now they are bored with the same old bollocks from it banging on about the same old tit day in day out look at me im beautiful look at me im flying here there everywhere all on me benefits money 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤬 how many account does 1 person need she's got about 10 different accounts ffs 🤦‍♀️
Yes she never changes her content thats what keeps your numbers up ...she's so desperate for attention

Reactions: 5
she has put a post up about the area mrs B lives in nasty old slag
She is the biggest hypocrite going. All the tit she says on her videos but because she deleted them she is now making out she got some halo over head.
She hates that she has no control over here and that's why she is always spitting venom.
Why don't she just ignore what's written on here and live her best life as she keeps going on about , but no she also loves the drama she can't help but repeat herself like a broken record.
She is a Thief, a compulsive liar and deluded old bat who need to grow up and start acting her age!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.