Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone into hiding again give it the biggen about Alicab got a load of abuse back on here now the midlands mingers hid its account Bottle end bottle Job ain’t ya sam
Pile of tit
She's full of tit like slosh bags is to busy reporting back case it gets told off by its master 🤣 fancy having a nan like that who thinks its ok to slate cancer victims and take from charity's 🤬
How comes slosh bags hasn't put a video up at b&q making out she's at work 🙄
Remind me sam where does gonzo work again 🤔 oh yes on her back with the kebab out for a tenner 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats been goin on? I've missed it as was working at the job I don't have. What has Gonzo done now?

Reactions: 2
Gonzo your a lying bleep haven’t done any nasty videos on bbc cause you haven’t and why you virtually giving out her address you scumbag

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh SB your so clever 🤔🤔🤔
Randomly picking people that used to be your friends & naming them as members of tattle, what a 🤡🤡🤡
Can you put our username on tattle to the names you have exposed....
DIDN'T THINK SO 🤫🤫🤫🤫
I've reported her 3 time and her account she a stupid bleeping witch ..I'm enjoying the live with mrsbbc friend she's lovely..I'd say thats whats killing that other one

Gonzo your a lying bleep haven’t done any nasty videos on bbc cause you haven’t and why you virtually giving out her address you scumbag
Shes a lying bastard

Reactions: 5
I can’t not believe the crap that comes out of Sharon’s mouth, the truth she wouldn’t know if it got up bite her on her huge conk and then slapped her round the face, I watched the day she disclosed the information about Kerry and it was not a couple of weeks at all of Kerry making videos it was a couple of days after Sharon and Nikki fell out and Kerry wouldn’t play ball with Sharon and gang up on Nikki, because the night before she disclosed Kerry’s information they had been playing a word game online together, Sharon you are one lying deluded piece of tit and I and everyone else really can not wait until you get your just desserts served up to you, and I hope that we get to witness it all I have never hated someone as much as I despise you

Reactions: 9
Gonzo you mug what about your apology video being the bigger person won’t be doing anymore videos on it you lying scumbag bleep god you need taking down big time by a massive upper cut then you will be flat on your back your favourite position 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone tell Shazza that her lips come away from her face when she sticks her tongue out 👅 👄. Great filter 😝😝😝😝.

That hotel looks nice - can’t imagine that cheap - so where is she actually getting her money from? Also she has only just met this chap - definite confirmed - so surely he would not have forked out for a holiday already? If he has then he is a very silly silly man. So let’s see if he gets on video when she is away!!!! If not why are all her “fellas” camera shy 🙈. Most odd
CLIENT !!

Reactions: 2
Ffsake what a bleep her suppliers any Fucker can use them she their only customer they’d be skint if she was what an absolute moron Gonzo your a bleeping pea brain 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Gonzo has been on her adult work today, so she is obviously desperate for a few pennies to view her stinking kebab 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Wtf 🤣🤣 is it supposed to be sexy 😳 😒
Like a lump of lard jumping about 🤣🤣
Another hard days work doing fack all again slosh bags 🤥🤥🤥 rotten ole pig 🐖 yuk yuk yuk 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
On Facebook saying kerry not a business woman and it failed

eh who lives in the 1 bed crappy council flat. You really shouldn’t compare love lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.