Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually give old pile 🐀 the time of day, but I thought I’d trundle over there, saw her she wanted to chat video.
thought about it, thought I have a idea so I said let’s chat here sammy boy, it was answered with three laughing emoji and then a block. So I’m guessing it doesn’t want to then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
No do I usually , you can tell she leads a boring life cos why would she get involved with something that is nothing to do with her. She is another one that can't have friends in real world only on tik tok. Think she must just want a thread for herself to make her feel important.

SB will throw her under the bus like she has everyone else so why does she think she is something special , she is just a goofer to SB when she says jumps SP says how high.

Changing the subject Gasha used to go to afternoon teas with a lady called Jo (in her 50s with blond bobbed hair Is she on the scene anymore?
Think she is in her 70s, just another one for her to pounce off.
But yeah haven't heard or seen anything of jo.

Reactions: 4
Someone tell Shazza that her lips come away from her face when she sticks her tongue out 👅 👄. Great filter 😝😝😝😝.

That hotel looks nice - can’t imagine that cheap - so where is she actually getting her money from? Also she has only just met this chap - definite confirmed - so surely he would not have forked out for a holiday already? If he has then he is a very silly silly man. So let’s see if he gets on video when she is away!!!! If not why are all her “fellas” camera shy 🙈. Most odd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another thing Secret Squirrel SP. What about you falsely accusing a single father of being a SEXUAL PREDATOR maybe your family need to know that too. I’m sure they will all be be proud of you 😂😂
She ain’t got the balls to answer that question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake gonzos getting even fatter in that police outfit soon she won’t fit through that tin can door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s gone into hiding again give it the biggen about Alicab got a load of abuse back on here now the midlands mingers hid its account Bottle end bottle Job ain’t ya sam
Pile of tit
I've not seen anything from either of then, was just about to go and catch up now🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Well this didn’t age well.

House - council’s with a raffle prize picture on display
Car - paid for by a man
Van - repossessed
Shop - part financed by a man and closed without paying staff furlough money
Holidays - paid for by men for her services.

it’s you that has nuffink you old boot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too much of a coincidence that she is off again with a man she doesn’t know. Just like Heath, she is basically getting paid for her services. Relying on men, hardly an INDEPENDENT WOMAN are you GONZO 😂😂😂

• Haha

Car - paid for by a man
Van - repossessed

Oh really… Barbour coat that she didn’t give back… Mark
Holiday with fella to Majorkaaahhh..Heath
Flowers and tit from weekend.. Steve…..
Her income on Only Flange…MEN
Course she don’t need a man, because they hang around longer than a wet fart..🤢🤢 and she needs to line up her next victim🤬🤡🤡

• Haha

Car - paid for by a man
Van - repossessed

Didn't she say on live the other day that she wouldn't pay for a man on a date and she expects the man to pay but she is saying right there that she paid for 2 holiday. What is to be then shazza telling porkies again.

Reactions: 6
For God's sake
Poor Di is getting it again, we need to Report Report Report

• Angry

Car - paid for by a man
Van - repossessed

🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. Bullshit nuffink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh SB your so clever 🤔🤔🤔
Randomly picking people that used to be your friends & naming them as members of tattle, what a 🤡🤡🤡
Can you put our username on tattle to the names you have exposed....
DIDN'T THINK SO 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Reactions: 5

Car - paid for by a man
Van - repossessed

She's deluded and in denial as always..she needs mental health therapy she really does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.