Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oooooh I’m loving fighting Welsh Di! Woooooo hoooooooo you got us lovely lady! We have your back!

Just to say Di has informed me that there is no ongoing police investigation.

Di is strong and Amazing and hasn’t been well recently so please show her your love and support. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

And pooffff and it’s gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #blockdelete 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #spotthedifference
How much arse does Annemarie lick it still hasn’t got her in gonzos gang 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
does she not realise she has her fff in collier row right in middle of piss head and junkie central it was were they send the old ladys who wouldnt go in care homes now they move smack heads there so shes within her ppl and it was probably was a drunk coming out the coop that spilt coke on her car
Yeah it's a shame she lives wrong end of the block. If only she lived a few miles up she'd get a better class of drunk and probably have some pink gin thrown over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Had a bit of free time so I been reporting everyone on her post that's reporting and to make it funnier iv been doing it on all of my multiple accounts. Took some time to do tbh but I'm not due to get off the sofa till 20.00 when I'm due a pee.

It's good to know she's made amends with her dad.

Awwww he's like a little leprechaun. Be careful sharron you might break him.
This is hilarious 🤣 when im due a pee 🤣 👏❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!
She has to tell us how amazing the sand is too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
My thoughts are she knows times up with the Charity theft and she knows it's not long till she is formally charged and she's going crackpot as there's no getting out of it.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
All Mrs B does is make some funny videos of her which are well deserved after everything she said

what it balls down to really is the jealousy that Mrs B is now popular and her accounts thriving where as sashas Is head
This is all karma and she’s the only one who’s brought it on
Nobody is stalking her. If she’s fucked off some fella which she blamed some Albanian why she couldn’t go back now it’s rock solid and Mrs B
Make your mind up

Debs22

VIP Member
She has set herself up big time now, all this pathetic Social Media crap, anyone can now set her up, it won’t be any Tattlers as we are only after the truth regarding all the bullying and CHARITY THEFT. She has made herself fair game for the whole wide world now , I expect it’s someone that has watched her yesterday, googled her and thought “right let’s have some fun here” could even be That Welsh tart, nothing surprises me with that one

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Aww how sweet.... put up for our benefit because we said only yesterday he's dumped her 😂😂😂 oh Gonzo you really do need to grow up. I feel sorry for him, he has absolutely no idea what he's getting himself into. Look past the big tits, the hair, the fake persona ... and you will soon see how ugly she is

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Why is she now blaming women for this… I thought she went by the statement that people who made up this shit were “Men who couldn’t have her, Or women who wanted to be her”… i think I can speak for Both sexes on here, as in the answer would be a great big no.
Her page is wide open and anyone can send her requests, like posts and pictures. It doesn’t take a genius to change the settings so she doesn’t have “men of colour” as she now calls them, requesting to be friends.
She can’t come on a social media platform saying that thanks to FF and tattlers her business is booming and sales are through the roof, Then start crying about how 1 person has ruined her business by spreading lies.
Which is it to be then Trash,?
And saying that people have taken your pics off of Google and are using them…YOU put them out there, It’s in the public domain…GOOGLE IS A PUBLIC DOMAIN..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 look at this soppy cunt. This is her WhatsApp picture🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡View attachment 1376270

I could have sworn she was thanking us Tattlers for boosting her business sales a few weeks back 🤣🤣🤣 liar liar pants on fire 🔥 🔥 you carry on telling porkies your nose will grow 🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂

Got a screenshot of this before it gets deletedView attachment 1376304
Revolving door hahahaha

I can't wait for Sharon and her next victim to go on holibobs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
View attachment 1376450but it's OK for Gonzo to mock Josaphine and disclose in great detail what she done huh.... oh that's right you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do ya Gonz lol double standards!! 🤦‍♀️
But it's the truth, she does sell her flaps for a fiver on OF. She's said it herself with "so what if I do"

How much arse does Annemarie lick it still hasn’t got her in gonzos gang 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh never mind Ann marie, keep being you, Queen 😂

• Haha