Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Oh wow she really is starting a hate campaign against BBC. Why is she blaming her for all the 'men of colour' adding her and claiming she made a fake POF profile and made up a Sasha Fontain account on African dating sites. The woman is demented.
Yes sheโ€™s gunning for Mrs b
Sheโ€™s blaming her for her business being over which is complete lies she did this all herself itโ€™s her actions why she is sat in the caravan all alone with no money and no mates left

Reactions: 10

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I'm baffled as to why you would want to put all that on Facebook its just sending more over here to look at the truth and go on utube its as plain as daylight to see ๐Ÿ‘€ I'd be so embarrassed showing all that stuff and trying to say its down to tattlers and trolls think its a case of all your own doing Sharon 100%
You should have stuck to ya dating storys ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
What an old trollop it is skank isn't the word ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Karma shazza karma ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
It's bloody hilarious ..an elderly gentleman photoshopping his pic ๐Ÿ“ธ..darling ..just accept it ..that neck is definitely a turtle neck ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
It's not him it's her. The symbol on the top left of the filtered pic is clearly visible like it is in all her overly filtered pictures ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก if ya gonna use a filter atleast remove the symbols plus also make sure the new mug hasn't put up an unfiltered pic on his profile first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
As I know who it is, and what they look like, at least when they โ€˜bumpโ€™ into me, Iโ€™ll be able to say hi Lisa.

• Haha
  • Wow

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzo Iโ€™m jealous of all these holidays youโ€™ve had Iโ€™ve actually got a real Mercedes one that costs real money to repair one that cost 120k new a real
AMG CL55 now youโ€™ve got a chance of getting me nicked best you get the old bill ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ on it lol
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Georgie19

She contradicts herself , she only said the other day her business is blooming and now her business is ruined by trolls. Then she is a strong person and nothing will ever stop her doing what she doing and she is living her best life but is now saying her life is ruined.
Most people would just ignore tattle and concentrate on their lives but she loves the drama good or bad. She pisses me off with the self pity.
Can't play a bully and a victim at the same time so get back under the rock where you come from you silly bitch!!!!

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Her followers must be sick to death of just seeing this woman sunbathe and go on holiday
Different bloke every week
Gets about 8 comments from deluded ones
Surely they must get bored of the same old shit ๐Ÿ˜’
No ive gotta leave by 8 to get to work for her just sitting in a caravan all day every day putting childish videos up very strange behaviour for an older woman clearly not the norm is it
The other one just as bad on the sofa reporting back
Nothing like the tax payer keeping the likes of these two is there
Clearly both receiving benefits or would not have the time for all this crap all day long
Honestly my grandson of 6 has more maturity than these two put together ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I've never known grown women like it in my life so immature ๐Ÿ™„
Job centre should send them on a training day give them something to do
Wheres my brain training day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart

Boowoowoo

Where did you get that pic from
F
Hobosexual I think the term is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Anyways Iโ€™m still excited about the launch of Vanillaflush. Did I miss the wax melts and cock candles range? Lots of hype but still says coming soon on the website ๐Ÿค”. The only thing coming soon will be daft Steve and then heโ€™ll be gone quick as he โ€œcomeโ€.
Dont know about vanillaflush More like www.vaginalthrush.com ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fuxsake Heathy baby didn't even last to flight home. Unless Stevie baby has a mother fetish I doubt he'll last much longer.

No accounting for taste eh? Both their tastes must be in her ample arse!

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Haha just blocked me too

did you hear her โ€œ donโ€™t play with me youโ€™re messi g with the wrong one youโ€™ll be playing a game you donโ€™t want to play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s so horrible

shiver me timbers grandma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha