Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Now all you’ve gotta do is get too the top of the hit list poolas already their for being clever im
Their cause I won’t stop slaughtering the pair of pricks Sam pile and Gonzo Alicabs has got their too smithy they have left alone lately and vodka and shots has disappeared but thank fuck for wibble wobble and bbc who ain’t stopped giving it too the pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Well the fella is back here this weekend, so please don’t do not do anything too dramatic shazza please
He’s been away for 5 weeks so I really should keep off
Hope you all have a lovely weekend tattlers ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Oh yes you do you lying fuckwit
Just a ponce like you're leader you ugly fucking thing
Work 40 hrs a week 🤣🤣 yeah ok sid keep believing that 🤦‍♀️
Both on benefits 100%
Support a woman that takes from dying kids and takes the piss outta cancer patients
You want to give your head a wobble for you're morels and you are a grandparent you should fucking hang your head in shame honestly you should 🤬 vile like Sharon 2 peas in a pod so FUCK OFF with ya stupid videos brainless bit of shit 💩 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Wow

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Excellent mrsbbc 🤣 love the new thread title too ! Excellent stuff all round!

Steve McMadeup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucken near ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Same here. What does a girl/boy need to do to get promoted lol
sign on the Social , buy a dog and become a proper tattler, sit on you ugly fat jealous shit cunt arse all day stalking lady Sasha fontain darling…
You skip rat 😆

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I've upgraded to chatty member omfg
Sammy boy go get the champers you know you want me 😉 all because you gave me a mention Sammy boy I'm emotional at the moment 🤣🤣
But you're still a cunt 🙄 🤷 and a grass 🤢🤮
East end people fucking hate a grass ask that fucking dollop of shit your leader 🤦‍♀️👊

• Haha

Salale

VIP Member
I think it's time to hit back in the same way she is ..by going through her followers on tt and reporting anything and everything we can. If she's willing to play dirty then so are we.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Gonzos on the run collier row Chigwell Romford Essex Clacton Colchester Southend wonder if it’s down to 11p again and won’t take money 💰 off no one only childrens charities and furlough money and idiot men its rinised
Oh the 11p days when she was crying all the way to TikTok and being a right Beggy Mitchell. Then actually had to get a job that lasted all of three minutes. Fucking clown I bet she’s a nightmare employee. Imagine her customer service 😱. Not to mention hand in the till 🖐🏼

Pokie

What has happened to her TT account's why is she not posting on that FB is a very strange place to put all her crap she spits out isn't it 🤔
As far as he knows, she is Sharryn brotherton from Colchester 🙄 he has no idea who has lumbered himself with, Gonzo from Romford 🤣

Someone please let this poor old man know 👍

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I remember Gonzo, Nicky Sherer and BBC were on a live way back when it started and joked about how popular she was and that shes hoping to get the thread count upto 10.... well we've flown past that as we're on thread 25. Who'd have known.... Gonzo thought we'd get bored and her po po threats would frighten us off. Oh how wrong were you eh Gonzo 🤣 when you're such a vile lying theiving conwoman with such a car crash life how could anyone get bored of such entertainment. I mean she should have her very own comedy show on Dave 🤣🤣 it's comedy gold!!
I was here from Day 1, but on another account having lost my phone….She was busy telling people that there was a thread on her, She was marching off to Rompford nick….. The police were going to arrest us all on a Friday at 3… this was back on Dec 9th 2021…..7 months on, (4 years in her book) no one has been arrested. Only 1 person has been spoken to about some videos that she done and agreed with the police to take them down.
I got a bit bored waiting for the bus, having had my nails done each week ready…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Just think, it will be real soon when we all get the bus… for her appearance👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🥂🍾
But she’s still not Bovvvveeeerrrreeeeddddd

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
All this bullshit bbc has ruined its business what happened to the wonderful job offer Gonzo had a couple of months back with the you wait and see Ffsake can you smell it Gonzo bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is in complete denial that anything is her own fault, it’s always someone else. NO GONZO you are the common denominator is all your downfalls.